C H A P T E R F I F T E E N

I stared ahead blankly, my eyes squinting as I chewed on my gum. She stared right back at me.

"I'm not doing it." She said and I stopped chewing for a second to speak.

"I already told you I wasn't, big head." Her arms then crossed as she leaned back against the wall, continuing to turn her gaze into a glare but I wasn't breaking.

And neither was she.

"Are y'all serious right now? Rob you gotta be on stage in ten minutes." Melissa said but neither of us looked away from one another. "You know what- I will." Both of our heads snapped to the side as the bajan grabbed the mop and started to clean up the spilled champagne, the glass shards still on the floor.

"Melissa!"

"Mel.." I huffed and she continued to clean it up. I then pointed at my girlfriend as I shook my head. "It was your fault."

"Mee? You dropped it." She retorted and I waved my hand before walking over to grab the broom. "It's not my fault you can't handle a little push."

I gave her a look and grabbed the broom. "Oh I can handle a p- oh shit.." I winced, hopping on my left foot when I felt a sudden pain in my right foot. Robyn laughed and usually I wouldn't mind but this shit felt different. I dropped the broom and hopped to the couch with a groan. When I raised up my foot, her laugh turned into a gasp.

"Oh fuck, babe." She knelt in front of me and I looked down to see a big ass piece of the champagne bottle sticking out of my foot. Well goddamn. "Melissa, go get the medic." She didn't move, her eyes fixated on the blood dripping from my foot to the floor. Robyn's jaw clenched and she sat up, clapping loudly to get her attention. "Bitch. The medic. Now."

Melissa then nodded and ran out of the room. "Does it look real bad?" I asked, my face frowned from the searing pain running up my ankle. She looked at it, then at me before shaking her head.

"Not at all." I nodded and leaned back on the couch.

After a few moments of silence, her hand comfortingly running her hand over my leg, I heard the door open and saw two men in uniform walk in. "Hi Y/n, Rihanna." One said with a warm smile, taking her place when she moved and sat beside me, her fingers in my hair as she light;y scratched my scalp. I don't know how but it did momentarily take my focus off the.. glass shard in my foot. "I see we've got a pretty deep cut here. What's your pain from one to ten?" While he talked, the other was pulling shit out of a bag.

"Um.. eight." I said truthfully, this shit really hurt.

He nodded and spoke with the other medic before looking back at me. "Okay so the extent of your cut is really deep and you need to go to the ER to have it removed. You'll require stitches as well." I sighed and looked over at Robyn who was biting her thumb nail, a nervous look on her face. The medic caught my gaze and focused on her. "It's all procedural, nothing to worry about."

"Okay.. I wanna come with you." She said, standing up. "They can wait-"

"Rih I'll be fine. Do your show, This is the last show in America so you gotta perform." She frowned so I grabbed her hand and pulled her to sit back next me, my hand raising to rest on side of her neck. I got stitches on my leg remember? This is nothing." I pulled her forward and pressed a kiss to her forehead. "Now go kill that show for me, okay?"

"Okay." She mumbled just as the door opened again and the another medic rolled in a stretcher. "Please send me the info as soon you can." I nodded and lifted up with help before settling onto it. As they rolled me out, I saw James and his jaw dropped.