PT.2 C H A P T E R NINETEEN

September 29th, Paris 

"C'mere." I whined and watched Robyn climb out of the bed bare naked. "I'm cooold."

"Then put some clothes on." She said with a soft laugh and I pouted softly while she pulled a robe on before walking to the balcony.

Needless to say, it was almost like we took a dip back into the honeymoon phase since we've been engaged. Engaged.. still such a surreal thing to say man. The backend of our trip was spend eating a lot, swimming a lot.. ehem a lot. It was so much that no matter how much we ate, those calories were burnt within the next few hours.

Now that's what I call balance.

But today was back in reality. It was the twenty ninth which meant the fashion show was tomorrow. The line wasn't officially dropped so this was more publicity than anything but the buzz was there. People were talking, as expected, but no one knew what the clothing looked like.

No one but us, the models, and the designers.

Speaking of clothes, it was cold as hell in Paris man. I rolled out of the bed and grabbed the other white robe and pulled it on before making my way to the balcony. "Why you leave me like that?" I mumbled as I rested my head on her shoulder from behind. "It hurt me very much, mon chéri." I said in a French accent and she chuckled softly, her head raising as she smiled up at me.

"My apologies madam." She played along before turned around in my hold and holding a wine glass to my lips. I took a small sip and looked over her shoulder, my eyes locking onto a small group forming below us. Paparazzi's always knew.. how?

"You've got mail." I mumbled. She turned around and looked down at the cameras. "Might wanna hide your hand wifey."

"Why hide it?" She questioned before purposely waving with her left hand, a smirk on her lips.

I felt a flutter in my chest as I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Oh you claiming me?" She hummed and leaned back against me, smiling as I swayed us side to side. "Are you gonna say anything?"

"Do you want me to?" She retorted.

Did I want everyone to know I proposed? Hell yes. But it was also her life, you know? She had to wear the ring and deal with majority of the worlds eyes, I didn't. Sure I had the shade rooms attention, probably TMZ's too. But I've never been on Good Morning America. She's been on Good Morning America.

"I'm fine with whatever you want to do. I'm just happy to call you my wife soon- you know what? Nah I'm calling you my wife now. Do what you wanna do, wife."

She hummed softly, her held tilting as she took a swallow of her wine. "I think we should.. do it after the show. If I announce this shit now no ones gonna pay attention to the clothes."

I snorted. That was true. "Whatever you want boo." I said and shivered lightly. "Except staying out here, I'm going back inside."

"I'll be in when I finish." She said while holding up the glass and I nodded before taking my ass back into the room.

After changing into some sweats and a gray hoodie with a BBC (Billionaire Boys Club) windbreaker on top, I slipped on my shoes as I looked at the time on my phone. We had to go to the rehearsal for the show in a few but I was hungry as fuck and didn't feel like waiting for room service.

"Babe," I called out as I grabbed the key card, my head raising when she hummed. "Ima go to the buffet alright?"

"Ooh save me a spot." She said and came in quickly. "I'm gonna shower, wanna wait for me?"