PT.2 C H A P T E R ELEVEN

"I don't like it." I said with a frown as I stared at the couch.

"We can take the couch out Y/n, just look at the house."

I shook my head. "It's ugly too."

"You're ugly." She said with a scowl and I gave her a look as she jabbed her finger into the 'next' button. "Get on my damn nerves- we've looked at ten houses."

"And all ten you chose were ugly. Maybe I should choose now." I said with a shrug.

She gave me a hard look before pushing the computer onto my lap, attitude on ten. I scrolled through the houses and hummed before picking one that I knew both her and I would like.

So, I turned the screen to her confidently. "Here." She looked at it and made a face. It was a 'I like it but I'm not sharing I like it' face. "Hot shit huh?"

"Whatever." She mumbled and pushed off of the bed. I chuckled as I watched her walk to the closet with a permanent bitch face. Here we go.. "Text the damn real estate agent and stop looking at me."

"Okay damn." I sent the details to the agent before sitting up with my phone, smiling at a message from Dante.

D-town: me waiting on an invite to meet my niece:

Me: Nigga I been told your ass to fly out. I ain't coming toNY u gotta come to ME

D-Town: Yeah Yeah, ima try and come next week cause we don't have practice

D-Town: Btw, I always knew Alexis was tryna fuck.

I laughed under my breath and was typing a reply when I felt something hit my head. I pulled the jean skirt off of my lap and saw Robyn 'innocently' pulling her hair out of a ponytail before 'accidentally' throwing her shirt over her head at me.

"Robyn." I said and caught the shirt. "What you got an attitude for?"

She glanced over her shoulder with a scowl. "Nobody got a attitude nigga." I gave her a sarcastic nod as she turned and started to flip through the clothes in her closet again.

"Wanna have sex?" I questioned and she paused for a moment, her head tilted.

"Y- no." I chuckled at how she stumbled on her own words. Walking up, I slid my arms around her waist and pressed my lips to the back of her neck. "Stop." She huffed and I shook my head before lightly tugging on her ear with my teeth. "Y/nn, I'm on my period."

Ah. Shit made sense now.

I pulled back and leaned on the wall, watching her angrily flip through each dress when I got another message. Smiling, I looked back up and lightly smacked her ass. "Alright, come on." I said and grabbed my car keys off of the table. "We're going out."