C H A P T E R T H I R T E E N

Two months later

-

"Pull up your goddamn pants."

I purposely pulled my sweats down lower while scanning the ice cream choices. "Babe." My lips turned into a smirk as Robyn grabbed the hem of my pants and pulled them up. "Stop showing your ass."

"But paparazzi like my ass." She gave me a look and I winked at her before pointing an ice cream out for the lady to start making. "Can I get cookies and cream in a waffle cone with a cup on the side?" She nodded and started to make it ice cream.

As I leaned against the counter, Rob laid against my back, her arms circling my waist. Needless to say, this couple shit was coming fairly easy to me. We had a two week break before we had to leave for the European leg and this was our first day back in LA. Literally, we flew in a few hours ago and I spent those with her, wondering the city. When I was with a Aniya, I remember not being able to be around her twenty four seven. Now, that's all I wanted to do with Robyn.

And she knew I had her wrapped around her finger because here we were, at midnight, getting ice cream.

"Here you go."

I grabbed the cone after paying and handed to her. "Thanks baby." She hummed our happily, licking at the ice cream and while she walked ahead, I slyly pulled my pants back to a comfortable low for me.

Holding the door open for her, the flashes instantly started to pop off but I was use to them at this point.

"Hey y'all." I looked up at the guy who held a camera. I remember him from a couple other places, he was always a cool one.

"Garretttt." Rob sung out with a smile.

"What're y'all doing at midnight getting ice cream.. and why was I not invited?" I chuckled softly and pointed a subtle thumb at her to which my girlfriend gasped at, slapping my hand down. "Oh I see how it is, Robyn."

She simply waved her hand. "We cool, Garrett. You know we cool." Once we reached the car, I opened the passenger door for her. "Next time for real."

"Alright Rob, I'm counting on it. Thanks for the honesty Y/n."

I shook his hand with a chuckle before closing the door and starting to the other side, ignoring the crazy ass shouts I was getting. Like, was Rihanna pregnant with my baby? Like I'd be having a damn baby right now, fuck outta here. Imma need at least three more years before I'm ready for a damn baby.

So, I just ignored them with my head down before sliding into the drivers seat and started the car. "Lemme see the aux." I handed her the cord, then pulling off down the road. Soon her Afro-slash-Caribbean music started to play and the window rolled down as she basically whined her hips in the damn seat.

"If I tell you say I love you oh." She sung and I glanced at her with a smile, my heart thumping as she looked directly at with with her bottom lip between her teeth, winking. "My money, my body, na your own, baby."

I looked back at the road and shook my head with a chuckle but I felt her hand reach out and rest on the back of my neck, playing with the hair at the base of my scalp. "Sipping burukututu, for you love tutu, I go chook you shuku."

A couple months ago I probably wouldn't be able to understand shit she just said. But two months of being around her and Melissa, I was able to pick up a lot of shit. Especially when they were drunk and just spewing shit rapidly.

Once we reached the hotel, I climbed out, once again lowering my head from the paparazzi. I then opened the passenger door and let Rob walk out ahead of me before closing the door and following.