PT.2 C H A P T E R TEN

Today was the first off day Robyn and I had in a long time, and the fact that they both corresponded with one another was a miracle. So, after literally only getting up to brush our teeth and wash faces, we were right back in the bed.

"Y/nn," I hummed, half asleep with my head tucked in her neck. "Stop poking me."

I looked down between us and saw a tent in my boxers. "Oh my bad." I said before jutting my hips forward more, making her huff with a chuckle. "He got a mind of his own sometime."

"You play too much." She said before flipping over and laying at my level, our eyes holding one another silently. I reached my hand up and brushed a hair out of her face before leaning forward and pressing a kiss to her nose.

"You're so beautiful." I whispered, smiling when she tried to roll back over but I grabbed her forearm and pulled her into me. "Nah, lemme see that smile." She rolled her eyes but couldn't hold it in when I poked her nose, her lips pulling into a cute toothy smile. "There it is."

She groaned and dropped her head into my chest to hide. "Stop before I have sex with your ass."

"Oh say less- you're my queen, you know that? I know I said I'd give you a hundred years but I'm finna add another lifetime to that-"

"Shut. Up." She laughed out and rolled on top of me, her head shaking as I slid my arms around her waist. "You get on my nerves."

I hummed with a nod. "You love me though." I replied and she rolled her eyes with a smack of her lips. "Don't front, come here." I brushed her hair over her shoulder before cupping her face and pulling her down for a kiss.

Her legs slid over my waist to straddle my lap and I grunted lowly when she reached her hand down to grab my hard on. "Already twitchin' and shit." She teased.

I rolled us over and held myself up with my hands. "Blame your fine ass." I looked down at her with a smirk before leaning down and pressing a wet kiss to her neck, leaving a trail down her body until I reached the bottom of her nightgown.

Raising it up, I licked my lips before pressing them to the top of her pelvis, then kissing over her beautiful thighs. Man who was I kidding, everything about her was beautiful.

I felt her hand slide into my hair and I looked up as I pressed a flattened tongue to where she wanted me most, only to go back to warming her up. "Don't be a damn tease." She huffed out and I smirked before grabbing the hem of her panties and pulling them down her long legs.

Then, in one swift motion, I rolled her onto her stomach and pulled her hips up. Now this, this right here was the most important meal of the day. Fuck science.

I dipped my tongue into her entrance and tasted her arousal immediately. Her back arched into the bed as I licked at her like a dog that hadn't ate in months.

My eyes raised up and I saw hers closed, hands pressed firmly against the mattress. I just wanted to try something.. just one thing..

I slowly dragged my tongue up until I reached the 'other' entrance. A gasp left her lips at my actions but I pulled back for the green light. "Mhm." She mumbled knowingly without even looking back. Let's goo.

I dropped my head back down and held her hips while rimming her expertly. Yeah, expertly. DC wasn't lying when he said it was something I use to do a lot of.