Chapter Four

Hello blooming readers! Its Me!!! Enjoy this!!!!

Ash's P.O.V

My mama got home and my friends were a litle surprised.

"What's your moms name?" Evan asked.

"Bonnie" I replied.

"Hello miss! Your Ash's mom right?" Nicole asked Bonnie. Foxy, Mike and Freddy fell of the couch, laughing. Mama's eyes twitched.

"Do I look like a 'miss' too you?" He growled. My friends jumped back at his voice.

"Your a dude....." Jake said.

"Where you implying I was a female because of my looks and name?" Bonnie sneered.

"K-kind of" Jacob stuttered. My other parents were just dying in the living room of laughter. Bonnie bent his back only and was in front of Jacob's face. He was like, just having his legs straight and bending down with just his waist up. That would've hurt for a normal human.

"Let me tell you something little boy. Do not mistake me for a female. My name might be a female's, but I am ten times as powerful as them. So I will tear you limb by limb and your body will decade by a rope hanged over knifes. Do you understand me?" Mama asked deadly, with his dark death-like eyes glowing brightly. Jacob was shaking to hell. My frirneds were trembling.

"Y-yes s-s-s-sir" Jacob said. Bonnie gave him a dangerous creepy smile and stood up straight again, swinging his umbrella over his shoulders.

"Mama give him a break" I said and he raised a eyebrow at me.

"You'll be next. Now, I'm going out for my lunch. Again. The last human wasn't nothing just a mere snack" Mama left and my other parents slowly stopped laughing.

"H-he eats h-humans?" Noah asked.

"He's not joking. He's a canniball. But he does eat human food too" Papa said.

"Creepy" Nicole said.

There was the sound of crying and Freddy's ears perked up high.

"That must be your brother. I got it" Freddy teleported and I took my friends back to my room.

"How many siblings do you have exactly?" Bill asked.

"Well, there's Bee, Ladybug, Candy, Rose, Qia, Joy, Oli, Cio, Gumi, Heidi, Dizzy, Ash, Diego, Luna, Epic, Echo, Natalie, Lucky, James, Zion, Zarchary, Nicodemus, Elias, Erza, Ruth, Ruby and Trinity" I said.

"Thats......that's lot" Nicole said. I nodded.

"Wait. Lin called your dad 'daddy'. Is Lin your brother?" Jake asked. My face turned sour.

"I'm not greatful of it" I muttered.

"Whoa whoa whoa whoa whoa! Linneaus is your brother?! The nerd?! The shrimp?! The gay?!" Jacob asked. I nodded.

"I mean....Lin is pretty cute and tiny. He's a little thicc too" Evan muttered. But we heard him. My eye twitched.

"What was that?" I asked. His eyes widened.

"What?! D-did I say that?! Hahaha.....I-I'm just kidding!!!!" Evan said nervously.

"Awww. You have a crush on the second grader!!!" Bill said.

"Shut up!" Evan snapped.

"Wait Ash call your brother Lin!" Nicole said.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because! Just do it!!!" She smiled and I sighed.

"LINNEAUS!!!" I yelled and he walked through the door without his teddy.