Chapter One Hundred and Eight

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Enjoy!!!

Joey's P.O.V

Its been a while since we escaped from the universes.

"Hey Ollie?" I asked my younger brother.

"Yes?" He asked, hugging onto my arm. I smirked a bit.

"Wanna go cuddle?" I asked.

"Do I?! Hell yea!" He jumped and I took his small hand, leading him to the bedroom and slipping under the covers.

Oliver slide beside me and I wrapped my arms around the small panda.

"Do you think mom will accept our relationship?" He whispered.

"Fuck what she likes as long as we're happy" I said. Oliver giggled.

"Right"

Bonnie's P.O.V

"WHAT DID I JUST SAY?!" Foxy yelled at me. I crossed my arms and took a breath.

"Not to go back out" I mumbled.

"AND WHAT DID YOU JUST DO?!" He shouted.

"Well I went back to Iniman" I rolled my eyes.

"GOD WHY ARE YOU SO USELESS?!" He screamed and slapped me. I stroked my whiskers with my right hand, trying not to kill him.

"Oh I'm sorry for being a pain in your life but the last time I tried to leave, you forced me to stay" I snarled. He was about to hit me again until I gently grabbed his wrist, but tight enough for him to hit me.

"I think you've done enough hitting for today" I said calmly. Foxy's pupil went small and he looked ready to kill me.

"YOU LITTLE SON OF A-"

"Foxy. Enough" I said. Suddenly, he grabbed my wrist savagely, pulling me close and kissing me with such force it hurt. He grabbed my other wrist, and after a while, he pulled back.

I panted for air, and my ears went down. Jesus why does he do that.

Foxy pulled me even closer if that was possible and started pressing his lips to my neck.

"Your a bitch" I sighed.

"Just shut up" He growled and suddenly I felt a sharp pain in my neck, making me whince. Grr I officially hate Foxy's fangs.

"Mh" I whinced, and his hand travaled down my thigh.

Fuck that

"Foxy I'm serious that's enough!" I said, covering his mouth to stop him from doing anything futhur.

He just crawled to me(Wait hold up your probably confused. Sooooo, to put it short they did 'it' because why not and their just on the kitchen floor. Like bitch, what if someone walks in and sees you?) and kissed me again.

I just let him do it. I can't say that I don't enjoy it.

"Fine. Lets just get dressed and you can do whatever you want to me then okay?" I said, and he looked up.

"Whats the point of getting dressed?" He asked.

"Bitch we're in the fucking kitchen someone could walk through th-" Bonnie was cut off by a knock on the door.

"Yo is anyone even home?" We heard. Bonnie glared at me and we both ran as quick as we could before the damn door opened.

"You fucking idiot!" Bonnie hissed, hitting me with a pillow over and over again as hard as he could.