Chapter Fifty-One

Hello blooming readers! It's me! I am now struggling to find music for you. But I went back to old songs I used to listen to when I was younger and boom! But here's a picture. That is another picture of what Bonnie looks like. He's hella hot isn't he? I can't remember where the other picture was, but it's in one of the other chapters. Enjoy!!!

Freddy's P.O.V

I have to admit Foxy has been becoming more distant with us. He barely kisses us anymore, which is odd because he loves our kisses. And he doesn't even spend time with us. He's always out.

Such a slut.

I took a deep breath and went to Foxy before he left the house.

"Hey Freddy" He said. Another thing. He calls us our real names. No cute nicknames or anything. Plus when we meet new people he doesn't even mention his kids.

"Where are you going?" I asked, my arm crossed.

"Just out" He said.

"No" I said. He turned to me, his tail up high.

"What?" He asked.

"I said no. Your not going anywhere. You always go out and return by midnight" I growled. He gritted his teeth.

"It's not your choice where I go" He snarled.

"Yes it is. I know your cheating on us" I said. He scoffed.

"No I'm not" He lied. I slammed my hand into the wall, right next to his neck, making him jump.

"DO I LOOK LIKE A IDIOT TO YOU FOXY?!?!" I yelled.

"MAYBE!" He shouted back. We started agrueing, which is odd because we never yell at each other.

Until....I just had enough.

"I WANT YOU TO PACK YOUR THINGS AND GO!" I screamed and he went quite.

"W-what?" He said.

"YOU HEARD ME YOU WHORE! LEAVE! WE'RE GETTING A DIVORCE TOMARROW! GET THE HELL OUT!" I yelled. He growled.

"FINE THEN! LIKE I EVER LOVED YOU!" He pushed past me, and I rubbed my chest.

A quick Bonnie's P.O.V

Me and Mike were just watching TV together until Foxy burst into the room, getting a suitcase with such anger.

"Whuuuuuuttttttt are you doing this time?" I asked, but he never answered. He put all his things into the suitcase, storming downstairs. Me and Mike followed him suspiciously, and Freddy pointed to the door, tapping his foot on the ground.

"I want you here tomarrow to sign the papers" He growled.

"WHATEVER!" Foxy yelled and slammed the door shut.

"B-babe whats going on?" Mike asked.

"We're getting a divorce with Foxy" He said. My ears went down.

"W-what?" I squeaked.

"I'm tired of his bullshit. We all know he's cheating on us. I don't want him to interfer with the kids" Freddy said. I ran to him, crying. Mike cried on Freddy's back.

"I'm sorry guys its for the best" He whispered.

Freddy's P.O.V

I don't know if I regret it or did the right thing.

I think it was right, but why does it hurt?

Foxy's P.O.V

I screamed in anger when I reached Racheal's house.

"Hey it's ok. You have me" She smiled softly.

"I-I" I didn't think Freddy was serious about that. He threanted to divorce with me a while ago, but I thought he was joking. Because he loved me dearly and didn't want me to leave.

But he was seriously. Racheal kissed my cheek like how she always does when I'm upset. I smiled and hugged my girlfriend.

"I think I have an idea" I said.

"Mhm?" She asked.

"You said you wanted a daughter right?" I asked. She smiled and nodded.

"I'll take one of my daughters. That why we both can be happy" I said.

"Thank you! Your the best!" She said, hugging me tightly.

Some time through the day, Lucifer came to the door.

"Foxy! Someone is here to see you!" Racheal yelled and I raised a eyebrow, going to the door.

And there was my sister, with her face dark and her hair black.

"Do you know her?" Racheal asked.

"Lucifer? What are you doing here?" I asked her. Lucifer went to me and slapped me in the face.

"You are the worst brother anyone could ever ask for" She said darkly.

"What was that for?!?!" I yelled.

"Don't ever contact me or the others again" And with that, she left.

"Are you ok?!?!" Racheal asked me.

"She hits hard" I groaned.

The next day.

Freddy's P.O.V

The kids were asking where Foxy was. Neither me, Mike or Bonnie answered them.

I had gotten divorce papers and waited for Foxy to come and sign them. He came around breakfast time.

"Sign them" I said and he signed the papers without hesitation.

"I also came to get Ruth" He said. The kids raised a eyebrow.

"You not getting my daughter" I growled. Until he held up a sheet of paper.

"Last time I checked, I had custody of her" He grinned wickedly. I hate him now. I don't regret this. I froze and Bonnie covered his face with his hands.

"Go pack your things Ruth" Foxy told Ruth.

"Okkk????" Ruth said and she came back down with a suitcase.

"Say goodbye because you'll never see them again" Foxy said.

"W-wait what?" Ruth asked.

"W-what's happening?" Ruby asked.

"Might wanna make it last" Foxy said, crossing his arms. All the kids ran to Ruth crying, begging Foxy to let her stay.

"DADDY DON'T LET HIM TAKE ME!!" Ruth screamed, crying so much.

"I'm sorry Ruth" I whispered, and she hugged me tightly crying.

"Now come on Ruth" Foxy said and took her hand, yanking her out the house. I dropped to my knees, crying.

I don't want any of my children to leave me.

Especially my youngest daughter.

Awww I feel so bad now. Y'all hate me now I can see it. Probably wishing to shoot me dead. Ok I get it. Ya gotta have drama! Now that makes a good story. No life is as easy as cake.

I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!