Chapter Sevety-Two

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Um, this pic is just hella cute. But enjoy!!!!

Lin's P.O.V

I didn't think mama and papa were following.

But they just went pop and they were with us. Wow.

"Hey I'm gonna take a shower before we got to the afair" Derek said.

"Can we join?" Ash asked.

"No" Derek simply said, going in.

Well fuck.

Bonnie's P.O.V

The vacation was fun I guess. But I was left alone. Because I didn't have a boyfriend or girlfriend, wife or husband. So I had no one to talk to.

I tried talking to the others, but it was like they just ignored me. They never answered my questions, never looked at me, or never spoke to me. This is the worst feeling ever.

After at least two hours of walking and looking at cool things, we walked past a family of three. I stopped and looked at them.

"Look mommy!" A little boy told the mother. She looked.

"Isn't that amazing?!" She smiled.

"Its awesome!" The dad said while scooping the boy up into his arms. The family of three laughed.

"Your the best parents ever!" He said. That sentence broke me probably forever. With tears running down my face, I ran out of the building, and kept running.

Until I met up in a alley. I dropped to my knees crying, and just sobbing the hell out of myself. Why can't I just have happiness?

"Let me help you" I suddenly heard. I turned and saw a man with red hair, black eyes and a handsome face. He held out a hand, smiling kindly. I took it and he gently wipped away my tears.

"Crying isn't good for such a pretty face" He chuckled and I found my self blushing. Nobody ever said I had a pretty face.

"Now. What were you crying about?" The man asked.

I sniffed and looked away. He frowned.

"Ah I should've known. Family?" He asked. I nodded.

"Don't worry beautiful! I'll be your friend" He smiled.

"R-really?" I asked. He nodded.

"I'll never leave your side. But, who would ever leave such a wonderful creature. My name is Jolliebee! But you can call me Jollie sweetheart" He winked. I don't know why, but he was really flustering me.

"T-thank you" I said.

"Now come! I'm sure your family would be worried that you've come lost" He held out his hand and I took it.

Jolliebee's P.O.V

I wasn't joking. He IS a beautiful creature. Never seen beauty like he has.

I took him back to his family, and I kept flirting with him, making him blush.

"Who the hell are you?" A pink and fox asked me.

"Jolliebee" I said.

"Don't be so mean!" The bunny that was called Bonnie snapped.

"Okay jeeze!" The fox said, and we continued walking.

Foxy's P.O.V

I didn't like this man.

He was making Bonnie fluster a lot. Something I couldn't do. I heard the things he was called Bonnie. Beautiful, sweetheart, pretty, darling, and diamond. I HATED it.

But Bonnie seemed really attached to him. Like, he was obessessed with him.

And I wouldn't allow it.

Because he's MINE.

Back to Bonnie's P.O.V

I could tell the others didn't like Jolliebee.

But fuck what they like. He's kind.

We got to the hotel, and I wasn't hesitate to let Jolliebee stay with me.

"I'mma go take a shower" Jolliebee smiled and went into the bathroom. I quickly changed into something cofterable(Fuck it), so I was just in a long T-shirt and socks. (YES HE HAD UNDERWEAR TOO!). I was too tired to put pants on. I slipped on bed, and got on my phone, looking at Insta.

"Do you have any clothes I can borrow?" I heard.

"Of course wh-" I made the mistake of looking up. Jolliebee was standing next to the bed, towel wrapped around his waist and his hair pinned up. I fell off the bed, probably dying of it.

"You okay?" He asked.

"C-clothes a-a-are in t-the c-closet" I shakingly said.

"Thanks!" He went into the closet and I stayed on the floor.

"Come on!" Jollie smiled, and helped me up.

Ehhhhhhhhhhhhh two weeks later. And no Bonnie doesn't like Jolliebee like that.

Welp. This family is known for getting in trouble.

"HOW DO WE GET IN THESE SIUTATIONS?!" Alexis yelled. This time, we were in sitting in chairs, our ankels and wrist chained to the seat.

"We don't even know" Andrew sighed.

"Oh! I'll answer! BECAUSE YOUR ALL FILTHY ANIMALS!" The humans yelled.

"What the hell did you just call us?" I asked in a dark voice.

"FILTHY ANIMALS! FILTHY ANIMALS!" The crowd chanted.

That's it. I just laughed demonically, with a radio sound and glitching voice. While I was laughing, my eye was twitching. And I suddenly got up, breaking the chains and chair. All the humans looked at me, holding shaking guns to me.

"A WHAT?!" I laughed, and grew three times my size. (Animatronics are tall guys) All my family was staring at me, and I loked down at the humans, giving them a wicked smile.

"Repeat that" I growled. Slowly, they all backed up and I slammed my fist into the wall, cracking it and making the whole building shake. I walked forward, clawing my nails in the walls to make is break as I approached the people. They screamed, running like it was the end of the room.

I stuck my tongue out, shrinking back to my size.

"Cowards" I scowled and Shadow Bonnie untied everyone.

"SINCE WHEN COULD YOU DO THAT?!?!" Stella asked.

"The perks of being dead kid-" I pulled a chainsaw from my pocket, and smiled like a manaic. I love chainsaws.

"-let's go kick some ass"

You gotta admit you've never seen a Bonnie like this. Shit I'd be scared to be killed by a chainsaw. I've been thinking about my death lately. How do I wanna die you ask? Not by old age. Not by murder. Not with a knife. Throw, ran over, fell from a high place or a diease. I'd like to die from a gunshot to the head. From either suicide or murder. Either one works. Murder sounds better though.

BUT DON'T THINK ABOUT THAT CHILDREN! YOU ALL HAVE LIVES AHEAD OF YOU!

Mama out. Peace.