Fronnie

Hello blooming readers! Its me! This is chapter Thirty-nine. Almost to forty heh. Well enjoy! I uh, totally forgot about this pic. Fun fact: This used to be my account pic before I got Sora, then Dust, then Freddy, then Toy Bonnie, then Bonnie and lastly Funtime Freddy. Ehhhh enjoy! This is fluff btw

Freddy's P.O.V

I went downstairs and decided I was hungry(Yeah no shit sherlock).

"What'cha making?" I suddenly heard.

"Eh just some pasta" I shrugged.

"Oh" Bonnie said. Pasta is Bonnie's favorite world in the whole world.

"You want me to make you some too?" I asked. He rubbed his arm.

"N-no" He said. I sighed.

"You can't keep starving yourself" I said, going on my knees to reach his level.

"I'm not" He said.

"Yes you are you barely eat anymore" I said. Not like he even eats at all.

"I eat...just not much..." He muttered.

"What's wrong? It's not good to not eat love" I said.

"I guess I'm just....insercure about myself" He said quitely. I stood up to my full height and pulled him close, hugging him tightly. He layed his head on my torso, since he was that tall to me.

"But your perfect I don't understand why you don't see that" I said to him.

"I'm not perfect" He said, sticking out his tongue.

"Mhm. To me you are" I said and we stayed hugging for some time.

"The pasta is gonna burn hon" Bonnie suddenly mentioned.

"Nuuuu not my pasta!!!" I screeched, ditching my husband for the pasta. Bonnie slightly laughed and I made sure the pasta didn't burn.

"Come on you have to eat" I said and he sighed.

"Fine whatever" He muttered. I took two bowls and put pasta in both and he took it to the table. I just turned around to grab some seasoning when I turned back, Bonnie had already finish his pasta, poking the fork at the empty bowl.

"The hell-?" I asked. His body turned red and he looked up at me.

"S-shut up!" He snapped.

"How did you even-?" I asked. He huffed, crossing his arms. Did he really it that quick??

"I want more" He muttered. I set my seasoning on the counter and made more. Happy wife, happy life.

"Ummm how much do you want?" I asked. He stood up and took the pasta packet, letting it ALL slip in there.

"O-ok then" I never thought of him being a food savage. It took a while to all cook but I managed.

"Yay!!" Bonnie clapped and took up olive oil, garlic powder and basil. (That combination is amazing by the way. You guys HAVE to try it)

"Ew" I told him.

"What? It's good" He shrugged and did his toppings. After I finished my pasta, I went behind Bonnie, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"What are chu doin'?" He asked with a mouth full of pasta, rasing a eyebrow.

"I can't hug my husband jeeze" I muttered. Suddenly I felt a very cold hand on mine.

"Your always cold" I said quitely.

"Like my soul" He replied.

"Oh my god" I sighed. I just stood there for 10 minutes until he said "Done". I stared at him.

"Wtf?" I asked.

"Ok I have a thing for pasta ok?" He huffed and stood up. Staring me dead in the eyes.

"What?" I asked.

"I want cuddles" He said darkly. I shruddered.

"Right" I picked him up and took him to the couch, holding him close.

"Warm" He said, snuggling close.

"Your fucking cold" I shivered. I could hear faint baby noises and frowned. Until I realized Bonnie was making them, drifting to sleep.

Aww.

YA DANG RIGHT "AWWW"!!!! Well I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!