Chapter Thirty-Three

Hello blooming readers! It's me!

Lin's P.O.V

I stuck my tongue out at the crying Kate.

"My daddy is gonna kick your ass" I snickered.

"SHUT UP!" She sobbed.

"I was gone for three minutes..." Derek said. Bee tickled me slightly and I giggled.

The next three weeks.

Kate's P.O.V quickly.

For the next three weeks, I was trying to harm Lin the hardest I could.

But everytime, his parents showed up. Hell even all THREE of them showed up. (Bonnie was the last to show up)

And boy were they scary to hell. But his mother was to HELL and back scary.

Like, all the students got scared at him! Even the teachers!

Here's what happened:

Lunch time again and I promised not to fail this time. We had all came up with a plan that won't fail. Mavi crawled under the table, and the others hid around, holding eggs to throw at him.

Mavi managed to scare Lin out of the chair and we threw the eggs.

But guess what? A pale ass bunny appeared, with blood red eyes, a dark blue and purple tuxedo on, and the most skinniest person I have ever seen.

He rasied his hand and all the eggs floated up we had thrown.

"Oh shit he's pissed" Dizzy said, and all of Lin's siblings slowly backed away to the other side. The bunny just waved his finger and all the eggs had hit the person that had thrown them.

"This. This is the one kid you don't wanna mess with" Miss Orange reminded us, pointing to the bunny. The eggs had managed to make us fall from our hiding places.

"So you wanna play. WE'LL PLAY!" The bunny yelled, making knife's raise up behind him glowing red.

"WHAT THE HELL?!?!" I screamed.

"I'LL TEACH YOU TO MESS WITH MY SON!" He shouted, and black mist raised me up. I screamed, trying to reach for something.

"Ok mama your going a little too far" Bee said quitely. Lin hugging tightly to the male bunny, shaking.

"Fine. But the next time, you'll sease to exist" The bunny said, laughing manically. He scared me more the others. And with that, he disappeared.

"Boom" Lin smirked.

"I hope you learned your lesson. Homework for the rest of the school year and detention until your 13" Miss Orange said.

Lin's P.O.V

Karma is a bitch. I was happy to over the seven seas.

"And that is why-" I clapped my hands. "-You don't mess with my mama"

"SHUT UP GAY FAGGOT!" Kate screamed in my face.

"Do you want me to call him? Because the next time I'll see you, you'll be hanging my a rope in my basement" I laughed wickedly, and she backed up.  Or, everyone did execpt my siblings.

"Your mother taught you well Linnaeus" Miss Orange told me. Hell yeah he did.

"Your gonna let this go?!?!" Kate screamed at the princeable.

"I don't see why not. Bonnie is a good friend of mine" The princeable replied.

"I can't believe you!" Mavi yelled.

"Detention for another year" Mrs. Pine said.

"SO FUCKING UNFAIR!" Kate held a knife to my neck. And I felt blood run down my neck.

"You didn't learn" A dark and deep male voice said.

Another quick Kate P.O.V

"Not my problem" The princeable said, shaking a bit.

Oh god.

I was raised up into the air, and turned around. Lin had tears running down his face, touching the blood I made on his neck.

The bunny named Bonnie smiled evily with his eyes huge and pupils small. He looked scary already.

"I-I c-c-can't b-breath!" I gasped. A knife was sent into my heart, and everything went black.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I'll teach you a lesson. I made knifes slash through her, cutting her in peices and blood pooled over the floor. Everyone was just sickened.

"WHO'S NEXT?!?!" I yelled, and everyone quickly backed up. Lin clapped at me happily.

I picked Kate's heart up, flipping it into my hand.

"Chao~"

Mavi's P.O.V

That bitch just killed my best friend. And took her heart with him.

But suddenly, everything went white.

So I decided to keep this one a little short. And Bonnie erased all their memories, and made everyone think a robber came and killed Kate, taking the heart. But I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!