Chapter Fifty-Three

Hello blooming readers! Its me! So uh, look what I found. Up there. Like, WHAT THE HELL IS THAT?!?! THEIR STARTING TO SHIP FIVE NIGHTS AT FREDDYS WITH FIVE NIGHTS AT CANDYS!!! WHY?!?!!? *Sniff* Enjoy

Lin's P.O.V

I didn't know what to do.

My father could die in the hospital any minute. I shuffled around in my sheets, trying to think about him gone.

Papa left us. Don't leave us daddy.

"He's gone Lin" Mama said the next morning. I was frozen. N-no.

"NO!" I screamed, and woke up. I panted hard, and thanked Hades it was a dream. I sniffed and started crying myself to sleep every night.

I suddenly got up and went to my parents room.

Four parents.

Three parents.

Now we're down to two parents. I went to their closet and all Papa's things were gone. I took up my fathers jacket and slipped it on. It was too big for me, and it was just like a blanket. I went back to my room with my dad's jacket, cuddling close in the jacket.

I miss you already daddy.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I went to the hospital everyday, checking on my husband. He had been in a coma for almost a year now.

"We all miss you Freddy. Heh. I'm pregnant again. N-not much of a surprise I guess" I said, trying to be positive. But when I looked up at him, his face was as pale as chalk and it was dark. I got up, and went to him.

"I can't lose you" I whispered, tears running down my face. I was about to leave but suddenly, something grabbed my hand. I turned, and almost lost it.

Freddy had one eye opened and he was gently and weakly grabbing my hand. My arms flung around him, and I was crying.

"H-hey c-calm d-down" He managed to say. I kissed him and smiled weakly.

"You idiot don't scare me again!" I said. He smiled and slowly sat up.

He looked at my stomach then at me.

"Y-your p-p-pregnant?" He asked. I nodded, and he gave me a small little smirk. He leaned forward a bit, putting his hand on my stomach.

"Y-yeesh I a-always thought it w-was creepy t-to feel a baby m-move" He said. I laughed and crawled on his lap.

We talked for a bit, and Mike came. He gasped when he saw Freddy, and ran to him.

"WHY WOULD YOU LEAVE ME?!?!" He cried. Freddy hugged him tightly.

"I never meant to" He whispered.

Me and Mike cuddled with Freddy until I heard the sound I've been dreading.

The montar that measures you heart slowly began to go down.

"N-no! No no no!" I screamed. Freddy gave me a small smile.

"It's my time" He said quitely.

"NO PLEASE FREDDY!" Mike sobbed. Our arms wrapped around him, and we begged him to stay strong for us. But his eyes slowly closed and the montar stopped.

Freddy lied in the hospital bed, motionless.

Both Mike and Bonnie's P.O.V at this time

Our own husband died into our arms.

Back to just Bonnie's P.O.V

I feel onto the ground, crying the hell out of myself. Mike screamed like he was in pain, and the nurse came.

"He's ok guys. He's ok. Just...in a coma again" She said. (Freddy's not dead yet guys don't start crying on me now)

Thank Hades.

I took Mike back home and he was choking in tears.

"H-he could've d-died! R-r-r-r-r-right i-in f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-f-front of u-us!" He cried.

"Take deep breaths Michael! It's gonna be ok! I don't need you in hospital too!" I said, holding him close. After some time, he finally calmed down.

"What are we gonna do Bonnie? We can't raise all the kids by ourselfs" He whispered.

"I-I don't know. But we'll managed" I smiled weakly and he slowly fell asleep on me.

Erm, lets skip to five years later. So, Ruth hasn't seen her family in ten years now

Ruth's P.O.V

"Papa I'm off to school!" I yelled and he came downstairs.

"Hold on you always forget this" He threw me the key.

"My bad" I giggled.

" 'Ight get out you rascal" He chuckled, tickling my sides. I laughed.

"Papa!!!!" I laughed and he smirked as he stopped. I skipped off to school and met up with my friends.

"I hate collage!!!" Alsyaa scowled. I laughed and we all went to school.

I had a good day which wasn't normal. When I got home, it was a smooth ride. I got out of my car and was greeted by Racheal.

I still hate her.

"I have a surprise for you" Papa said.

"You know I love surprises Papa" I purred and he chuckled.

"Get ready" He said.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Don't you wanna see your siblings?" He asked. I froze.

"Your-?" I asked.

"I....I thought you wanted to meet them again. I heard you have a new sibling" He said.

"THANK YOU PAPA SO MUCH!" I cried, hugging my father tightly.

"No problem kid" He smiled and I got dressed quickly. Me, my father and Racheal got into the car, and we drove back to L.A.

I smiled when I saw my old home again.

"Nervous?" Papa asked.

"A-a little" I said, tugging on my shirt. Papa rang the doorbell and my mother answered it. He looked almost the same.

"R-Ruth?" Mama gasped.

"MAMA!" I screamed, running to him and hugging him tightly. My mother hugged me tightly, smiling. When I came through the door, I was greeted by mostly teenagers and adults. My family and aunts and uncles.

Even my grandparents!

"RUTH!" My twin Ruby wouldn't let go of me.

I looked around and saw Lin holding a baby. A...black haired bear with red eyes.

"This is your new little sister. Kairi" Mom said.

"F-Foxy?" Aunt Lucifer squeaked. I knew she was still a little mad at him, but she was more happy to see him. Papa gave her a small wave.

"As much as I hate you, I missed you brother" She whispered, hugging him.

"Where's Dad?" I asked. I wanted to see him the most.

"Yeah I haven't seen Fredrick yet" Papa said.

Alexis covered her mouth, with tears falling down her face. Everyone looked.....pained.

"Freddy.....he-"

My face fell at my mother's words.

OhhhhhH~~~~ what do you think Bonnie said? And no Freddy hasn't waken up from the coma yet. I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!