Chapter Forty-Three

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Welp. Back to the zombie crap. Enjoy!!!

Kanato's P.O.V

I was chewing on my mother's finger trying to eat his finger. I was able to bite deep enough to create blood.

"We might have to stay here for a while" A girl replied. I don't know what I bit next, all I know was the next second, when I bite down, mama suddenly jumped up, with eletricty flowing all around his body.

"What the hell?" A male stood up and we all looked at him. When he stopped getting eletricuted, smoke came off his body.

"You just bit one of my wires" Mama told me.

"Sorry mama" I said and he picked me back up.

"Well now why I know why you start glitching at this point" William muttered.

"Just chew on this" Mama gave me Cynthia, one of my favorite of his dolls.

"Hello again Kanato!" She said. I smiled and hugged her tightly.

Foxy's P.O.V

We were just talking until suddenly, there was a bang.

"SHIT THEY BROKE THE FENCE!" Lucifer yelled, grabbing up Oliver. Bonnie handed me Kanato, with his eyes glowing.

"You guys go I got this" He said.

"You'll be killed! Literally this time!" Hades said.

"Life is pointless" Bonnie replied, taking a chainsaw out of his pocket. "Time to get dirty"

"Did he just-??!" A female asked.

"You'll get used to it" Mangle said and we all ran to the highest floor. Ginger was screaming for Bonnie.

"MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA MAMA!!!!" He cried.

"Mama's busy right now" Mike told him. It started turning night time and I stayed up all night waiting for Bonnie.

Bonnie's P.O.V

Time to show these uglies I'm boss.

I slashed through a lot of them, but three of them grabbed my shoulders, pulling me down. I felt something bite my neck and I screamed. Jesus this hurts. I kicked forward, slashing through all of them. I was covered in blood and bites by the time I was done.

Since I'm so cold, I don't regret killing nothing or anybody. Not even my own birth parents.

I have no regrets in life.

I went back to the building in the morning, huffing with breath and a bloody chainsaw in my hand. I looked badass.

"Oh my god did you kill all of them?!" A girl screamed when I came back.

"I don't see why not" I shrugged.

"You are hella heartless" Dizzy said.

"We better move. Its not good to stay here. They already broke the fence" I said and we all went out the building, searching for somewhere else to stay.

Until we heard a voice.

A very...familiar voice.

"HADESSSS!" Someone screamed. Hades froze.

"P-Priscilla?!" He said.

"MOM?!" Foxy yelled and suddenly, a quick little cat ran to me, trying to bit me. I was about to saw its head off until Lucifer grabbed my chainsaw, throwing aside.

"YOU CAN'T CHAINSAW HIM!" She screamed.

"WHY NOT?!?!" I yelled, shaking the kid off me.

"R-Ray?" Foxy squeaked, slowly going to the zombie kid.

"You know this kid?" A girl named Sammy asked.

"PRISCILLA!!!!" Hades yelled, running to the scream that just occuired, with the ground breaking under his feet and fire burning zombies that came close to him.

"No no no no" Foxy knelt down to the zombie, taking it close to him, hugging it.

"NERO!" Lucifer screamed, running to the now burning house in front of us.

"WHO IS THIS KID?!" John yelled.

"ITS MY LITTLE BROTHER OK?!" Foxy yelled.

"Foxy. I'm sorry but I have to kill him" I said. He shook his head, holding Ray even closer. Hades came back with Priscilla and Lucifer with Nero.

"I-" I sighed. Ray is very important to Foxy. So, I'll spare him.

"I won't kill him. I-I'll make a cure" I said.

"Thank you" He whispered.

"FOXY!" Nero ran to Foxy, hugging him tightly.

"Uncle Ray?" Dizzy squeaked, looking at Ray. Ray was a fucking monster and roughly growled at her.

"We can't keep a zombie! Especially a kid zombie!" Harvin said. Foxy stood up, and held Ray far away from his face since the little teen was trying to bite him.

"Just give me two days and I'll turn him normal" I said and my husband nodded.

During those two days

I was given a cool lab and I got straight to work. My kids often came into this lab, played around and left.

I finally finished the little cure and went to Ray, who we kept in a cell. I took advangte of his sleeping and poured the liquid into his mouth. He suddenly choked away, and slowly turned back into a annoying teen.

"B-Bonnie?" Ray asked.

"Shut up and go to your brother before he has a fucking heart attack" I snapped and he ran to where I said Foxy was. Everyone was sleeping and Ray cuddled with Foxy.

Sibling love.

I hate it.

"You know Bonnie, speaking of sibling love, you don't look that bad yourself~" I suddnly heard.

"Go away Jackson" I growled.

"Naw. I wanted to tell you, is that little Gumi boy avaiable? Because damn he's got a fine little body" Jackson sneered.

"Touch my son and I'll kill you a second time" I snarled.

"Oh little brother-" He teleported in front of me, placing his hand on my cheek.

"Let me go" I growled. He only smirked and leaned forward.

"I'll do more then touching~" He whispered.

"Let. Go. Of. Me" I said.

"I gotta hand it to you. You've raised some wonderful kids. Wonder if they'll pass it down" He smirked again.

"You touch my son, and you won't be able to pass NOTHING down to your children!" I snarled.

Jackson smirked.

"Oh~. But you'll be gone by that time!"

Mhmmh ok. Welp I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!