Chapter Sixty-Eight

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Fritz is so cute I can't. So, I was watching Helluva Boss. And, why not try and make a book about it? Blitzo x Stolas. Because, why not? Enjoy!!!!

Lucifer's P.O.V

I made the worst mistake ever.

I gave Bonnie sugar.

And he's been HELL.

Slowly, I drove us to Funtime Freddy and Funtime Foxy's house, and left Bonnie in the car, locking the doors.

And I slowly entered the house, my eyes wide.

"Hey-.....Are you ok?" Ray asked me. Everyone turned and Chica rubbed her arm at the sight of my face. I went to the sink, took a glass of water, and splashed it on my face. Everyone was quite.

"Are you ok??" Ray asked again.

"Do not.....look in that" I managed to say, pointing to my car.

"Why? What did you do Lucifer?!" My mom asked.

"Do not open the doors.....do not unlock the doors.....and do NOT go near the car" I said.

"Lucifer" My parents said sternly.

"Is that......why is Bonnie climbing on the top of the car?" Foxy asked. I turned quickly, and almost lost it.

"NO NO NO NO GET BACK IN THERE!!!" I screamed, running to him and jumping on the top of the car, grabbing his shirt, and pushing him back into the car where the top hatch was. I shut it quick and sighed.

Teleporting back to the others, I took a breath.

"I accidently gave Bonnie sugar. And it feels like I'm raising twenty kids but in one person" I said.

"You did WHAT?!?" Foxy yelled at me.

"What?! He's just a innocent cute little bunny! I couldn't say no!!!" I whined.

"First off, he is not innocent. Two, he's not a little bunny, and THREE NEVER GIVE HIM SUGAR EVEN IF HE'S DYING IN FRONT OF YOUR THICK HEAD!" Foxy shouted, smacking me in the back of the head. I rubbed the back of my head, pouting and whimpering.

"Just let him out and let him roam around. We learned the hard way to contain him" Christophere said. Gemina nodded.

"Just don't let me regret it" I sighed, and we all carefully went to the car. I unlocked the door, and opened the passenager seat, but saw no Bonnie.

"Bonnie?" I said, leaning forward. I crawled into the car, with my ass high up in the air as I searched the car. I found a small little blue bunny in the far backseat, jumping up and down.

Oh crud kill me. I picked the bunny up, and got out the car.

"What the hell is that?" Jackson asked, poking the bunny. I looked at it, and it blinked at me with huge red eyes. I touched its whiskers, putting my finger under it to see the color. Cyan.

"Mhm. It's Bonnie" I said and layed it on the ground. As soon as I did, it just ran off like a wild animal.

"I don't know if we should be worried or concerned" Stella said.

"He's a grown man he can take care of himself" I said, patting her head.

Bonnie's P.O.V

Finally I got of that car I thought I was trapped in there and couldn't ever get out because Lucifer locked me in there and I had to consume all my engery in is that a squirel I love squirels espesically when you bite down on them and see their blood rip down on the floor ohhh I smell food I'm really hungry I hope this sugar rush never goes down because I haven't felt this free ever since Freddy died cool I want that I'm just gonna sneak up in the store and hope nobody notices oh I'm still in bunny form silly me why didn't I change back I'm really glad Lucifer let me out or else I would've exploded into a human pulp of blood and skin I was really energetic and now I'm super speed I mean look at me go no train can go as fast as me I should always eat this much sugar because sugar is good and I like being this active but ever since that day I've been inside I wonder why I never thought of this before human I see a human I could kill it and eat it but I prefer the treats flled with sugar because I get to hop more around and without it I feel more lazy then anything which is funny because I'm a bunny and I like to hop around and run like a animal oh wait I am a animal ahhaha that makes since I do hope i see some treats on the way maybe carrot cake or cupcakes or even maybe lollipops oh I love lollipops especially with gum in the middle and how sweet it is that doesn't sound too bad I mean does it no it doesn't to me right now I guess I could just sneak up and grab some candy nobody will notice me in this form since I'm so tiny I see a little boy with a ice cream and I want it oh let it drop let it drop I haven't had ice cream in a while and Lucifer didn't let me have the ice cream we just bough which I find odd because we bought it for a reason right why not eat it when its there oh little boy drop the ice cream please wait no dont walk away god why are people so fast at this I don't get it but I'm in a animal form i should be able to outrun them or anything really because I guess I'm prey and can't do anything ew a bug I see a bug blink blink human what are you looking at is it that odd to see a bunny I mean you don't see us everyday so why not take a picture to make it last longer its not like I'm going anywhere.

I am so sorry you guys had to read all of that. That took up 500 words right there. No. SIX HUNDRED words actually. Crazy I know. But I hope you njoyed this! Have a great day!