Chapter Eighty

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Updates migh be slow, because I created the Fredmike book, and I'm making ANOTHER one, and its E.J x Jeff. But I'll shut up now.

Lucifer's P.O.V

"I AM GOING TO FUCKING STRANGLE YOU!!!!" I yelled at Bonnie. He just gave me this bored look.

"What was the ONE thing I said not to do?" He asked.

"BITCH I DIDN'T ASK FOR THAT!" I shouted.

"ANSWER THE DAMN QUESTION LUCIFER!" He demonically yelled in my face, making me jump back. My ears went down and I growled.

"Not to question you" I said quitely.

"EXACTLY!" He shouted.

"Why well did you do it?!" I snarled.

"I have my reasons" He snarled.

"WHICH I-" I shut the hell up when he raised his hand, ready to slap me.

"If you yell one more time I'll slap the shit out of you" He said in a dark voice. My mouth stitched itself and I looked away.

"Never thought I'd want to be alive" Christophere said. Bonnie adjusted his vest.

"You litle shits couldn't wait at least three more days for me to finish my buiness. Now I gotta worry about you" He snapped, and walked away. Foxy only shrugged, and we followed him back to his mansion. The windows were broken.

"Of course you gotta target my house" Bonnie muttered.

"Whoa I live here?" Past Bonnie asked. The future all nodded and we entered the house. Orion was laying on the ground, broken.

"I'll repair you later" Bonnie sighed and we all looked around. It's been a while since we've been in this house.

"Why don't you smile in any of these pictures?" A past kid asked, looking at the family photos.

"Not the smile or happy type" Suddenly, there was this loud roar, making all of us except Bonnie jump.

"What was that?!" Past Jackson asked. Suddenly, this huge snake/octopus came out. It had eyes like a dragon and its skin was a slim white, but it looked soft.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT THING?!" Foxy yelled. We all backed up, and the thing roared at us.

"HEY NO!" Bonnie yelled at it when it snapped at us.

It only looked at Bonnie.

"Down!" Bonnie snapped, and it began shrinking into this small little boy.

"Sorry mama" He said quitely.

"You've seen them before don't try and kill them" Bonnie only scowled. The little boy pursed his lips, and nodded.

"W-wha-?!" I asked.

"No time to talk we gotta check the others!" Bonnie suddenly yelled, running downstairs, dragging the little boy. We all followed him quickly, and he went into his lab, and we looked around.

Broke glass was all over the floor, and we saw dead bodies in glass slyenders(Eh whatever you get the point). Bonnie ran to one of the clynder's, and froze.

"They took-" Bonnie didn't finish his sentence.

"What are these things?" Yenndo asked, looking at this fish-thing little human.

"DAMN IT THEY TOOK HER!" Bonnie suddenly yelled, punching the wall next to him roughly, making it break down. We stared at him.

"Took who?" Past Miss Orange asked.

"FUCK EVERYBODY!" The bunny only yelled, grabbing a gun. Everyone backed up, scared that he was gonna use it.

"Judging by the glass, they took all of them" The boy said. Bonnie only cursed loudly and badly, making all of us tremble.

"Reizen grab a gun we're going to get them" Bonnie told the boy and the one named Reizen grabbed the most deadly looking gun.

"What's going on??" Mike asked.

"Ugh. Might as well tell you. Those son of some bitches took my children and creations and I'm going to get them back. Their strong, but I don't think they know what to do. Now, have you guys ever killed anyone?" Bonnie asked us. Almost everyone shook their heads. Only me, Freddy, Foxy, William, Marionette, Hades and Jackson nodded.

"Well guess what?! Your gonna learn! Now hit me" Bonnie said, throwing a gun to one little kid.

"Y-you want me to shoot you?" He asked.

"Won't it hurt you?" Past Foxy asked.

"I don't have feelings I'll be fine. Now shoot me. Come on don't be scared" The blue bunny said. The little kid raised the gun up, shaking. Bonnie didn't even look scared.

The gun went off and Bonnie's hip started to bleed.

"Congradtulations kid you would've killed a normal man now I want you to really shoot me. Weak ass" Bonnie told him with no shame.

"This is just ridicious! Why do I need to shoot you?" The little boy asked.

"Look it's either kill or be killed" Bonnie said.

"Shit I'll shoot you" Foxy said with no hesitation, and took the gun, and shot Bonnie square in the neck.

"That's better. You see? I'm fine" Bonnie shrugged.

"But, if we all harm you, won't it hurt you?" Past Bonnie asked.

"Erm, it might sting, but I'm used to it. Right Foxy?" Bonnie asked through gritted teeth.

Foxy blew the smoke off the top of the gun.

"Yep" He replied.

"Okay damn then" P.Miss Orange said. Everyone took turns either shooting, stabbing or hitting Bonnie. He was very bruised and bloody, but he said he was fine.

"I think we should stop" Freddy said.

"No seriously I'm fine" Bonnie replied.

"Look at yourself and tell me that" Chica said. Black mist waved over Bonnie, and when it went away, he was good as new.

"He's fine" I said. Chica hit my arm and I scowled.

"Soooo I thought you couldn't fight" Past Foxy told the Past Bonnie once he easily slaughtered this robot.

"Who said I couldn't?" P. Bonnie asked.

"H-have you k-killed someone?" The little past Freddy asked. Freddy's present kids are still loving the past Freddy.

"Pfft have I killed somebody? Hell yeah" P.Bonnie said.

All the past people backed away from him as he activated his gun.

"Yeah yeah you squirt no need to brag" P.Jackson scowled at the P.Bonnie.

"Where's Bonnie?" I asked.

"Fuck him he could run up my ass for all I care" Freddy replied.

"Fine then" Bonnie was magically behind Freddy, making the poor bear scream the loudest he could.

"WHERE THE HELL DID YOU COME FROM?!?!" He screamed.

"Chill man" Bonnie said.

"One day....you'll give me a fucking heart attack" Freddy panted.

"Been there done that" Bonnie waved, walking away. We watched him crawl up the wall, to the ceiling and snapping his head back.

"That is fucking scary" Ballora shivered. Mary nodded.

"What?" Bonnie asked, and bent back, now in this akward position. Which was very scary.

"I'm gonna have nightmares" Funtime Bonnie shruddered.

I know I would. But hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!