Chapter Seventy-Six

Hello blooming readers! Its me! So we're getting really close to Ninety. And I think we'll see Bonnie's P.O.V a lot more. Enjoy!!!

Bonnie's P.O.V

Shadow's right. I don't need anyone. I'm strong.

I looked down and the floor and completely lost it.

H-he's the reason I'm like this. Their the reason I'm like this.

I giggled. That giggle turned into a chuckle, and that chuckle turned into a demontic laugh.

The dark laughing could be heard for miles, making everyone wake up and Foxy find me. (It makes sense just re-read it)

They all found, past and present, but I already lost my mind.

Or, the fraction left of it.

"Bonnie?" Jackson asked, stepping forward. I grabbed my hair, falling to my knees laughing. My eyes were glowing red and blood ran down them. He stopped walking forward, and actually backed.

"To actually think.......think" I said.

"Bonnie hey it's okay" Gemina said. I stood up, my eyes now black, smirking.

"Bonnie's not here right now" I said, and when I looked at my ex-husbands, I saw their dead bodies on the ground, covered in their own blood.

I wanted that.

I wanted them dead.

I wanted ALL of them dead.

"H-hey look at me" Stella said and came forward, holding out her hands to me.

I slashed through her body, and she fell to the ground, dead. Everyone screamed and I smiled with pain in my eyes.

"D-death. AHAHHA! I WANT YOU ALL DEAD!" I laughed and slaughtered Lin. He gasped, falling to his knees.

"LIN!" Foxy screamed, running to his son. But I grabbed his tail, pulling him close and stabbing him brutely with a knife so he layed on the ground. My pleasure only got higher seeing his dead body on the floor.

"H-how could YOU?!" Lucifer screamed at me and tried to attack me.

But I easily killed her, looking at everyone else.

"I'll make sure you won't have a future. AHAHHAA! I'LL TAKE ALL THE PAIN AWAY!" I screamed, slashing kid through kid. Once I killed half of the past I looked at the present.

"You aren't the Bonnie I know" Freddy whispered, backing up. I walked forward and they all walked backward.

"And you weren't the man I fell in love with 48 years ago" I growled, and decided to kill him next. And I did that, taking down the rest of the past and my friends.

"MONSTER!" Aaron yelled and I killed him with ease.

I looked at all the dead bodies on the ground. My ex-husbands, my children, my family, my friends, all the present and all the past.....

They were dead before my eyes.

Actually, I kind of like this ending. Ehehe what if I just ended the book right here? Naw that's too cruel. Have a great day!