Explaination. Read to understand

Hello blooming readers! Its me! So let me explain my situation:

Again I told you in Chapter Thirty-Four that Lucifer's real name is Fredilina. That's because I didn't use Fredilina because people might think I ship myself with Chica which is not true because I hate, no, highly dislike Chica. I made a OC named Fredilina to be there for her since I don't ship Chica with anyone.

And in another story I made on paper, it's more relavant to the FNAF theory, execpt that Fredilina doesn't take the night guard job, but basically breaks in the Fazbear Diner upgrade building, known as Fnaf 1. But anyway, she entered and that's where she met the others.

Chica was highly obessed with Foxy, and tried to get his attention. And even at one point I let them date. Which was a hella mistake because I found the ship Fonnie and Foxy basically cheats on Chica with Bonnie, and Chica gets all emotional and shit, your average break up. But Freddy highly disapproves the relationship because he doesn't really like gay's since his father, Andrew was a huge homophobic.

And in that story, Andrew was there for Freddy his whole life and would hit him if he even dared to kiss a boy. But also Darla, Freddy's oldest sister and his other sisters hated him since he was different from them. He was the only boy.

So, two of his sister's, Dehlia and Dehila, which I didn't add in this story because I didn't want to add more sisters because 17 or 18 was enough I think, started to abuse him so that's how he hated gays.

So he takes intrest in Fredilina, and starts dating her.

Ok I do ship Frexy, and this how I should it.

In the attic of Fnaf 1, Bonnie, Chica and Frediina found a chest bascially filled with pictures from when they were younger and found Freddy and Foxy dating, and that was a surprise.

So Chica saw that she didn't love Foxy as much as she used to, and turned to Fredilina.

Fredilina, she was called different names so that people wouldn't know it was her. Like Freddy used Fredilina. But Chica used Angelica.

Because she didn't want him to get mad that she was dating his girlfriend.

That's why I made Lucifer and Freddy kiss blah blah blah because in my other story before I knew Frexy, Fonnie and Fronnie, they used to date and even turned to marriage.

But anyway back to the point. I had always made Fredilina, also known as Lucifer date Chica because again for the fifth time I don't ship Chica together.

Hell I don't even ship Marionette and Fritz together, but I had to make them date someone. I actually almost made a ship of Marionette and Chica, but I deicded not to create a new ship that I didn't even ship.

So back to chapter Thirty-Four. I said that Lucifer's real name was Fredilina Lucifer Snow-Ann-Lynn Angelica Turn. And in the story I made Foxy get into the Turner family.

But here's the real thing: Fredilina and Foxy are only cousins. Not siblings. So in my original story, Avan and Elenora, Foxy's original parents, didn't give Foxy away because he was different and couldn't speak English. No. They actually kept him, but kept his siblings a secret to him.

In my thing, Hades and Avan are related. And rememeber that Fredilina is the kid of Hades. And the daughter of Priscilla.

But, Fredilina is also the daughter's of Posiden and Zeus since she holds their power. So she has four parents, three dads which are brothers even tho they don't kiss, and one mother.

And then I brought Balloon Boy into the story. Yeah. He's coming soon guys. That's one of the main reasons I wanted you to read this. To be warned that BB is coming. And to be honest:

I don't hate him that much. I actually am starting to ship him with someone.

And guess who it is?

This. I'm warming up to it. You won't see this in the book Fonnie, but I'll make another story of this.

Please don't hate me for this. I just...I kind of love how cute they make Balloon Boy. I made a edit of this actually using Gacha Club. It's on my phone not computer, so I can't show you right now.

But back to my explaining.

So as I said I did change a few things in the story to make it 'better' I guess.

Pfft like my stories are any good. They suck.

So again you already know the truth about Fredilina and Freddy, and Chica.

But I haven't told you about Ray and Nero.

Ahaha fun fact. Ray in my original story is Foxy's older brother, and Fredilina's cousin.

Nero? She's the daughter of Fredilina.

I used those two because they were the first names that came to my mind.

Now lastly, Bonnie.

So, in my orginal story, he's a lot.......um......well..

Lets just say Bonnie in this story is a WHOLE lot nicer then in that story.

Like, Bonnie HATES Foxy. And he is VERY abusive.

He even killed his own son!

But anyway, I made Bonnie a bit nicer and a bit less gory because I decided to make him a little different.

Oh last thing before I end this:

Fredilina's real hair is the same color as Bonnie. Blue and purple. Not white.

And when she gets mad, her hair doesn't turn red. She actually turns on fire, destroying things.

But she is down-right scared of Bonnie.

Well, that's just about it. I didn't tell you the full story of my original book of Fnaf, because it's 293 pages. No joke. I wrote that when I was in fourth grade. But I hope you understanded it, and have a great day!