Chapter Forty-Five

Hello blooming readers! It's me! I just want you to enjoy!

Bonnie's P.O.V

I went back to the others and peeked at them behind a tree.

They were having a good time with the others. Laughing, talking and all.

"Best keep walking now" The leader Archer smiled and they all got up, and I joined them after a while.

"Where were you this time?" A girl asked. I didn't answer. Trust NO humans.

We reached this town and it was torn to shreds. Two females and their kids ran to us.

"Are you two hurt?!" Marvin asked. Before they even replied, I summoned my reaper blade, slaughtering them dead. Everyone stared at me.

"WHAT THE HELL?! THEY WEREN'T ZOMBIES!" Lilac yelled.

I ran around the whole town, killing every human I saw.

"WHAT IS GOING ON WITH YOU THEY WERE INNOCENT!" Freddy screamed at me. Black mist carried human up and I teleported them to the Circle.

"You don't question me alright?!" I snarled in his face, making him back up. I walked away, sliding my blade down the road, creating cracks.

Foxy's P.O.V

"He killed every human. We could've had them for our team for better support!" Archer said.

"I can't believe I'm gonna say this. But I don't think we can trust Bonnie anymore" Funtime Foxy said.

"Agreed" Everyone said.

"I-I...." I didn't know. "M-maybe he has a reason"

"Foxy he just killed every human in this town!" Lucifer said. I looked back at Bonnie then at her.

"I-I guess your right" I said quitely.

Bonnie's P.O.V again.

They don't trust me eh?

"You don't need them. Just trust me" Jackson whispered to me.

"I trust you with every cell in my body" I told him. He nodded to me and told me the next stop.

"We're going East" I said, making my blade go away and telling the others. They all gave me this.....odd face.

"How do you know?" Marvin asked.

"I KNOW BECAUSE I DO! DO NOT QUESTION ME!" I yelled at him and they forcefully followed me. A zombie growled over to us, and I was about to kill it until Jackson spoke again.

"No. Don't kill. Do not kill anymore zombies. Only humans" He told me. I lowered my blade.

"What are you doing?! Kill it!" Mavi yelled. I took out a yellow vial, throwing it to the zombie. It caught it, and when it touched it, it's eyes went white.

"Go" I told it and it obeyed. Everyone was questioning me at this time.

I have reasons for everything.

So for the whole way, I killed every human I saw. Jackson was always with me, whispering things to me.

Lucifer's P.O.V

"Guys. Somethings wrong" I told everyone when Bonnie was finally deep asleep.

"What?" Archer asked.

"Its Bonnie. I see this ghost behind him, whispering things to him. And when the ghost does...Bonnie follows it" I said, my tail wrapping around my arm.