Halloween Special

Hello blooming readers! Its me! This is a little Halloween special for my books. And yes I did do that up there. Its one of my OCs, J.A. I figured to put him to use for once. Oh. And for all you wondering, this is the best edits of Lucifer that I have made.

Thats number one

Thats number one. Thats before she met Chica. This is after:

No I didn't mess up her eyes

No I didn't mess up her eyes. Remember she can transform into anything, therefore she can have different eye colors.

Welp. Let's get on with this special.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I decided to spend some time with my original husband.

"Babe?" I entered our room and he was on his phone.

"What is it bunny?" He asked. I rubbed my arm a bit.

"Can we go on a date?" I asked. He smirked.

"Well of course sugar. Been a while huh?" He stood up and we quickly got ready.

And went out the movies first.

"Popcorn!" I jumped and he ruffled my hair, smiling.

We entered the place where you go to watch the movie and just enjoyed the movie called 'Come Play' the movie i have been dying to see.

It was a nice movie.

"Alright. I know the next place" Foxy took my hand and took me to the place where he asked me to be his boyfriend.

The carnival.

"Is this-?" I asked. He smiled, nodding.

"Wow its still here. Come on!" I ran to the Farris Wheel, and hopped on.

It was fucking AMAZING. We went to the huge wheel thing next(not the Farris Wheel), and got cotton candy after that.

"I love you Foxy" I said, hugging my husband. I guess he was surprised. I rarely say 'I love you' to anybody. Especially him.

"I love you too Bon❤"

Aww that was cute. I'm not used to making specials. Sorry if it sucked. Have a great day!