Bonike??

Hello blooming readers! It's me!!! Um, so I was watching this thing called "People shipping Drarry for 4 minutes" and it was fucking HILARIOUS! I'll show you the vid in the next chapter. And this is Chapter Thirty-Seven. Enjoy!!!

Bonnie's P.O.V

I was horny. Mhhhh who should I take it out on?

Oh I know!

Michael.

It's funny how he tells you to stop. Or how he begs. I took Mike's hand and dragged him to the bedroom.

"Did you need something?" Michael asked me. I smirked.

"I need you to help with something~" I said.

"With what?" He asked. I chuckled, and pushed him on the bed. "W-what-?!?!" Mike understood quickly.

"I think you know what" I said, taking off his shirt.

"Oh come on I just had sex with Foxy yesturday!" He whined.

"And you'll have sex with me today" I said.

"You guys need to lay off me" He sighed and I bit down on the hickey's Foxy made already.

"O-ow!" Mike said.

"Heh~. I wanna see you scream in pain~" I whispered into his ear. (Soooooo Bonnie likes pain and likes to see his husbands in pain sometimes) Then he did something I never thought he'd do in my life. He smiled sexually, giving me a sex look.

"Then your wish is my command" He said. My smile grew big and and bit down hard. He whined, and whined even more. I entered one finger in and then a second. (Eh too lazy for this)

I suddenly entered him and he screamed in pleasure, moving a bit more.

And he told me when I had hit the perfect spot.

"My your whines are the most adorablest thing I have ever heard" I said to him, biting down on his neck.

"Why thank you~"

I uh.......I have no words. Hope you enjoyed. Have a great day!....