Chapter Seventy-Four

Hello blooming readers! Its me! So I published chapter seventy-three on my phone, but when I went back on Wattpad on my computer, it didn't save and now it restarted. Wonderful. I have to do the WHOLE DAMN CHAPTER AGAIN! But no worries. I'd go to hell and back for you guys. And if doing this whole book over again makes you happy, then shit I'll do it. Love you all😳❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️😊. Enjoy this chapter my children. (*Le nose bleed*)

Past Bonnie's P.O.V

"You all will meet your future selfs! It's the present time for them now, so good luck!" The whole school was in the large GYM, and we all waited to see our future selfs. (AH SHIT WAIT! SOOO I AM SO SORRY! I'M JUMPING AHEAD! I JUST REALIZED THAT FREDDY IS STILL DEAD! LEMME FIX THAT! So story time. Freddy managed to come back to earth but he found someone else, and for 6 years he never went back to Bonnie or anything. And started a family of his own, meeting a boy named Riley, and Riley had a baby girl named Angel. Well when Freddy went back to Bonnie, Bonnie thought he was gonna be happy again. Until Freddy told him about his new family and Bonnie yelled at him to get the fuck out of his house and never see his face again. Then, somehow, Bonnie got pregnant asexually, meaning randoly pregnant. And because I'm a asshole and made him suffer, its possible to give birth to FIVE children so I did that and now Bonnie's going insane with 5 todlers. Nobody knows about Freddy's new family, but their gonna find out later. There)

"I really wanna meet my future self!" A girl said and a huge portal opened. Suddenly, like thousands of people dropped onto it, landing on this one poor person. (Yes that's the future Bonnie they landed on)

"The hell are we?" A man asked.

"Welcome future! You are presentally in the past!" Miss Orange said. Everyone got up, but the person they landed on was still on the ground, not moving.

"Is he dead?" A man with red hair asked.

A woman with white hair kicked the man in the ribs, but he didn't move.

"He's dead" She said.

They all suddenly introduce themselves, and I looked at the sleeping man.

"Is that.....f-future me?" I asked, pointing to the man. (Oh. The kids are here too)

"Yep" Future Foxy smiled. He seems, nicer.

"You died! Ahahaha!" My Foxy laughed at me. I punched him in the gut, growling.

"HELLO! EARTH TO BONNIE!" Future Lucifer yelled at the future me. (Too lazy to say future and past) Bonnie never answered. F.Chica put her hand on Bonnie's chest.

"Yeahhhhh he's not breathing" She said.

"Oh. That's......." The teachers were quite. Apparently, my oldest future son poked Bonnie's rip.

"Mama there's thousands of humans here" Ladybug said.

Suddenly, a low growl escaped from Bonnie's lips.

"Oh yay you're still alive" P.Foxy said sarcastically.

"Shut. The. Hell. Up. I'm. Trying. To. Fucking. Sleep" Bonnie growled.

"SLEEP LATER YOU BITCH!" F.Foxy yelled, grabbing the collar of shirt and yanking him up. Future me looked.......like a gangster. He had a half shirt on with short sleeves, a black and white belt with a chain chained to it, shorts and black shoes. He looked hella tired and looked ready to kill us all.

"Where the hell am I?" He said tiredly.

"The past...." Miss Orange said. The bunny blinked and I saw his eyes were blank.

"I ain't dealing with this shit I'm just gonna find a beer and go" Bonnie said and walked out. Wow I'm like a badass. COOL!

"Why are you so tall?" P. Freddy asked his future. The future dude only shrugged.

Bonnie's P.O.V

Why?! I just wanted to sleep!

I grabbed a beer and went back to the school, drinking.

I went to the past me and sat down in front of him.

"What's the future like?" He asked.

"Oh it's shit. I don't ever get happiness" I said, and smashed the bottle on the ground, making everyone jump.

"I-is Foxy nicer?" He asked. I sighed, with my ears going down.

"Kid, I just wanna tell you, NEVER fall into his trap. We....we managed to get along at one point, it turned into dating. And dating turned into marriage. Then.....marriage turned into abuse. Abuse turned into divorce. If I would change the past, I would kill him without hesitation" I said.

"I....I don't want that in the future" He said, his eyes starting to water.

"Neither did I. But I don't think you can change it. It's gonna happen. The future sucks" I said.

After some time, we were all talking to the future.

But suddenly, I felt my shocks go on, causing me to scream in pain, making my whole body eletricute. (Eh it's just his jumpscare) The past me backed up scared, and everyone turned quick to me.

Blood ran down my eyes, which were my tears and I fell down, uncousious.

Freddy's P.O.V

"BONNIE!" Me and Foxy screamed, running to him.

"THE HELL WAS THAT?!" The past Bonnie yelled.

Suddenly, the lights started flickering.

"Freddy now is not the time to be messing with the lights!" Foxy yelled at me.

"ITS NOT ME I SWEAR!" I shouted and everything went black.

Pfft. Okay. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!