We need to have a talk

Oh my fucking god if I get ONE more comment about how I should change my ships I'm done-

Hello blooming readers. Its me.

Alright. If you haven't read my FNAF ship book, I would highly suggest you should.

I just wanna explain things.

Some people are ignoring my warnings on that book, and its really frustrating.

I believe Foxy and Mangle are the same. Because I saw this little FNAF movie and they were brothers and sisters. I don't believe their brothers and sisters, but I find them really close in friendship. And since Mangle is a broken toy version of Foxy, it kind of proves to me they are.

Freddy and C.B. I don't ship them hella no. I'm sorry, but I can't. I've tried shipping more popular ships like that, but I couldn't. I say their the same just because their sings and leaders.

I don't know why but I just do.

Marionette.....

PLEASE STOP CORRECTING ME THAT HE'S A GIRL! ITS CALLED A FUCKING OPINION PEOPLE! I DON'T KNOW HOW MANY COMMENTS I GOT BECAUSE PEOPLE THOUGHT I DIDN'T KNOW HIS REAL GENDER! HIS GENDER IS NON-BINARY!

WHY?!

FUCKING ASK SCOTT CAWTHON I DON'T KNOW!!!

Ultimate custom night:

That's Girls Night. Is Marionette on?

No.

Mangle. Please stop saying to me that my gender is wrong and that she's a gender yes. She's in Girls Night, which can only mean she's a girl.

Pfft I don't know what's going on with F.Foxy.

In Sisters Location, she's in the girls night, therefor she should've been in the girls night here.

Scott you made it all more confusing.

Oh. I SWEAR to my LIFE if ONE more PERSON comments that I ship pedo or incest, I'm fucking done.

HOW MANY WARNINGS TO I HAVE TO PUT FOR PEOPLE TO UNDERSTAND THAT I. DO. NOT. SHIP. THEM. WITH. THE. SOULS?!

Why? Its like you want me to suffer.

I'm not one of those people that can be easily taken down by a few words.

But I am one of those people that get pissed off easily.

Trust me I'm pissed right now.

I just want to express my ships but NOOOOOO.

I have to get corrected for what I ship and what I ship.

Well listen up here.

For all those comments, I said, "If you respect my ships I respect yours" And if you disrespect my ships, then why should I respect yours?

I don't freaking how humans work. Like why can't you just say, "Oh. I really don't like this ship, but you can ship it"? It makes life much better.

Don't even get me STARTED on how much I hate I got on Spring x Goldie.

Tch.

This world is filled with heartless people.

But if your one of those people that respect me and my ships, then I praise you. I've been nothing but nice about replying about my AU and trying to say what I think but its appearently not enough.

*Sigh*.

I need a break. And no I'm not gonna stop updating. I just want all those people to stop.

Ugh. Can't even use my own AU without people saying its wrong.