Chapter One Hundred And Six

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Boy why does every story of mine have a dramatic ending-?

Zeus's P.O.V again

"Summon your mother" Hades snapped at his oldest daughter, and Lucifer's moon and star alpha birthmark glowed.

"What child what do you possibly want from me now?" A white haired woman with fox ears, a diamond alpha mark, blue wings, a yellow halo and blue and purple eyes asked.

"Leave the kid alone and help us"

"Guys what was that?" This male heir asked, his ears perking up.

"Lucifer get out of the way!" Posiden hissed, pushing the small devil away from the portal.

"WHAT?!" She yelled.

"Shush child" I said. She knew better to argue with me, so she grunted and stood up from the ground.

"W-what is that?!" Someone screamed and we turned.

"Oh jesus fucking christ kill me now" Avan groaned. (Because I'm a asshole, the parents are gonna be here)

"This is too easy" Cronos laughed.

"I THOUGHT WE BANAISHED YOU TO THE DEAPTHS OF TATARUS YOU SON OF A BITCH!" Hades yelled.

"D-dad what is that?" Lucifer shaked, hiding behind Hades.

"That.....is your grandfather" I scowled.

"Ahhh. You had him ready" Cronos suddenly reached a rocky and firey hand to Bonnie, but I got out my lightning bolts, hitting his hand away.

"Ouch! It always stings!" He hissed.

Lucifer's tail grabbed Bonnie, and yanked him away from Cronos. The little bunny was still unconsious.

"OH NO YOU DON'T!" My father yelled when we tried to run.

Posiden raised his hands and a big wave of water came at Cronos, giving us more time to run.

"PORTAL PORTAL PORTAL!" Elenora screamed and Lucifer quickly created one as we jumped in.

"I think we're safe" Priscilla said.

"I'M RELATED TO A FUCKING TITAN ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Foxy suddenly yelled, anger in his eyes.

"Well isn't life so great knowing that your a descent of a crazy titan that almost destroyed the whole universe" Lucifer muttered.

"Alright shut up you two" Elenora snapped. We heard a low snort and turned to a creepy laughing Bonnie.

He was floating up, but he was drooping down. He lifted his head up, and raised a eyebrow.

"Its so funny to see little children fight" He snickered. We growled at him.

"Go back to sleep Bonnie" Foxy snapped.

"Actually, I can't. Why? Because its timeless here. I can only fall asleep when my system and low" The bunny said.

"You were fine sleeping! For once we finally didn't have to fucking worry about you causing problems and almost getting us killed!" Jewelie yelled.

"Ouch. Right in the non-existence soul. Look kid. I do everything for a reason. Would you rather be my lunch?" Bonnie asked, tilting his head sideways a bit.

"Would you just stop being selfish for one damn minute we're trying not to get killed here by a pyscho titan!" Mike shouted.

"Tch. Speak for your self Terrance. If I cause so much trouble then I best be off my way" Black mist carried Bonnie down to his feet and the bunny adjusted his vest.