Chapter Sixteen

Hello blooming readers! It's me! I know I said I wouldn't post on Saturday's and Sunday's because of my breaks, but I will update and get some ready to post on the week. Enjoy!!!(This is the most cutest Toy Freddy x Toy Bonnie pic I have ever seen)

Dizzy's P.O.V

Oh god oh god.

"Alright! Bus time!" Miss Orange smiled. I hated people coming to my house. My boyfriend tagged along since he never saw my house.

It took almost the school day to get there because we have a new bus driver. And I knew ALL my family would be there.

"Here we are" I muttered and my boyfriend looked gazed. We all got out the bus and I went to the door. It was unlocked.

"This is so cool!" My boyfriend Luca said. I gulped and we all entered the house. Welp. We all saw something I didn't want to happen.

"I want to die I want to die I want to die" Dad said over and over again, cutting his arms with a sharp knife. Beer bottles and ciggerattes were on the floor.

"Oh dear" Miss Orange gasped. I took up my father's medication and gave it to him. I took the knife away and put it on the counter.

"Take these now" I told him and he did.

"Alright! You've seen enough of the living room and k-" I was cut off by a blood scream. We all turned into the kitchen and saw a bloody dead body on the table. Dad quickly took Mom away from the body before he fainted.

"BONNIE WHAT HAVE WE SAID ABOUT LEAVING YOUR LUNCH ON THE TABLE!?" Papa yelled. Mama came down, blood running down his skinny and pale mouth.

"I dunno what did you say about it?" He asked, using black mist to clean the mess in the living room and kitchen. I quickly pushed my class upstairs.

"Whatever you do, don't leave my side or you will die in this house" I said and everyone gulped, nodding.

"Ok then. We'll keep exploring" I basically showed them everything, except the main master bedroom, my parent's room.

"What's in there?" Henta asked, pointing to the basement door. I shrugged.

"Mama never let's us down there" I said.

"Why?" They asked.

"Get away from there!" Someone hissed, grabbing my arm. Dad. But he was shirtless this time. I saw Miss Orange fluster a little bit.

"What's in the basement dad?" I asked my father.

"You don't wanna know" He said coldly. His eyes gave me a shiver.

"Why not?" I asked.

Dad glanced over his shoulder.

"I do not want you to die a painful death" And with that, he teleported away. Oh dear.

"Let's go in" I said and unlocked the basement door with my claw.

It was dark and cold.

"Guys I found a light switch!" I heard Luca say and the lights turned on fairly. But it was still a little dark.

There were bookcases of creepy china dolls.

"Creepy" Malvin said, and we all looked around. Until I noticed something. There was this doll that caught my attention. It had bright green eyes and beautiful blonde hair. I picked the doll up and it was soft.

"I wonder why your parents don't let you down here" Miss Orange said and I put the pretty doll back.

"Probably wanted to scare me" I shrugged.