Chapter Nine

Hello blooming readers! It's me! I absoutely love this song. It's a Tiktok song. But enjoy!!!! (Fun fact: CG5 made this. He writes Fnaf songs and BATIM for all I know)

Lin's P.O.V

The teacher let me color while everyone did their work. I was drawing at this square table, just enjoying the time I had.

Until someone just burst into the room. Everyone acted like it was normal, but I fell out my chair.

"HELLO!!! I'M HERE!" The man yelled. I quickly crawled behind the bookcases, scared to hell. My whole body was shaking from the yell and burst. I saw Derek get up and walk to the bookcase, looking behind it.

"Hey it's ok. It's just a student" He said softly.

"Whoooooo are you talking to?" The boy asked. Derek held out his hand and I took it, getting up slowly.

"Oh my god your so cute!!!!!" The boy ran to me, picking me up quickly and squeazing the life out of me.

"Hey let him go!" Derek snapped, yanking me from the male.

"Hiya! My name is Brandon!!!" The boy said.

"This is my brother. And this is Lin" Derek said.

"Can I keep can I keep him?!!?!" Brandon jumped.

"Sit. Down" The teacher said, taking Brandon to his seat.

"He scares me" I told Derek.

"Yeah. You'd get used to him" Derek said sarcastically and Brandon was just like my brother Heidi. He was hyper. Very hyper.

After da hell

I went back to Derek's house, completely forgetting that after school me and my family would be going to the beach with my aunts, uncles and cousins.

We went into Derek's bedroom, and began making out. We were halfway through our sex until my phone rang.

"Hello?" I said.

"LINNAEUS CALVIN HALL!" Someone yelled. Me and Derek jumped back and I picked back up my phone.

"Mhm?" I asked.

"WHERE THE BLOODY HELL ARE YOU THIS TIME?!" Mama yelled. I looked the time and nearly cursed.

"Sorry!!!! I didn't know time passed! I-I was doing homework at a friends house for a project" Ok that was true.

"WELL THEN GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!" Mama hung up and I gulped.

"We'll continue this tomarrow" Derek said and I nodded. He used his magic to teleport me back home. (Derek is a demon/alpha by the way)

"I WILL FUCKING GROUND YOU IF YOU DON'T COME STRAIGHT HOME TOMARROW!" Mama yelled at me.

"I'm sorry! I forgot we were going to the beach!!" I squeaked. He looked ready to strangle me. Until he took a deep breath.

"Dontkillhimdontkillhimdontkillhimdontkillhim" Mama repeated over and over again, holding his head. We all got into the car, and my cousin Charity sat beside me.

"Look!" She smiled, taking out a pack of crazy sticks. I smiled, jumping up a little bit. We loved these things. They were filled with sugar, and she handed me one. We took the top off and let the sugar slid in our mouths.

"I got cherry flavored" She said.

"I got blueberry" I giggled.

"Freddy! Stop smoking in the car!" Mom snapped at my dad. Freddy scowled and flicked the ciggeratte out the window as he drove.

"Please stop kicking my seat Moon" Chica told her daughter.

"I'm bored!!!!" Oliver whined. Mama threw a box of smoke bombs at him.

"Throw them at cars" He said and we all took a smoke bomb, throwing them at cars.

"You are a horrible influence to our children" Papa told him.

"Don't care" Mama said, falling asleep a little.

For the next hour, we were taking smoke bombs from Mama's bookbag and throwing them at cars. Until we found the eggs.

"No no no no don't you dare!" Dad said.

"DO IT!" Mama jerked awake, taking off his seatbelt and took a egg. And stood up out the window, throwing it at a car.

"BONNIE NO!!!" Mom yelled.

"YEAH!" We all took eggs, and begin to throw them at cars. Some people started yelling at us and we stuck the middle finger at them. Until Freddy slammed on the breaks, causing Mama to fall out the window.

"WHAT THE HELL FREDDY?!" He yelled. Dad went to the backseat, taking the seatbelt and fastening tight on all of us so we couldn't move.

"If you throw one more thing at another car I'll kick all of your asses" He growled and we went quite.

Bonnie's P.O.V

I just fell out a freaking window. A car passed by and I got up out of the road quickly, running back to the car.

"I COULD'VE DIED! AGAIN!" I yelled at my husband.

"Well karma is a bitch!" He snapped.

I growled and put my headphones on, ignoring whatever else he had to say.

Lin's P.O.V again

We finally arrived at the beach and got into the hotel. The fancy hotel. We got our own rooms, and I was alone. There wasn't enough people to make is even. I looked around the large room and rubbed my arms nervously. Ash had brought his girlfriend and shared a room with her. And I couldn't bring Derek?! Grr. I took out my phone and called Derek.

"Heyo" He said.

"I'm starting to wish I didn't come to the beach" I sighed.

"Why? I love the beach!" He said.

"I'm alone. And my wonderful brother brought his girlfriend but I couldn't even bring you. That's mean" I said. He laughed.

"I can always teleport to you" He chuckled.

"Yes please" I said instantly. I gave him the address of the hotel and my room number. In a flash, he was right behind me.

"Yay!" I said, hugging the older male. He laughed and hugged back.

"Wow. It's beautiful here" He said, looking out the balcony.

"Yeah. My dad got it" I said and jumped on the bed.

"Man your family must be loaded" He said, laying beside me. They are.

"Very very. My dad is a singer, my other dad is a poker player(Dude it took me three months to think of their jobs) mama is a race car driver, and my mom gambler" I said.

"Wow. Wow wow wow. I'd love to play poker. Your dad is so lucky" Derek said.

"Ehh. It's a normal thing. They always win. I think it's a trick" I said.

"Cool! My dad just works at a factory. My mom doesn't work" He said.

"The funny thing is, they all have time for me and my siblings" I said.

"Yeahhhh. Some parents make time for their kids" He yawned and I layed my head on his shoulder, falling asleep.

Awwww. I kind of like Derek x Lin. But, whatever it's just me. This book is more focused on Lin by the way. Why you may ask? Because one, it's the name I remember most, and two, his point of view is better. I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!