Chapter Nineteen

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Not much to say. But I freaking love this ship. Goth x Palette for life!

Bonnie's P.O.V

I let Edith take Ginger while I stayed in my room for a while. I would teleport out my room and eat at night. But I did come out.

I was walking by and saw Kylie in a room with all my kids. She was singing to them. But her voice was fucking terrible. All my kids were wide awake, and Dizzy was covering her ears with a pillow.

"Flowers gleam and glow, let your powers shine, take what has been done and bring back what was mine~" I sang softly and Kylie turned her head. My kids jumped up smiling at me. I raised my hand and Kylie was floated up by black mist. I moved her out the way and sat in front of my children. And began singing them to sleep. Once they were all asleep and I dropped Kylie in high air.

"Your voice sucks" I told her. She stuck out a tongue.

"So does yours. It's so dark and deep" She said.

"And sexy" We heard someone mutter. I walked to the door, peeking out. Freddy, Mike and Foxy were leaning against the wall next to the door. Freddy and Mike were already asleep and Foxy was drifting off. I crawled to Foxy, cuddling in his arms.

"Come on" I teleported the four of us to bed and Kylie just scowled.

"Go away" I pushed her out the room, locking the door.

In the morning

I'm fucking squished. I squirmed from my husband's grip, getting up. I almost slide on the floor until a pair of long and strong arm's grabbed my waist. I didn't even have to turn around to see who it was. Long and strong arms. The smell of perfume. Yeah you got the point.

Freddy just had a ciggeratte in his mouth. I flinched, thinking he would hit me again. Instead he took his ciggeratte from his mouth, kissing me roughly. My eyes widened, but I let it be. His grip on my waist tightened and my ears went down.

We parted from the kiss and I was panting. He kissed my neck and I whinced.

"Mhm~" I whinced and he bit down with his shark teeth.

"Why?" I asked him. He just looked at me. With his......sexy blue eyes. Damn it he could make a devil falter by his looks.

"I...can't...resist...you..." Freddy kissed me again, throwing the ciggeratte out the window, picking me up. I slide up a little to be high then him, my hands on his neck. In a quick second, his back was on the floor, and we were still in the same position. Except that we were on the floor. (Oh boy here we go)

We were just kissing roughly and barely had time to breath. We both were a panting mess.

"Ammm I inturrupting something?" We heard and looked quickly at who spoke. Freddy's mother. We both jumped up, fixing our clothes.

"M-Mom!" Freddy said. Alexis pursed her lips.

"I thought you were with Mike..." She frowned.

"I am" Freddy said.

"oH mY gOd YoUr ChEaTiNg!" Alexis screeched.

"Mom no! We're all married! God mom how slow are you?!" Freddy groaned.

"I know I just wanted to make you mad. Your kids are all beauiful I must say" Alexis said.

"Thank you!" I said.

"Now, I brought your sist-" Freddy cut her off.

"YOU BROUGHT THOSE NITWITS?!?!" He yelled. I went behind him, stroking his tail. He instantly calmed down.