Chapter Seventy-One

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I swear I'm not shipping Funtime Plushtrap and Bonnie! Its just primary. Enjoy!(I can NOT get enough of this picture! Mario x BB! I freaking love it now!)

Bonnie's P.O.V

"You two done yet?" We suddenly heard and turned. Foxy.

"Right" I said, adjusting my bow and followed him out. We all went to the ice-cream truck near, and sat on a bench, with the sound of people everywhere.

"Hello Bonnie!" I suddenly heard.

"Heyo Alice" I said.

"How's it going?" She asked.

"Well, I think I've moved on" I said, looking at Funtime Plushtrap.

"That's good! Who's the lucky man this time?" She chuckled. I pointed to my little bunny.

"Mhm. Seems legit" She smiled. When it was time go home, I sat on my couch, looking at my phone.

Until there was this damn massaive knock on the door that scared the shit out of me, making me fall off the couch.

"I got it Senpai!" F.P said, skipping to the door.

"Foxy?"

I raised a eyebrow at the name and looked.

"Funtime Plushtrap" Foxy said in a dark voice.

"Mhm?" Plush asked.

Foxy just gave him this death look and Plush backed up, running upstairs.

"The hell has your dick in a knot?" I asked Foxy. In like, three seconds, he slammed me into the wall, giving me a rough kiss. My eyes widened, and I tried to pull away for air. But he kept it and when he let go, I was gasping and panting for air.

"What the hell?!" I yelled. (Haha. Hell, yell)

"Shut up" He growled, kissing me again.

"I'm just gonna go-" Funtime Plushtrap smiled nervously, leaving the house.

"Stop Foxy! What the fuck?! Are you drunk?!" I shouted.

"No" Was his simple before kissing me again. I pushed him off me.

"Your already married! And we're divorced!" I snapped.

"Not true" He said. I raised a eyebrow.

"You are married what are you talking about?" I asked.

"I won't be after I'm done with you" He breathed on my neck, making my body shake.

"W-why are you doing this?" I asked. His eyes flashes red, and they were wide open.

"Don't you know senpai~?" He giggled.

My eyes widened. He's a freaking yandere.

"Your a yandere...." I said.

"Yes. And you may NOT be with anyone. Because if I can't have you, NOBODY CAN!!" He laughed demontically. I'm not sure if I find this scary or sexy. I blinked twice and decided I found it sexy.

A kink of his I guess.

"Since when you were a yandere?" I asked.

"Heh. Every since I met Freddy~" He replied and gave me another rough kiss. You know what? Life is shit and full of fuckers. Lets just go with all the regrets.

"Fine. I'll let you have me under one condition" I said.

"Mhm?" He asked. I smirked.

"Ya gotta give me that yandere shit"

Racheal's P.O.V

Where is he?!

"Chill girl my brother is always late" Ray said.

We waited at least TWO more hours.

"OKAY WHERE THE HELL IS HE?!" Lucifer suddenly yelled.

"Calm down Lucifer!" Toy Freddy.

"I AM CALM!" (Shoutout if you know those three lines) She yelled with her hair lighting up with fire.

Hades blew out her fire and Elenora checked the time.

"We're just gonna go without him" She said.

"Yep!" Nero said and we got on the plane.

The plane ride was long. Very long. I would've felt better with Foxy.

"Oh god don't look down" Trixie said.

"ਮੈਨੂੰ ਲਗਦਾ ਹੈ ਕਿ ਮੈਂ ਬੀਮਾਰ ਹੋਣ ਵਾਲਾ ਹਾਂ!" Lucifer groaned. (Translate from Punjabi: I think I'm gonna be sick!)

"I'm sorry what?" Chica asked.

"I said I think I'm gonna be sick" Lucifer replied.

"Where'd you learn that saying?" Hades asked.

"You'd learn a lot after living through 200 billion years dad" The demon scowled.

"True true" Zeus said. After at three days at the plane, we finally reached the location. Florida.

"Hello I checked in some rooms four days ago. They should be ready" Lucifer told the front lady.

"Um, I'm sorry who are you?" The front lady asked with a scowl. Suddenly the fire alarm went off, with water spraying us down.

"HADES! WE ARE IN THE HUMAN RELEM! AND THAT MEANS NO FIRE!" Priscilla yelled at Hades.

"But I live in hell. Fire stays with me all the time" Hades scowled, his hair always on fire. It's always bright and red, with his dark red and black hair and deathly look.

Fits him. But the water didn't burn out his flames. Lucifer simply waved her hand and the water stopped spraying on her.

"I'm Lucifer Turner" She told the front lady. The lady snickered a little.

"Which idiot named you that?" She laughed.

Hades's fire went bigger and his eyes lit up in anger. Suddenly, Lucifer's eyes turned cyan, and she stared at the woman. And soon, the front lady crumbled into ash's, making us all jump. Except her parents.

"Blindfold please" Lucifer turned to us, her eyes closed. Posiden handed her a eyepatch and she put it on, going behind the counter and grabbing a handful of keys.

"Here. Take one and go to a room" But she when she held the key out to Ballora, she stopped, with her ears going high in the air and her horns glowing. Her nose started twitching, and she looked around.

"What's wrong mother?" Moon asked.

"I sense someone" She said.

"Well duh this is a hotel" I snapped.

Lucifer's P.O.V

You think you can hid from me you little fucker?

I put the keys down, looking to my side. A strong scent of flowers and a christmas tree spell.

"What is it?" Chica asked.

"I know your there~" I called out and swung my triton into the shadows.

A groan was heard.

"You didn't have to hit me!" Bonnie came from the shadows.

"Huh. Your here. Where's my brother?" I asked.

"Already in his room" And the bunny left back up into the shadows, and never heard another noise.

So many chapters. But I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!❤