Chapter Ninety-Two

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Um, I haven't this song in a while. iT wAnS't mE. Ha love the song. But enjoy!!!!

Bonnie's P.O.V

"I didn't you that hard. Stop being a baby about it" Foxy scowled at Freddy after we got Taco's and went home. Freddy's eyes were glistening and tears were falling down his face.

"Yes you did" He muttered.

"You really are just a cute little teddy bear" Foxy pulled Freddy into his lap, and Freddy's face flustered at the position. I laughed.

"I thought you could top anyone Freddy!"

"Can't top me now can you?" The half blind fox chuckled. Freddy stuck his tongue and Foxy roughly kissed him.

I was just watching TV, eating my taco's as that went on. (Me right there) They made out of a while actually.

"Guys eat the damn taco's before I do and have sex later!" I snapped at them.

"Alright alright alright" They both got up from the floor, sitting back on the couch and ate the tacos. (MAN I WANT TACOS!)

"OH MY FUCKING HADES GO TO THE BEDROOM FOR THAT!" I yelled after the tacos were done and they started making out again. Foxy took Freddy's hand and like literally in three seconds, were already in the bedroom, locking the door.

I scowled and turned my head and looked back at the TV.

Until I realized what I saw.

A taco left.

Fuck it.

I took the taco and happily ate.

"BONNIE I SWEAR TO HADES IF ATE MY TACO!" I suddenly heard.

"UM, WHAT TACO?!" I asked. Foxy sighed deeply from upstairs.

"Sorry it was tempting!" I called to him. I heard him call me some really disturbing words in Spanish and I rolled my eyes.

"I'M GOING OUT! SEE YOU TWO IN A BIT!" I yelled, getting my shoes on.

"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING?!" Freddy shouted.

"I'M GOING TO FUCK MIKE!" I said back and they both cooled down. I went to Victor's place and teleported in.

"Howwwww did you get in?" Victor asked.

"Bonnie what are you doing here?" Mike asked me.

"Come on Mike we're gonna have some fun" I told him. He raised a eyebrow.

"Knowing you it's either sex or murder" He said.

"Excuse me what?" Victor asked. I took a gun out and shot him dead. Making Mike jump, but not much.

"I don't see why not sex. Its been a while anyway" I smiled, picking him up. He wrapped his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.

"Foxy wouldn't play with you?" He asked and I teleported us to the bedroom.

"Nawww he's playing with Freddy. And I decided to play with you. You don't mind, right Mikey~?" I purred.

"Well if its you then no" He mummbled.

"Good" I smirked and started kissing him. While we made out, he didn't even try to top me. When I put him on the bed, he quickly took his shirt off and pants, pulling me on him.

"Your quite needy" I whispered.

"I want you now" He panted, and yanked my vest off, taking off my shirt. My hands roamed his body and I squeazed his hips.

Nope

Foxy's P.O.V

"Oh your trying to top me now?" I chuckled and pulled Freddy on my lap. He stuck his tongue out and slide down my length, shutting his eyes in pain.

"Its not that bad" I chuckled.

"Yes it is" He muttered, and wasted no time to pleasure me.

*Cough* after that

"Bonnie should be back by now" I said, petting Freddy's ears in the tub.

"Maybe he can bring Mikey with him and we'll play a fun game like how it used to be!" Freddy purred.

Yeah. Like.....how it used to be.

I had to end the chapter like that. My dad is in the room. Well, hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!