Chapter Twenty-Eight

Hello blooming readers! Its me! BoNnIe iS sO hOt!!!! I ship Toy Bon and Bonnie together. Well enjoy!!!

Freddy's P.O.V

For the past months, Foxy has been acting.....odd.

"I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU GET MORE F I WILL BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU!" Foxy yelled at poor Alex. Foxy has been having these...mood swings. That are awful. One minute he's sweet and lovable and it changes within a second to a deadly devil.

"Can boys get periods??" I squeaked.

"I don't know!" Bonnie hissed.

"No they don't" Lucifer croaked.

"Then why does he have these mood swings?!?!!" Yenndo gasped.

"I don't know!!!! It's not a normal fox thing! If I knew I would tell you!" Lucifer snarled. Alex quickly crawled away and Toy Freddy just accidently hit the wall. Making a small sound but to Foxy it was like hell.

"OH MY GOD YOU COULDN'T BE ANY QUIETER!!!" He screamed.

"M-maybe he's just paranoid" Toy Chica chuckled nervously.

"Is he pregnant or something?!?!" Ballora asked.

"Maybe?! But he would start showing about now! So probably not!" I said.

"I should check to be sure" Lucifer's eyes went white and she didn't move for a while.

"Welp. He's not pregnant for sure" She said. We all groaned. Why must we deal with this?!?!

"Papa?" Lin asked.

"WHAT?!" Foxy shouted.

"C-can you h-help me with my h-homework???" Lin stuttered. Here we go with the mood swings.

"Of course!" Foxy suddenly smiled.

"He scares me now" I shruddered.

Foxy helped Lin with his homework quickly and I tried to get a drink quickly and quitely. Unfortunaly, I didn't realize was right behind me and bumped into him.

"WATCH IT ASSHOLE!" He shouted.

"JESUS CHRIST!!!!" I screamed, crawling away from him quickly.

"Ok you are coming with me baby bro" Lucifer smiled nervously, and teleported herself and Foxy somewhere. I sat on the floor, my arms around my legs, shaking. Foxy scared the shit out of me.

His face...was tramatizing. His eyes had that death look, his fangs seemed more sharper then normal and his normal handsome face at that 'fuck off or I'll kill you' look on it.

So it was just a regular mood swing Foxy is fine now.

BUT THIS IS WHAT I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Foxy's P.O.V

"WE'RE GOING TO A FREAKING BALL ISN'T THAT SO COOL?!" Chica screamed. Since Lucifer is officially queen, she's throwing a rOyAl ball.

I couldn't care less but I do.

"Cool" I said.

"So, since everyone has to dance with someone, the gays I'm sorry but you have to wear a dress" Lucifer said.

"Nope" Bonnie said.

"Mhm. Well, Mike could wear the dress and you dance with him abd Foxy could wear a dress to!" Lucifer smiled.

"Me? In a dress? Are you out of your mind?" I asked.

"YES LET HIM SUFFER!" My kids all said.

"You all are TRAITORS!" I snapped and they laughed.

"Ok! So Foxy and Mike will wear the dresses. Butttttt we have a problem" Lucifer said, looking up and down my waist.

"I'm sure we'll find something" Yenndo said.

And thats what everyone did.

Tried and tried to find me a dress. They all fit really but it was just my waist and hips that messed it up.

They were too big.

"Mhm this is gonna be difficult"

Meanwhile with Freddy

I was gonna get him the dress.

I went way below downstairs and took out fabric.

I'll make it myself. (Fun fact: Freddy can sew anything)

I took a light red color and a white color. Next I took orange fabric paint and a white rose.

Back to the Foxy

"Where's Freddy?" Toy Chica asked.

"Yeah! If we have to suffer he will too!" Mason said.

"I haven't seen him all day" Bonnie said.

I was bored out of my mind.

"Ok try this one on" Lucifer threw me a very pink dress.

"Haha very funny I'm not wearing pink" I said and she sighed.

"Fine. But we have to hurry! It starts in three days!"

With Freddy(three days later)

I think I'm done

Foxy's P.O.V

"You have to wear a dress! Its not my rules tho" Lucifer groaned.

"But do I have to go???" I asked.

"Yes! You especially!" She snapped.

"Where is Freddy anyway?! We have to leave in a hour!" Toy Bonnie said.

"I'm right here" Someone said. I turned and Freddy was right there behind me, with a black tuxedo on, and a red rose pinned to it. Bro he looked so hot.

"Where were you?!" Mike asked.

"Doing things. Try this one" Freddy suddenly handed me a light red dress.

"We don't have time for this" Ennard said.

"Trust me" Freddy smiled and I just shrugged.

Better being tight then naked.

I went upstairs and put on the dress.

It fit PERFECT. The top was a light red and the bottom dress was white with orange flaming up it. It went off my shoulders, and a white rose was pinned to the middle/bottom part, where you have the separate part.

It was absolutely beautiful.

"How did you find this??" I asked Freddy when I went down

"IT ACTUALLY FITS WHAT THE HELL?!" Lucifer yelled.

"WHERE DID YOU FIND IT?!" My mom asked, relieved.

"I didn't find it you nutheads" Freddy said, spinning something in his hand. I saw what it was. A needle.

He did not-.

"Oh my fucking god you made this?!" I asked. He smiled.

"WHEN THE HELL DID YOU LEARN HOW TO MAKE DRESSES?!" Funtime Fred asked.

"I know a lot" Freddy said.

"Oh my god you are the best husband ever!" I said hugging him. He patted my head.

"So Bonnie's a car god, Foxy is the speed god, Mike is the yandere god and your the maker god" Toy Freddy Said.

"I swear talent runs in the group. But let's go!" Everyone hurried out the door but Freddy stopped me.

"Hold on. To finish the look" He turned me around, and put my hair into a ponytail. At the top, he put a white rose pin with blue diamonds on it.

"Your amazing" I kissed his cheek and we both hurried out to the rOyAl ball.

And had a good time.

Eh to lazy to finish the rest. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!