CHAPTER NINETY!

HELLO BLOOMING READERS! ITS ME! WE'RE ALMOST DONEEE!!!! EEE! I have a huge headache so don't mind the mistakes. My head feels heavy but I don't wanna worry my parents so I keep it to myself. But I'll shut up now. ENJOY!!!!!!

Foxy's P.O.V

I have to admit I know what Freddy's planning.

I knew from the first day I got along with Bonnie.

He's just jealous.

And every time I look over to him without him noticing, he has a blood death look while looking at Bonnie.

But I can't help it. It's too cute.

"Babe can you pass me my drink please?" Bonnie asked while he was fixing Orion.

"Sure" I handed him his mango boba and continued to sit on the couch. Until a tall brunette popped up in front of me, smiling with rosey cheeks.

" 'Ello!" He said happily.

"Why hello my little teddy bear. It's been a while since I've seen you" I chuckled, ruffling his hair.

No matter how manly he is, he's still like a child.

"Oh hey Freddy! You and Mike getting along?" Bonnie smiled. Freddy gave Bonnie a quick cold look before forcing a happy one.

"Yep. We're getting along just fine" He said, smiling through gritted teeth. I playfully rolled my eyes and smirked. He still hates him. Adorable.

"Well my little teddy bear it has been nice to see you again but Bonnie and I have a date in a couple of minutes. We'll hang out later okay?" I asked my friend. (Dannggggg Freddy's stuck in the friend-zone. Ouch)

Freddy's P.O.V quickly

My eye twitched while I was STILL smiling through gritted teeth.

A what?

Bonnie's P.O.V

"Y-yeah sure!" Freddy said.

"Alright. You can wait here or you can come back over. We'll see you in a bit!" I quickly ran upstairs and got dressed, slipping on my shoes and heading with Foxy out the door.

Erm, after the date

I laughed once Foxy picked me up.

"My that was wonderful" I smiled.

"Your more smiley now" He smirked.

"What??? Is it a bad thing now?" I giggled. We nuzzled noses and smiled.

"Alright let's see if Freddy destroyed the house or something" He said and we entered the house. It was clean, and nothing was broken. Freddy was peacefully sleeping on the couch, with his jacket as a blanket.

I had to giggle and Foxy went to his close best friend and gently nudged him.

"Teddy~. We're back~" Foxy smiled(Jesus how many times are you gonna smile?!) and Freddy slowly opened his eyes, doing a little cute baby yawn. My tail wagged and I laughed.

"That was so adorable!!!" I said.

"Hey. Were you crying? Your eyes are red" Foxy suddenly said, the smiling going off his face. Freddy blinked.

"What no. I'm just tired" The bear said.

"Alright. Wanna watch a movie?" Foxy asked, looking at me.

"Yes!!!" I jumped. Foxy looked back at Freddy and the brunette nodded. I started the popcorn, taking each seperate bowl and put it all how each one of us likes it.