Chapter Ninety-Four

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Um, I've got nothing. Enjoy!

Daniel's P.O.V

"I still don't see why I have to meet your husband's mother with you!" I snapped at my best friend Nolan. 

"Because. Elias wanted to bring you too to make it fair" He said rolling his eyes. 

I scowled. 

"It's a little weird that his siblings wives and husbands never seen their mother. And only that mother" I said and crossed my arms. 

"Babe you ready?!" Elias shouted. 

"Coming hon! Now come on!" Nolan took me down and we all got into the car, and drove to this REALLY big mansion. 

"Wowww. Your mom lives here?!" I asked. 

"Yep. Seems like everyone else is here" Elias smiled and we saw a lot of people come out of their cars. 

"Yay! All my aunts and uncles and grandmothers and grandfathers are here!" Elias smiled. That's a lot of people...

A very tall man with brown hair and bright blue eyes unlocked the door and we entered it. Wow this place is neat. 

Nobody was in the living room and we heard music coming from downstairs.

"Should've known" A man with black hair and blue eyes chuckled and we went downstairs. 

Like, this hard rock was playing and there was a fox with very very long red hair sitting in the driver seat of this beautiful mustang with his eyes closed. 

There was a person under the car. We only saw it's waist down. It's legs were badly scarred and bruised, and the knees were a bright pink color like they were recently scratched. The sneakers it was wearing were very tiny. Tiny little feet. 

"Wake your fat ass up!" Lucifer snapped, yanking the fox's hair. 

"Ow!" He yelled, and shot his eyes open. He was half blind by the left eye. 

"That's my father Foxy. You've already met him. The one under the car is my mother Bonnie. You haven't met him tho yet" Elias whispered to me. 

"Yo Bonnie we're here" Yenndo said, kicking the man's leg. 

"Yeesh I heard you breathing. Babe hand me the C10A please" The man said, holding up a skinny hand. Foxy's tail picked up this wrench and handed it to the man. If Elias didn't tell me this was a man, I would've been scared that a woman had a 50htz voice that could go down. 

"Are you done yet?" Jackson asked. 

"Jesus hold on! Almost!" After a few minutes, the man slid from under the car and I almost fangirled. 

He had blue and purple mixed hair just past his shoulderblades, blood red eyes with skull pupils, cyan whiskers and two huge front teeth. 

Surprisingly, he was REALLY hot. 

"I thought you'd be taller" Erza's husband laughed once the bunny stood up. Erza hit his shoulder. 

"The hell Cedric?!" He yelled. 

"You better watch it or I'd twist your head like a fucking lollipop in two seconds" Bonnie said darkly, making the man stop laughing at once. 

God with the scary threats already.

"Calm down and just finish the car" Foxy snapped at Bonnie and the bunny scowled, going back under the car.

"Whoa. Where'd you get this car?! I need one" I said, actually noticing the fancy black convo-30. Or, that's what I thought it was anyway.

"Thanks kid. I built it actually" Bonnie replied and slid from under the car again.

"Y-you built this?!" I asked.

"Yep. Now, let's get going" The bunny said and we followed him out.

"So where are we going first?" Elias asked.

"Well we'll-" Suddenly there was a loud explosion somewhere, and it made the tree's around blow down.

We all ran to it and a group of people stood up.

"Where are we?!" One male with blonde hair sticking up everywhere and red eyes asked harshly.

"I don't know. Maybe we should ask someone" Another male with blue hair and glasses said.

"Hello!" A green haired male ran to us waving.

"Hi?" Bonnie said.

"We're apparently lost. Can you tell us where the UA High School is?"

Yep you got it. MHA. Please excuse me if I'm wrong about a name or quirk. I've only just started getting into this. But hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!