Chapter Fifty-Two

Hello blooming readers. Its me. I uh, hope you enjoy this. Hate me for this chapter just not the characters.

Ruth's P.O.V

I can't believe it.

"P-papa whats going on?!" I cried.

"We're moving" He replied.

"W-what about daddy? Mama? Mommy? My siblings?" I asked him.

"Their not your parents anymore Ruth" He said, and I cried the whole way until we reached this house.

"Hello Ruth" A woman with cyan hair and yellow eyes smiled kindly.

"This is your new mother" Papa told me.

"No. No no no no" I said, shaking my head.

"I get it. It's odd to meet new people. But I promise I'm nice" The woman said, trying to get me to trust her.

"My mother is strict. My other mother is crazy. What are you? A softie. I want mama and mommy" I told my father.

"Bonnie and Michael aren't your mother's anymore as their not my husbands anymore" He replied.

"You want me to believe that THING is my new mother?! SHE CAN'T DO HAVE SHIT MAMA CAN DO! YOU LOVED HIM MORE THEN YOU LOVED YOUR OWN KIDS! AND YOUR JUST GONNA LEAVE HIM FOR THIS WOMAN?!?!?" I screamed.

"Yes" He walked off with that answer.

I didn't know what to do. I couldn't call my parents because papa had taken my phone and removed their numbers permently, and I can't go out alone.

At least a month later

I am slowly losing my mind already.

Racheal has been trying so hard to get me to even say 'mom' to her. She tries acting nice, but I want my other parents back.

I always yelled at her, but today was the worse.

"YOU ARE NOT MY MOTHER AND YOU NEVER WILL! THE PERSON WHO GAVE BIRTH TO ME IS, AND WILL ALWAYS BE MY MOTHER! YOU AREN'T HALF THE WOMAN MY MOTHER COULD BE! YOU SUCK BADLY! STOP TRYING ALREADY! JUST GIVE UP RACHEAL! I WILL NEVER LOVE YOU!" I screamed in her face, storming upstairs.

"Why don't you just accept her?" I heard after a while. I looked up from my watery eyes and saw Foxy there.

"She's not as good as mama. She's not as strong as him. She's sensitive. Mama was strong. He could anything he wanted. He built cars for gods sake. And that woman can't even remember to take me to school!" I snapped. Papa sat on my bed and pulled me into his lap, holding me close.

"Just give her a chance" He said.

"I'd rather rip my own head off then even attempt" I snarled.

"What's so special about the others? Their just normal parents" Foxy said.

"What's so special about them?! Are you seriously?! They were the fucking best! Daddy was stronger then anyone you'd met on this planet! He even got through everything he's been through ever since he was born! Mama was a very talented man! The most talented man you'd ever met! Give him a wire and a heart and he'd make a human out of it! He built monster cars! He was half robot and angel! Mommy was a human but was able to even teleport! He's a yandere for gods fucking sake! What does Racheal have?! She's just a useless house wife! MY PARENTS COULD SCARE ANYONE AWAY WITH JUST A LOOK! SHE LOOKS LIKE SHE WOULD RUN AWAY FROM A RAT!" I screamed.

"Shhh. I know she's not as strong as Freddy. Or as talented as Bonnie. Nor yandere like Mike. But you have to learn how to let people go" He told me. I looked at father.

"Say that to youself papa. I know you haven't let them go from your heart. Admit it papa" I said. His face turned stone cold.

"I-I don't have second thoughts about them" He said.

"Because they never leave your mind. Tell me papa. Were you happy with them? Did you want to leave them? Tell me the truth" I said. His tail curled tightly on his back.

"I......" He didn't answer.

"Tell me they don't cross your mind. Tell me you hate them. Tell me that you never loved them. Tell me all you want. But I know my father. I know you papa. Dizzy told me about the day we lost mama. You couldn't live with yourself. Alexis told me the day when you almost lost daddy. You made up with mama just in case you lost him, you'd be happy. Don't lie to youself. Admit. It" I told him. He was quite for a real.

"F-fine. I think about them a lot. It's not easy to lose the people you loved. But.......I moved on. I have Racheal now. And I want to stay with her" He lied.

I looked up at my father, with sad eyes.

"You disappoint me papa. You still lie to me" I sighed.

"I just don't want them to be a burden on me" He whispered, his ears going down.

"Why can't I call them?" I asked him.

"Because I don't want to see them again" Papa replied, his voice quite.

"But I want to see them. Its been a month. I miss my siblings" I started crying again and his tail wrapped around me like how it would when Mama was near him.

Freddy's P.O.V

It was time to pick the kids up three years later.

I've become.....more ill then ever. I got up from the bed, with my head aching in pain and the feeling of fainting.

"Be careful" Bonnie whispered to me, kissing my cheek.

"I-I'll try" I managed, and got in the car.

When I was driving to the school, I felt so sick I almost puked if I didn't stop the car quick. I got out the car and actually puked. Ah great. Blood ran down my chin and I took a minute to regain myself before I got back into the car.

I took a very small sip of my water and took a deep breath and started to drive again.

When I arrived at the school, I had to lean on the car for support until I was able to stand up on my own. And I entered the building, looking for my children.

"Daddy!" Lin ran to me and almost knocked me down due to how I weak I was.

"Whoa are you ok Freddy?!" Derek asked, keeping me steady.

"J-just d-drouzy" I replied. Parents were all around and the hallway was echoing to my head, all the chattering hitting it hard. B-breath.

My breathing suddenly became short and lights shined bright in my eyes so I couldn't see.

"D-daddy?" I heard, and my body became so weak I fell on my back, and I heard nothing else.

Lucifer's P.O.V

"D-DADDY?!?!" Lin screamed and I changed from the plush, running to my brother. And yes I consider him a brother since my 'other' real brother was once married to him.

"Freddy?!" I said and everyone turned.

"COME ON FREDDY THIS IS FUNNY!" I yelled, shaking him. I put my hand on his chest, and found he wasn't breathing.

"SOMEBODY CALL A AMBULENCE!" Miss Orange screamed and we all heard sirens after a while.

"Your gonna be ok Freddy. Your gonna be ok" I whispered to him, dropping my head to his chest and crying.

But little did I know, I was lying to myself.

HAHA!!!!! I AM SO EVIL!!!!!!!!! Well, comment about this. Should I end the story here? Hehe. Well I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!