Chapter One Hundred and Three

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Um, enjoy

Foxy's P.O.V

Funny how either Lucifer or Bonnie shows up when there's trouble.

People wouldn't even go near Lucifer when that thing happened.

"Bad fox!" I growled, smacking her on the back of the head.

"I will fight you right here and now I don't give a damn how many children there are" She said with a stern face.

"Break it up you two!" Hades said, pushing me and Lucifer away from each other.

"Where did you come from?" I asked. Hades looked at Lucifer with a bored face.

"I appear everytime her birthmark shines" He said. I grabbed the hair in fron of Lucifer's right eye and yanked it out of her face, seeing her triton birthmark glowing. And a fire one glowing on her neck.

"Well aren't you just a little buddle of curses?" I growled.

"Well I can't control it!" She said.

"Shush both you next you'll summon Zeus and I don't wanna deal with his crap right now!" Hades yelled at us. Sometimes, its hard to remember your a kid too.

"Alright alright alright!" I said and we all were to get into this bus.

"Fuck that" A parent walked away but the kid just grabbed her mothers hand, dragging her into the bus. I just HAD to sit next to Lucifer.

"Hey that's not fair why do I have to sit next to this asshole and not my wife?!" Lucifer yelled when we found out that.

"Its just how it's arranged" The bus driver shrugged.

"WHY YOU LITTLE SON OF A- MFHHF!" Hades had put his hand out over his daughters mouth.

"HFMYHAHUHDSSMFHNFGHF!!!!!" Lucifer screamed.

Joey took a long sigh, rubbing the bridge of his nose. Hades finally let go of the stupid little demon, letting IT gasp.

"DADDDD!!!!" She yelled in anger.

"Get in the damn bus and shut up" Hades said. Lucifer made dragon growls and stormed into the bus. Hades snapped his head in my direction and I slowly backed away and quickly got into the bus.

"You stay right there fox boy and don't touch me" Lucifer growled.

"Like hell and back would I even touch YOU" I snarled and sat the farest I could from her.

The trip was a LONGGGGGG way. I covered my nose.

"Lucifer your scent is loose" I whispered to her. She adjusted her vest and her eyes flashed a quick white before she nodded. I uncovered my nose and stared out the window.

"Ahem your sleeping on my shoulder" I heard Lucifer say between my dreams as I slept.

"Just shut up I'm tired" I said back.

"Tch. Little brothers" She chuckled and let me sleep.

Like, always the long wait in the buses.

"Wake uppppppppppppppppppppppppp!!!!!!!!!!" I heard someone groan.

"Whatdoyouwant?!" I asked tiredly.

"We're here fat ass" She snarled and I opened my blind eye.

"Oh look at that I can't get up guess I'm staying in the bus-" Boy was I wrong. I had gotten how strong Lucifer was for a girl.