Chapter Thirty-Four

i kIsSeD a bOy aNd i LiKeD iT!!!!! Oh! Hello blooming readers! It's me! Excuse my........moment heh. Almost to forty chapters already! Oh. And I never told you my other fun fact. Well, here it is: Lucifer's real name isn't Lucifer. It's actually Fredilina, but since my user name is FredilinaTurnVenus, I didn't want people to think I put myself into the story. But Fredilina was my first OC. Lucifer's real full name is Fredilina Lucifer Snow-Ann-Lynn Angelica Turn. But the middle name I used for the character was Oriax. This was the name I came up with for this story, which is Lucifer Oriax Turner. But my other OC name is Oriax, and he's Freddy's son. And since I don't ship Chica with anyone, I made her and Fredilina go together since I was too lazy to find another FNAF character or make another OC to add to my 300 OCS. So that's the truth about Lucifer. Nothing changed about her execpt her name, and also, Fredilina isn't really Foxy's sister. I'll explain in another chapter since this intro is too long. Enjoy!!! (FONNIE CHAPTER GUYS!)

Foxy's P.O.V

I was reading a book I read to Freddy a long time ago, but struggled to read it.

I'm a fucking 17 year old but can't even read a fucking book. I sighed and cursed myself for being Mexican and not understanding English. I threw the book on the other side of the room, wrapping my arms around my legs, holding them close.

"What's wrong?" I heard a voice. Bonnie.

"Nothing" I muttered. He sat next to me, placing his hand on my arm.

"We both know you're not ok hon" He replied. I sighed frustratedly.

"I don't want to be Mexican! I can't even read a fucking book!" I yelled. Bonnie raised a eyebrow, smirking.

"Is it because you don't know much English like a normal American should?" He asked.

"I hate being teased because I'm different" I said quitely.

"Hon, we're all different. Hell did you even know I'm half Italian?" Bonnie giggled.

"No not really" I said, turning my head to him.

"Exactly. But I learned. And you'll get there" He said, tapping my nose.

"But I don't wanna learn! Like nobody can understand me because of my accent!" I scowled.

"And nobody can understand me because of my deep voice" He giggled again. True true.

"Alright you win" I muttered.

"I know I do" He kissed me slightly and smiled.

"Nobody's perfect Foxy. Just know that"

" 'Ight" I said.

He kissed me once more and it turned into another make-out session on the couch.

My hands roamed around on his body and he let me touch him more. (I'm listening to a song and when I wrote that, the song said, "This is gonna be the best day of my life" I laughed hard at that)

"Come on. Get ready" Bonnie suddenly said and I raised a eyebrow.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"That's a secret I'll keep love" We both got dressed and got into the car. I let him drive and the drive took a while. But it was a good drive. We both sang songs on the radio and he suddenly parked somewhere.

"Wake up babe" I heard and slightly opened my eyes.

"WHAT?!" I suddenly screamed in exictement, not believing where Bonnie brought me. When we were dating once, we went to this concert and I was in love with.

"YOU ARE THE FUCKING BEST!" I told Bonnie, picking him quickly and kissing him roughly. He laughed and kissed me back gently this time.

"LETS GO!!!" I took him into the concert and we had the time of our lives.

"Hey soul sister~" The whole crowed sang. (I had too sorry. I'm listening to music now that I listened to when I was five. And yes. "Hey soul sister" came out when I was one, so I listened to it when I was very young)

After the concert, Bonnie took me to the top of a hill and we both watched the sun set under the water.

"Today was perfect" I told him. Bonnie gave me a very cute smile.

"Why thank you dear husband" He giggled, crawling on my lap. I wrapped my arms around his waist, and our legs dangled over the hill.

"Damn I might be falling for you again" I smirked.

"You ain't gonna find another like me ya know?" He chuckled. (You ain't never had a friend like me! Comment what that's from and I'll give you a shoutout)

"No. Your the only one of you. And you're perfect" I said, kissing his neck. Bonnie laughed, and took my hands into his. No matter what, he's always cold. Like, you'd mistake him for a vampire for how pale he is and how cold to the touch he is.

I guess he felt me shiver.

"Am I too cold? I can let go if you want" He said to me.

"No. Your fine. I should be used to it now" I said, burying my head into his back.

"Mhm. Okie" He replied.

"Bonnie. I think...I think I'd like to make it up to you" I said.

"You don't have to" He said.

"Not that" I said.

"I know what your taliking about. I understand. Nobody loves a heartless monster" He chuckled softly.

"Well then I guess I'm a nobody" I turned him around and kissed him. His arms wrapped around my neck and he kissed back. (We're safe and sound~. Listening to that right now while doing this. I type so slow five songs have already passed lol)

"Heh. I made a mistake of leaving you years ago hon" I winked.

"Oh stop you flirt" He sneered, but giggled once again. I kissed his neck.

"Never leave me again" I whispered.

"I never will" He said quitely.

AWwwwwwwwww THAT WAS SO CUTE!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHHEHEHHEHEHH! And I have nothing agaisnt Mexican's by the way. I'm half mexican and italian fun fact. Well I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!