Chapter One Hundred

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Um, enjoy?

Gumi's P.O.V

"Look at the kitty!" I gasped, looking at this super tiny white colored kitty with bright green eyes. Jackson looked at it and looked away back at Carrie. The happiness faded from my face as I rubbed my arm, remembering that he won't talk to me.

"Hey Jack look" Carrie smirked, pointing to this expensive looking diamond neckless.

"Huh that's nice" Jackson said, not even looking at it. He was looking at some things.

"You're not even looking" The woman scowled, and I picked the kitty up.

"Can I get him?" I asked.

"No" Carrie snarled in my face. Jackson didn't say anything about it, so my ears went down as I put the baby cat back. I stayed quite the whole time we were shopping, and Carrie was looking at all these expensive things.

"What did I just say?! No!" Jackson snapped at Carrie.

"Come on! Shouldn't you be a gentlemen and get your girlfriend something?!" Carrie asked.

My heart broke in two. G-girlfriend? A-are they d-dating?

"I don't have to get you shit!" Jackson yelled. While they were agruging, I was just standing there.

Jackson had gotten tired of me. Because I took too long. This is all my fault. I rubbed my arm, fighting back the tears trying to come out of my eyes.

"Why can't I get it?!" Carrie asked Jackson.

"I never said you couldn't! Just get it yourself! I am not your wallet!" He yelled back. The guys around secretly nodded to their female's, who were growling.

Carrie scowled and put the neckless back.

Jackson's P.O.V

See what she does? She takes the expsenives things, thinking I'm gonna buy it but she puts it back when I tell her she has to buy it.

Tch.

I noticed Gumi was down the whole way through the shopping.

Carrie kept asking for things(I just noticed, I make almost every outside girl toxic. I-.....I'll fix that I promise), and I finally remembered the little white kitty with green eyes. I looked back Gumi, who was giggling this time, watching a parrot bite at the bars.

I watched him for a couple of seconds, eyeing his body. (Perv)

"Jackson!" Carrie snapped her fingers in my face.

"Mhm?" I asked, slowly looking away from Gumi and giving her a bored face.

"Look!" She held up this stupid gucci bracelet.

"Get it out of my face. You want things, go run off to a prince like a slut and leave me alone. I didn't even ask for you to be in my life" I said. She growled and shoved the bracelet in my arms.

"Buy it for me!" She yelled. I threw the bracelet in her face.

"DAMN GET IT YOURSELF!" I yelled. My patience is lowing everyday. She just came into my life! She's not even my girlfriend!

I went to Gumi, and hugged his back, making him jump.

"J-Jackson?" He asked. I didn't answer. Just take the small little rainbow bear into my arms, picking him up. He didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around my neck.

I just left Carrie while she was looking at jelewry and got into the car, and drove off to the store.

"WHAT THE HELL YOU JUST LEFT ME!" Carrie yelled at me once she got home. I stuck the middle finger up at her while petting Gumi's ear's without a word.

She screamed in frustration.

"Look lady. We're not dating, not a couple, I don't even know why you even show up here. Get out of my house before I call my brother" I told her.

"LIKE HE'S GONNA DO SHI-!" She stopped talking when Bonnie appeared, looking at her with a death look.

"Oh I'll do more shit then you can handle" He growled and she quickly ran out the house.

"Thank you Bonnie" I said and he nodded at me.

Gumi's P.O.V now

I hugged my legs tighter to my chest.

He forgot.

He forgot today was my birthday.

I was sitting on the couch, and Jackson appeared in front of me, his long bunny ears down and his cheeks bright with blush. (Ooohhh there mister you in lovies)

"Yes?" I don't know why I said that. He still hasn't talked to me.

"I....-" I sat up properly. He actually talked to me. I looked up at him and saw his hands were behind him.

"I-I.....Um......h-happy birthday Gumi" He held out the white kitty with green eyes I wanted, blushing like crazy. I gasped, gently taking the kitty in my hands.

"You remembered....THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!" I quickly put the kitty down and jumped on Jackson, kissing him like crazy.

The honest longest time we've kissed was for 3 seconds. This took 10 minutes. When we were down, Jackson had his back on the wall, sitting down with me on his lap.

"I-I knew you wanted one.....s-so I-" I cut him off with another kiss.

"Shh. I love it" I smiled, making him blush more.

"Meow~" The baby cat jumped between us, and I petted it, smiling more.

"I love you I love you I love you I love you" I repeated, kissing Jackson again.

The cat's P.O.V

Meow.

That esculated quickly meow.

PFFFFFFTTTTT THE CAT LMAO!!!! I love it. Hope you enjoyed! Bye!