Chapter Fifty-Five

Hello blooming readers! Its me! So I've been watching a lot of "My mom is the queen" memes. And I thought, why not add that in here? Lets do it! Enjoy!!(Oh. That's what I see every morning. Its my lock screen)

Oliver's P.O.V

During those ten years we had to switch schools. Of course Miss Orange changed to the school we went to be with Lin.

I heard this converstation:

"My mom is Lucfier and I'm apart of the Dare family!" A little spoiled girl said.

"That's so cool! Your so lucky!" Girls and boys squealed. Miss Orange rolled her eyes.

"Your lying. My mother is Lucifer" I told the girl.

"I'm not lying! My mom is the queen!" She snapped.

"Alright. Let's call our mothers then" I said and she did so. The school school, was watching to see who was lying. We were in the courtyard in the back of the school by the way.

Suddenly, a limbo came and a woman with a crown and a large dress came.

"Where's your mom?" The girl snickered.

"Oh kid~. You don't know?" I laughed and Lin put his plush down on the ground.

"That's your mom?!?!" Everyone laughed at me.

"Ahem. Mom~. Someone is threatening your place for queen~!" I said real loudly.

Just then, the plush transformed into the white fox, with her eyes shining in the sun brightly

"You were saying?" I asked the girl.

"Y-your highness!" The girls mom bowed to Lucifer.

"You weren't lying" The girl said.

"You are not apart of the Dare family because I just happened to be Foxy Dare's son" Bee winked. His siblings smirked.

"Ok your lying about that!" I realized who that woman was. Kylie.

"Lucifer, bring us our father" Ladybug said.

"One little brother coming up" Lucifer said, making fire burst up next to her.

Foxy Dare.

Alright because I'm done with that and am on track now.

Bonnie's P.O.V

You guys might think we've all moved on are stable right?

Your wrong.

I will never move on from that. That..........very day the docter called and said he was gone forever.

I'd never forget it. I remember screaming in the living room, not being able to calm down. I remember my family trying to calm down. I remember...fainting.

Every October the 31, I go down to the lake, setting a lily on the water.

Why October you may ask?

Because it was Freddy's birthday. And I was the only one who remembered. I would always take him out wheither we were married our not, and we would visit the lake, letting the lillies we place float away.

And since it was October the 31st today, I headed to the lake. The vines, which used to a beautiful string of leaves, were now wilted and dark brown. I picked a lily and set it on the water, letting it float away.

This place used to be so beautiful. Now it's all wilted and rotting.

"It's been exactly 5 years now. H-heh. I made sure Kairi knows you. R-Ruth came back today! A-and Foxy is letting her stay! He m-might stay too" I said, trying to smile through my tears. (Oh. And Bonnie talks to the lake and sky, hoping Freddy was listening)

"You've been in heaven longer then I have. I was there for two months. Is it nice? You probably met a pretty angel a-already. A-and probably moved on" I said quitely, rubbing my arms.

"I k-know I haven't. You promised you won't leave me. But......you did" I whispered. The wind blew in my face, blowing my hair out of my face.

"The kids miss you. Mike accepted Derek at last. Y-You should've been Lin's wedding. It was beautiful. You would've loved it. It had your favorite candy and cake. L-lollipops and vanilla. E-even with blue lilac's. Y-you favorite flower" My voice was getting shaky and I hugged myself tightly.

"I know I'm selfish and s-should probably m-move on like the others, but I don't think I'm ready. Foxy's married to Racheal now, and Mike started to see someone else. A-and even moved in with him. I-I'm the last I guess" I chuckled. "Well. I'll talk to you next week. I love you Freddy and I always will"

Hehe Freddy's P.O.V

I smiled warmly and Bonnie, flying down in front of him. He couldn't see me, but before he got up, I gave him a hug from behind.

"I love you too Bonnie"

OK THAT HAS TO BE THE MOST WHOLESOME THING YOU HAVE EVER READ! IT HAS TO BE! Well I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!