Chapter Ninety-Seven

Hello blooming readers! Its me! And yes I did do this song twice. Why? BECAUSE ITS FREAKING AMAZING!!!! Enjoy!!!!

Freddy's P.O.V again

Mike held a positive pregnancy test to us, anger in his eyes.

"And your angry why?" Foxy asked. Bonnie was sitting on his lap.

"WHY?! I'M FUCKING PREGNANT AGAIN!" Mike yelled. I honestly hate yelling so my ears went down.

"No...yelling" I whimpered. The anger in Mike's face went away quickly and he ran to me, tryin gto calm me down.

"Hey look at me babe. I'm sorry. Aww don't cry. Its okay now" He soothed, putting his hands on my cheeks. I sniffled and he kissed the top of my nose and ruffled my hair.

"Do you want to get rid of it?" Bonnie asked. Mike rubbed his arm, looking at me.

"I....well yes...but-" He gave me a small smile.

"Well okay then. We'll wait 9 months"

But at 6 months

I sat on the corner, crying.

Bonnie, Foxy and Mike were fighting again. Or aruging.

They do it a lot. Its like they hate each other during the day and love each other in the night. Suddenly, arms wrapped around me tightly.

"I'm here honey I'm here" A honey voice whispered.

I turned and Foxy had a scratch over his left eye.

"W-what happened?" I asked him, my voice breaking.

"Nothing. I'm okay" He pulled me into his lap, covering my ears as the other two argued.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP BOTH OF YOU AND COME OVER HERE AND COMFORT YOUR OTHER HUSBAND!" I heard Foxy yell loudly and angrily at the others.

"We're so sorry Freddy" I heard Bonnie whisper. I only cried more and Mike took a shaking breath.

"It'll be okay" He said quitely.

4 months later

I watched the baby in the crib, looking at it lay there closely.

Again. The others are arguing again.

The baby we named Kai took my finger which was skimming its face and started chewing on it. It's little hand wasn't even a inch compared to my long fingers.

Kai had black hair, fox ears and red eyes. No trait from me. Not even freakles or anything.

He just nibbled on my finger until I noticed something.

His eyes slowly trailed up to me, and black smoke came out of them. I screamed the loudest I could, running downstairs and shaking Foxy's back hard.

"WHAT THE HELL FREDDY?!" He yelled and everyone looked at me.

"THE BABY'S FUCKING POSSESSED!" I screamed.

"Baby? What baby?" Lucifer glared at Foxy.

"What do you mean Freddy?! Kai's not possessed! Your just acting dramatic!" Foxy hissed at me.

"NO LITERALLY HE-!" My voice imeditanly broke when I saw something above the front door. I slowly let go of Foxy, backing up. Yenndo raised a eyebrow and they looked up.

"K-Kai?" Mike squeaked. Suddenly Kai crawled on the ceiling, quickly. We all screamed, running to the bathroom.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!" Diego yelled.

"Well that WAS your baby brother I was going to show you, but change of plans!" Bonnie shouted back.

"What happened while you were in the room with him?!" Mike asked me.

"B-black smoke came out of h-his eyes" I shaked. The sound of baby laughter filled the house and suddenly, a hand slid from under the door. Bonnie stepped on it, making it splatter blood everywhere.

"MAN FUCK THIS TAKE HIM TO THE FUCKING ADOPTION!" Foxy yelled, taking the crushed hand with his fingertips and putting it in the toilet, flushing it and slamming the lid on it. (Ah yes Foxy that's gonna work)

The door started to rattle and it suddenly started breaking.

"For the first time in my life I'm so fucking scared I'm gonna lose my shit what the hell is wrong with the kid he's fucking possessed where's jesus christ when you need him we need holy water" Bonnie wheezed out.

The door fell down and it was pitch black. Everyone pushed me forward, and I looked back at them.

"W-why me?!" I asked.

"Because your the oldest!" Funtime Freddy said.

"No he is!" I said, pointing to Derek.

"Well sacrifice him then!" Lin pushed Derek in front of me and the older male stumbled out into the dark and we followed behind him.

"W-who's touching m-my hand?" I squeaked.

"I'm not" Everyone said. Oh shit oh shit oh shit.

Suddenly the lights flashed on and I screamed like a freaking girl, jumping up high when I saw a manican(Those....stands holding the clothes when you walk into a clothes store I can't spell) was holding my hand.

I didn't even see who was holding me.

"IwannagohomeIwannagohomeIwannagohome" I cried.

"Calm down Freddy. You are in your house your fine" Lucifer said.

"WHERE ARE MY FUCKING PARENTS?!" I screamed.

"We'll get out of here. Just calm down" Foxy said and Lucifer put me down. I was shaking like crazy and breathing heavily. I want my fucking parents this is too scary.

We all slowly walked through the tight room.

"We are not in the house anymore" Luna said, looking at the narrow hallway.

"Ah great a dark and tight hallway the best way to die" Jackson sighed.

"D-DIE?!" I screamed.

"Yes Freddy. Next we'll see blood covering the walls and dead hands coming out of-"

"ENOUGH JACKSON YOU'RE SCARING HIM!" Bonnie yelled at his brother. I ran to Foxy, hugging him tightly.

"Come on Freddy" He took my hand and we all went through the hallway. It was going good.

Until we saw a dead hanging body.

Yeah fuck that shit. JESUS CHRIST! HOLY WATER! A CROSS! Y'all demons need jesus. You know, they say most Mexican's don't deal with demon shit. I feel like if I were in that, I'd be cussing in Spanish the whole way. That's why I have a cross hanging on my doorknob and a cross over my bed. Fuck demons. Hope you enoyed! Good bye!