Chapter Sixty-Five

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I don't know about you guys, but I freaking LOVE HoboHeart. Like, if he was real, THEN BITCHES HES MINE! Well I hope you enjoy!

Bonnie's P.O.V

I groaned and woke up, where I recongized it as the hospital.

I looked around and saw this woman with blonde hair.

"Oh thank god Bonnie your ok!" She said.

"W-who are you?" I asked. Her face fell quickly.

"W-what? B-Bonnie is me. Y-your friend Samantha from work" She said.

"I work?" I squeaked.

"NURSES!" Samantha screamed and ten of them rushed in.

And when the blonde woman explained, they told her I had a memory loose, whateve the hell that is.

I got up and Samantha took me to this huge mansion.

"Do you live here?" I gasped.

"No. You do" She replied and we entered the house.

"Cool" I said.

"Welcome back home master" A male wearing a expensive suit bowed to me saying.

"Bonnie, this is your robot, Orion. You built him 6 years ago. Orion, I'm sorry but Bonnie can't remember anything" The woman said sadly.

"I understand. Well master I am one of your greatest creations. Test no. 128. I do anything you want me to do" Orion said.

"Awesome. I must've been a mad scientist"

Two weeks later

I've gotten some memory back. I remember Orion and how I was a robot quickly. But I kept finding these pictures of me and this group of people.

Before I could think again, I heard the doorbell.

"I'll get it!" Samantha said. She's been living with me for the past two weeks so I don't do anything crazy with my inventions and helping me remember with Orion. I went down and saw a lot of people. The people in the photos.

"Senpai!" A very fancy looking golden ran to me, hugging me.

"Do I know you?" I asked it, pushing it away.

"Before you guys do anything, Bonnie had a accident, causing him to loose his memeories. So try to be nice to him" Samantha said.

"Well, I'm Funtime Goldie!" The golden bear said cheerfully.

"Okay" Everyone introduced themelfs and I didn't expect to have children. Or, twenty of them.

"Mama don't you remember us?" A little bunny boy asked.

"Da hell are you?" I asked. Samantha slapped her forehead.

"Didn't I just say that he doesn't remember you?!" She asked.

"Mhm"

Sooooo I was basically informed about everything.

"So I'm gay?" I asked.

"Basically" They all said.

"Ew" I said, crossing my arms. (Bonnie. I love you, but HOW DARE YOU!)

A girl with white hair, fox ears, demon horns and a tail spit her drink out, and everyone looked at me.

"I'm sorry what?" A guy demon/alpha thing said.

"Thats digusting" I said.

"OH SO THINK BEING GAY IS DISGUSTING HUH?!?!" The white demon yelled.

"Why would someone have a sexual attration to someone else?" I muttered.

"Wait what?" She/he asked.

"Love is stupid" I said, sticking out my tongue.

"Welp he's back" Samantha said.

"Mhm. Hold that thought" Suddenly, everything went black.

William's P.O.V

I knocked Bonnie out with a pan and picked him up.

"WHAT THE HELL WILLIAM?!" My husband Henry yelled.

"Shut up I'm getting his memory back" I snapped and took him downstairs to the lab, where I began working on this chip.

After getting it down, I installed it in Bonnie and left him in the basement, going back up.

"Alright lets go before he kills us all"

This was a shorter one because I have no more ideas. And when I went to the play store, and looked at Wattpad, it was it was for teens and up. And I realized I wasn't a teen, just a 12 year old. Tch. Also guys, I just wanna say, I am grimly cringing back at the smut I put in the Fonnie book 1, and regret everything.

I'm not sure if I should delete it. Like I said. How does the nasty work? Where the heck is your hole?! Why would you stick your finger up someone and be ok with it?! Sex is weird. My little sister, who is almost a 1 year younger then me, knows how this works. She knows all the sexualities before I did, knew how the nasty worked, and everything, thinking it's cool to watch.

IS THIS WHAT CHILDREN DO NOW?! LEARN HOW THE NASTY WORKS AND WATCH P*RN?! SHE IS YOUNGER THEN ME! AND I AM OVER HERE EATING FLOWERS AND GRASS WHICH I AM HIGHLY ALLERGIC TO WHILE CUDDLING WITH STUFF ANIMALS AND PLAYING WITH TOYS! AND SHE'S WATCHING ALL THESE DISTURBING THINGS AND LEARNING POLITICS!

This is just.....unacceptable. Now that my little sister has a new phone, she acts more bratty. And I even check her phone and computer sometimes to see what she's watching. HECK I STILL EAT FLOWERS! I STILL SLEEP WITH STUFFED ANIMALS! My favorite to sleep with is Chibis, this white bear in a pink little hoodie, a black bear and this huge poka dotted bear I call "Dots"

Guys. What is become of the world? You've got kids watching basically p*rn and I'm just screaming when I see a kiss. Why?????????? I even hate thinking about it. *Shrudder*

If I have to suffer this book and my horrible writing, you better believe I'm taking you guys with me. Fun fact: My orginal story, which was the first story I started was called "Snowflake", which was about a little boy, who had lost his parents and loved it when it snowed.

UNTIL I saw Fonnie stories and I was like, HELL YEAH!

What has become of me? I used to not know what this shit is. And I'm thankful that I can't understand it. Important note: I gave Lin kind of what I have. A childs mind that can't understand adult things.

I will never understand why you must talk about the nasty. I'll never understand why we can't just have no taxes and a better world. I don't understand why we have drugs and ciggerates. And I'll never understand why people think depression is something to joke about. I will never understand.

Welp. Thank you YouTube for ruining my childhood favorite, TeleTubbies, Mickey Mouse and Spongebob. Thank you Gacha Life kids ruining a game for kids.

And thank you Wattpad for making me realize I'm not the only person who finds this disgusting. I was sarcastic about the others. But real about this.

*Inhale* Welp. I'm done raging. Hope you enjoyed the chapter! Have a good day!