Chapter Ten

Hello blooming readers! It's me! I just hope you enjoy this!

Lin's P.O.V

Me and Derek took a five minute nap.

"I can't fall asleep!" I whined and he laughed.

"It's not funny" I huffed, gently kissing his neck.

"It is to me" He smiled and we gently made out. He crawled on top of me, pinning my arms over my head.

"You just don't listen do you?" We heard and Derek quickly got off me. It was my mama.

"I-I.....W-well I was lonely" I said.

"Sure you were. Now, I'm gonna let it slide because I'm too tired to scowl at you. Come on" Mama said.

Me and Derek got into more outside clothes and went out.

"What. Is. He. Doing. Here?" Ash asked through gritted teeth. I rolled my eyes.

"You brought your girlfriend why couldn't I bring my boyfriend?" I snarled in his face.

"Hey no fighting" Dad snapped and we both scowled. The day at the beach was actually really fun. I was sitting on top of Derek's shoulders with my legs on the side of his neck until I saw this huge white teddy.

"AHHHHH LOOOK!!!!!!!" I screamed, pointing at the teddy. Everyone turned at looked at the teddy.

"That. Is one big teddy" Lucifer said.

"I want it I want it!!!!" I smiled.

"You get one shot" The man said when daddy payed for a shot. Freddy looked around and smirked.

He threw it at the top.

"Wow" Foxy said sarcastically.

"Just watch" Daddy said and we watched the ball go around the carnival. It raced back at the game, hit the walls and knocking every single bowling pin. Everyone in the carnival stared and the man looked at Freddy and then the ball.

"W-what?" He asked and gave Freddy the teddy.

"Here you go kiddo" Freddy said, handing me the huge bear. It was heavier then I thought. I place it on top of Derek's head, and it was taller then me.

"Thank you daddy!!!" I said and we played many games. Daddy and papa were like, the carnival masters.

Until there was this one game. A race car game.

"Hell yeah get out the way I got this one" Mama said, and we backed up.

"Hello! Let's check your height. You have to be 18 and up to play" The male said.

Mama stood under the line, putting his ears down.

"Perfect. Exactly at the line. Now, how old are you?" The male asked.

"Ehhh I don't know at this point. Around my 30's to 40's" Mama said.

"A-alright then" The man let mama through, and Bonnie got into the most bluest car.

"Is it safe to play that? I mean, your mom is pregnant" Nicole told Ash.

"Trust me. He's been through worse" Ash said. So many people gathered around to watch.

Most of them voted that the older and tougher guys would win. They thought Bonnie was too weak.

"I bet you 60,000 my husband is gonna win" Foxy told a betting guy.

"Which one?" The man asked.

"The blue and purple bunny" Foxy replied. The man smirked.

"Don't cry when ya lose" He said and they bet on it. The whole carnival was watching now.

"THREE!" Everyone quickly got into their cars.

"TWO!"

"ONE!!!"

Bonnie's P.O.V

These losers got nothing against me. I'm a fucking famous race car driver.

I started the car, and I could tell by the faces of these guys, they play dirty. One guy's car went close to my car. Oh hell naw. I sped up, losing him in the distance.

2'nd place. This is not gonna do.

I changed into a bunny, and Shadow took over. I crawled under the car, and took out a wrench. If their gonna play dirty, so am I.

My car went into the second lap, and I was still in second place. I made a few adjustments, and hopped back into the drivers seat, changing back into a human.

And as planned, my car flammed up in the back, and went even faster. But this guy in front of me. I could tell he was cheating. Man I could race with my eyes closed if I wanted.

"OUT THE WAY LOSER!" The man in first place yelled when I was close to him.

"IF YOU WANNA WIN, YA BETTER MAKE SURE ONE OF THE PLAYERS AREN'T A RACE CAR DRIVER!" I yelled back, slamming on the accelerate and he was history to me.

3 more laps. I got this. I passed my third lap(There ae 6 laps) and started to smell smoke. My nose twitched and I looked back. The guy had threw something on the hood of my car, and it was a explosion. Time to ditch the car. I jumped out the hatch of the car and jumped high before the explosion went off. (Reminder. In this race, you can steal people's cars)

I jumped onto this black car's top and looked through the hatch of it.

"Out of the way sucker" I said, taking him out and pushing him off the car. I jumped in, and Shadow adjusted the engine and speed for me. I was back into 2'nd place.

"SUCKER!" I shouted while smiling at the car who tried to exploed me. He growled, and I sped off.

H.I.S.T.O.R.Y

2 MORE LAPS!!!!

I surely was gonna win. Obviously. But, life doesn't give you everything. Bad things happened. My baby started kicking me and I realized I did a back flip, and jumped onto a car on my stomach. So the baby didn't like that. I whinced in pain while the baby kicked.

"Stop it!" I hissed, placing my hand on my stomach. Nope. It only kicked harder. I was getting so irritated, but I was in pain at the same time. I couldn't concintrate, and I didn't notice the crash that happened to the last place people. They had made a huge crash, and the first place guy crashed into them.

I crashed into them, flying out the window. AHHH SHIT! LIFE IS WONDERFUL ISN'T IT?! People were screaming, but I knew I was ok. The other people avoided the cars, and got into first place. Well shit.

I was maybe two feet from the ground and then the yellow car went under me. The person didn't realize it, but I crashed on the top of it. I breathed heavily, thanking god I didn't kill my baby.

I'm going to win this. I will not lose my title as world famous race car driver. I wipped the blood running down my face off, and finished the race in first place. I stopped the car in the place where we were supposed to stop, and just layed back in the seat, breathing heavily. The crowd ran to me. Even the race car drivers. I rubbed my elbow, which I hit on the roof of the car.

"ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED OR EVEN THE BABY!" Freddy yelled at me, and I got out the car.

"We're both fine" I said.

"And you owe me 60,000 dollars" Foxy told this man. He grunted and handed over the money.

Hehehehehhehehehhe. I love race car driving by the way. But I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!