Chapter Seventy-Seven

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Just enjoy

Foxy's P.O.V

Slowly, one by one, everyone started popping up in hell or heaven. All the animals. Past and present.

"A-are we dead?!" Lin asked.

"Yes Lin" I sighed.

"Whoa" Hades and Zeus came from hell and heaven, looking at all of us.

"I want to watch Bonnie and haunt him" Lucifer growled.

"A-as you wish" Hades said and made the clouds get out the way.

We saw Bonnie.

Looking over all our dead bodies.

He suddenly dropped the knife, freezing. Shadow came out of him, looking around with his ears down.

"W-what.....WHAT DID YOU DO?!" He yelled at Bonnie.

"I-I......I killed them all" Bonnie replied.

"WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!" Shadow Bonnie yelled.

"It felt good" Bonnie said quitely.

"YOU IDIOT YOU KILLED THE PRESENT AND PAST! NOW THERE MIGHT NOT EVEN BE A FUTURE!" Shadow yelled. Bonnie looked at him.

"No future"

Suddenly, he began laughing like a demon again.

"I WON'T GET HURT!" He laughed, but I saw fear in his eyes. "I should kill everyone. On the earth. Past and present"

Oh god.

So for a few hours, we watched Bonnie just slaughter people. Some he killed out in public. And for kids, he lured them with candy. (Why does that sound like Laughing Jack and Purple Guy mixed together. Luring kids to kill them with candy. I'd be like, give me MONEY!)

"Wow" I walked away, not even wanting to watch him kill other people anymore. After a hour or I sat on a far away cloud, covering my face in my hands.

"Hey" I suddenly heard and turned.

Freddy.

"Hey" I replied and he sat next to me.

"You seem troubled" He told me. I scowled.

"Ya think?! Bonnie just killed us all!" I snapped.

"Okay. Calm down. I....I never actually thought Bonnie would kill any of his family. I wonder what else he might do. Ha. He just did it out of boredom I suppose" Freddy said, rubbing his arm.

Wait a minute.

I think....

I think I know why Bonnie did it.

"O-out of boredom?! Oh no Freddy. No no no no no. He did it because of YOU. He did it because of me and Mike. This is all our faults!" I said.

"What? No it's not you can't blame us" He said.

"Fredrick! Its our fault! Before, when you all were asleep, he told me! It's our fault! You left him for 48 years and when you come back to earth you find someone else! He waited FORTY EIGHT years for you Freddy! He waited for all of us! How stupid could I be! God Freddy we gotta go back!" I said, jumping up.

"Hold on what the hell do you mean?!" He asked.

"Bonnie was willing to change for anyone! He told me that he'll be a toy for all he cares, just for someone to stay with him! If we would've stayed with him and lived a normal couple life, this wouldn't happen!" I said.

"So you want me and Mike to fake loving him just so he could be happy-are you fucking kidding me Foxy?!" Freddy yelled.

"SHUT THE HELL UP! I DON'T GIVE A DAMN IF YOU AND MIKE GO BACK! YOU COULD STAY DEAD FOR ALL I CARE! YOU ALL COULD! BUT I STILL LOVE BONNIE WITH EVERYTHING I HAVE AND I'M MAKING THINGS RIGHT!" I yelled back, slapping him hard in the face.

He just stood there, speechless that I slapped him.

"Do you fucking remember the day Ruby or Ruth was born?! And when we were all a happy family?! The smile on his was priceless! You can stay here and shit with your husband! But I'm going back whether your coming or not!" I shouted, storming past him.

"Oh there you are! Bonnie literally just killed exactly 560 people now" Lucifer sighed.

"I need your last orb to earth!" I snapped at her. Everyone looked at me.

"My what?!" Lucifer yelled.

"JUST GIVE ME THE DAMN ORB!" I shouted.

"NO! THIS IS THE LAST ONE I HAVE! IF I GIVE IT TO YOU I MIGHT NEVER LIVE AGAIN!" She yelled.

"I CAN FIX THIS SHIT JUST GIVE IT TO ME!" I screamed in her face, making her freeze. She hesitated, and reached into her vest, giving me the orb.

"I swear to Hades Foxy if you don't fix this shit, I will make your life worse in hell then what it already is" She growled and I took it.

"Fine whatever" I said and focused on where I wanted to go, (pErCy jAcKsOn) and instantly was teleported there. I knew the others weren't watching because without Lucifer's orb, they couldn't watch the Earth.

I ran around, looking for Bonnie.

"BONNIE!" I yelled, and tried searching him. But I just had to follow the dead bodies and I found him in no problem.

"BONNIE!" I screamed, running to him. Before he even got a chance to turn around, I jumped on him with a hug.

"I am so sorry I never fucking realized what I had did wrong!" I wailed.

"It's too late for sorry's Foxy" He said in his dark voice. I turned him around, pulling him close.

"I promise to my life I will never leave you again. I am so so so so so sorry. A-and I don't expect you to forgive me easily, but I just want you to know that I love you"

Bonnie's P.O.V

L-love me?

"That's all I ever wanted you to say" I said quitely and he gave me a smile through his tears.

"I fucking love you Bonnie Hall(lE cRiNgE)" And with that, he pulled me into a rough kiss. I dropped my reaper blade, jumping on him and wrapping my arms around his neck.

"And I promise to never leave you for no woman or man as long as I live" He whispered to me.

I smiled weakly, hugging him tightly.

WHOLESOME!!!! Actually I lied. Since we're getting so close to the ending of Book 2, I might have to end it early. THE STORY SUCKS I KNOW AND ITS TOO LONG TO READ! I am so sorry! I don't even know why some of you come back to read book 2. It's trash. Well. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!