Chapter Fifty-Nine

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Please excuse my incorrections due to its class time and I really want to get this done and I only have 3 minute to do it. Ok we're good ENJOY!!!

Lin's P.O.V

Mhhhm. I've never met another man like Dad. So this is gonna be hard.

"What'cha thinkin' about honey?" I heard and turned. My husband Ash.

"I just don't want mama to be alone all his life" I said.

"Neither do I hon. But he's strong. He'll be ok" He said, hugging me close.

"Oh so I just don't exist?" Derek muttered. I just realized he was on the couch.

"Oh you do now hush" I scoffed. Derek fake pouted.

"Your the meanest husband ever" He pouted. Me and Ash rolled our eyes.

"How are we mean? Aren't we the perfect house wife? Don't we please you?" I snickered. He stuck his tongue out at me and Ash.

"Whatever. Get over here both of you" He snapped. Me and Ash obeyed, and sat on his legs, laying our heads on his chest.

After a few minutes of cuddling, the alarm clock beeped.

"Welp gotta go to work" Since Derek wanted to be with us everyday, he took the place of a Princiable and we stayed in school. (Ok. Clear reminder. Derek turned 27 right before they married, so he is 27, Ash is 15 since he is three years older then Lin, and Lin is 12. Ok. They stay those ages forever)

We all got ready and headed to the big school. We moved schools and couldn't be with Miss Orange.

"Hey Ash!" Nicole giggled. She follows him everywhere. And doesn't know he's married. Yeesh I hate her.

"Nicole" Ash gritted. I sneaked up behind Ash, kissing the back of his neck. Ash's tail stood up high.

"Baby not now" He whispered. I hugged him from behind and the bell rang.

We all went to our class and I layed down on the beanbag in the back, taking a coloring book out. Everyone hates me by the way. Just because I don't get work. Even the teachers hate me.

Don't care.

"Stupid bunny" I heard a girl mutter. Oh I'll unleash my mother on you bitch.

"Oh that's it! Lin, no more taking breaks! Get in a chair and grab a sheet of work! And no excuses!" Mrs. Nomina snapped at me. I looked up, raising a eyebrow.

"Excuse me?" I asked, confused.

"DID I STUTTER?!?!" She yelled. I jumped back, backing up. "YOUR IN 6TH GRADE! ACT YOUR AGE!"

"Well it's kind of to when you have that age disablilty" I said, rolling my eyes. Her eye twitched and the assissant teacher grabbed my arm, yanking me into a chair. I struggled into her grip, but her nails were digging into my arm.

"MAMA!" I screamed.

"She's not gonna-" Suddenly, the assissant teacher was slammed into the wall, with my mother in front of me.

"M-Mr. Hall!" Mrs. Nomina stuttered. All the students were quite and my mom's face was dark. His mouth was tiny and he did NOT look happy.

"W-what brings you here?!" The assissant teacher said, getting up quickly and straightening her clothes.

"I heard you dared to touch my son" Bonnie growled.

"T-that's your son?" She squeaked.

"Y.E.S" Mama snarled. I hugged onto my mother's back, whimpered. Everyone gulped, and I could see the straining in mama to kill them.

"Touch him again and I will cut your head off and you'll be hanging in my basement dead next" Bonnie snickered, with his eyes glowing red. The teachers backed up, and all the students ran to the opposite side of the room, away from him.

"I thought you'd be here" I heard my husband say.

"Mr. Everdeen" Mrs. Nomina said to Derek.

"Keep a better eye on him Derek" Bonnie sneered in Derek's face, pushing him to me.

"Alright alright jeez. We have camera's in here. We're always aware" Derek said, rolling his eyes.

"You better be. The next time this happens, Well, YOU WON'T BE THERE!" Mama laughed without smile, and he teleported off with a pop.

"Your mother is scary" Derek muttered. I was still whimpering.

"Come on kid" Derek sighed, taking me out of the classroom to his office.

I sat on a chair, shaking.

"Come on baby it'll be ok" Derek told me, getting on to him knees, in front of me. I rubbed my wrist, and he took my hands.

"I promise she'll never lay another hand on you" He promised. I nodded and decided to pet his ears.

"Lin what are you doing?" Derek asked, rasing a eyerbrow as I petted his ears.

"Their soft just like papa's!" I smiled. Derek smiled a little and purred.

Sophia's P.O.V

Ugh. I've been watching a little kid pet my crush. Derek is my crush. He's so hot! I think he likes me back.

"Excuse me sir?" I said, entering the office. Derek turned his head and Lin pouted.

"Yes Sophia?" Derek asked. I was blushing like crazy.

"I was wondering if you w-would like to g-go out on l-like a date" I said, squealing in my head.

Of course he's gonna say yes! He loves me I swear.

"Sophia, are you asking me on a date?" He asked. I nodded, happiness overfilling me.

"Um, no. I'm already married" Derek suddenly said, breaking my heart in two.

"W-what?" I asked through gritted teeth, but still smiling.

"I told you I'm already married" He said, picking Lin up. Lin yawned, but forced his eyes open.

"Hey babe where's-!!!" Ahaha! His wife! I turned, but did not expect what I saw.

It was a tall male. He was taller then me, but a lot shorter then Derek.

Wait a minute-

ASH IS MY STUDENT!

"ASH?!" I screeched.

"M-Ms. Sophia?!" He asked.

"Your married to Ash?!" I yelled. Suddenly, a pair of hands went around my mouth and I tried to gasp for breath.

"You say this to anyone and my mom will eat you for dinner" Ash whispered into my ear. I gulped and Derek gave me a stern look.

He is a hella pedo.

Slowly, Ash let me go. I don't know why, but I ship them together.

"So, you two are married am I correct?" I asked. They both nodded. I took a breath.

"I don't know why, but y'all look good together" I said. Their face's turned and Lin huffed.

"Everyone always forgets about me" He pouted.

"I'm guessing y'all a threesome. Welp. Don't be too loud~" I said, walking out.

Shipping them hardcore right now.

Pfft lmao. Well I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!