Chapter Twenty-Four

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Just enjoy the song and chapter!

Bonnie's P.O.V

A lot has been going through the two years. Your typical. We all get kidnapped, been there done that.

This family just has a thing for getting into trouble doesn't it? We were all chained by our hands, with the chain connecting to the ceiling somehow and we were against the wall.

"I just have to say, I like this position" I said.

"Oh my god your worst then Lust" Ennard groaned. I shrugged.

"I...Can't...Move!" Chica hissed. I think Foxy looked sexy in this position. Just saying.

"Shut up!" A guard snapped.

"Make me" I said. He came forward, holding the gun to my head.

"What are you gonna do? Suck my dick?" I asked, raising a eyebrow. He growled, his finger going on the trigger.

"One. More. Word" He snarled. I scowled.

"What a threat. I'm frightened" I saw a dark area beside me and smirked.

"I CAN SHOOT YOU! I'M NOT AFRIAD!" He yelled.

"Watch where your pointing that you could take somebody's eye out" I told him. He shot my arm. Not my head.

"SEE?! NEXT TIME IT'LL BE YOUR HEAD!" He shouted. I just gave him the boredest look every. This idiot.

"Fine. You do you. But a bullet isn't gonna kill me" I said. He made a big mistake of getting closer, so that his hands went beside my waist.

"I. Will. Fucking. Kill. You" He growled in my face. I pursed my lips.

"Good luck with that" I managed to grab the gun, shooting him in the face. My kids jumped at the loud voice. I squirmed my ankle from the chains and flipped forward, my legs hooking on the chain, and yanked my arms apart.

"Boom" I dropped down, and everyone was staring at me.

"How did you-?" Mike asked.

"I rather not say" I said. (Fun fact: Even tho Bonnie is skinny and weak a bit, he's used mostly for a sex toy and learned many useful moves. Continue)

"So are you just gonna leave us?" Yenndo asked.

"Hold your tongue!" I snapped and pressed this button. Everyone fell down, groaning. Foxy was fine.

"It hurts" Toy Bonnie groaned, rubbing his ass. Foxy snickered at everyone else.

"It doesn't hurt for me" He smirked.

"Oh shut up! You just have a fat ass!" Lucifer snapped.

"The only reason I'm thankful for it. Now lets go" Foxy said and I disappeared into the shadows, moving through the dark.

"Where's mama?" Bee asked when we reached a very crystally room.

"He was right behind us..." Toy Chica said. I smirked, and decided to stay in the shadows.

"Eh he's 16 he can take care of himself" Fritz said and they continued walking. There was a huge portal and I had to look at it.

"JESUS WHEN DID YOU GET HERE?!" Lucifer screamed when I emerged from the shadows.

"First off, I can walk in shadows. Second, I hope you realized that I'm half shadow-like. And three I've been here the whole time" I said.

"That is hella cool but hella weird what if you stalk someone" Lucifer said.

"I do" Everyone backed away from me.

"How do you think I know everything?" I asked.

"Your creepy" Mike said. I shrugged.

"Let's go in the portal" I said.

"Oh no you don't" Foxy grabbed my ears.

"OW OW OW OW OK OK OK!" I yelled, and he let go. I put my long ears down, trying to straighten them

"Let's explore!" I skipped off and the others caught up.

"This place is cool" I said and found a bloody knife on the floor.

"Ohhhh~~~~" I picked it up but Foxy smacked my hand.

"No don't touch that!" He snapped. I rubbed my hand and looked at it.

"Alright jesus" I muttered and we continued walking.

There was suddenly a gas outage. We couldn't see nothing in the gas and I coughed.

It finally went away and I felt my head get lighter.

"U-uh Bonnie-?" I heard and turned.

"Mhm?" I asked. Everyone pointed to me and I raised a eyebrow.

"What???" I asked again.

"Y-your e-ears and t-tail" Funtime Freddy said. I felt the top of my head and froze. My ears were gone. Wait a minute-

I screamed when I realized I was human.

"WHERE'S MY TAIL?! WHERES MY EARS?!" I screamed. I had black hair and my eyes were still red.

"Ok then" Chica said.

"I'M A HUMAN AGAIN!" I screamed, shaking.

"Chill. We'll turn you back when we get out" Lucifer said.

"Ohmygodimhumanohmygodimhumanohmygodimhumanohmygodimhuman" I said over and over again.

"Least we don't have to worry about you teleporting away" Foxy smirked.

My whole body was shaking.

"Idontwannabehumanidontwannabehuman" I paniacked before fainting.

Foxy's P.O.V

I caught Bonnie before he hit the ground.

"Is it that bad?" Mike muttered.

"Guess so" I said, picking my husband up.

Eh I'm too lazy to finish this. So lets just say they find a way, turn Bonnie back, boom problem solved. Hope you enjoyed!