Chapter Eighty-Six

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Ummm enjoy?(*Cough* I finally know who to compair Bonnie's to! Love Corpse Husband!)

Bonnie's P.O.V

We just walked for at least a hour until we heard screaming. We all turned and Marionette was just.....flying?

What the-?

He hit the ground and was lifted and hit the ceiling.

"What are you doing?!" Fritz asked him.

"AHHHHHH I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING!!!!!!" Marionette screamed.

This one kid just looked at the plush in his hand and slowly put it down. Marionette was dropped onto the floor, and he didn't even move.

"Who. Touched. The. Plush?" He growled. We all pointed to the little past boy and he slowly backed up. Marionette got up and snatched the plush.

"This is NOT a play toy do you understand?!" He yelled in the boy's face.

"Mario enough" Nightmarionne told his adoptive brother. Marionette grunted and hugged the plush tightly.

"So that thing controls you?" Amy asked her mother.

"I wouldn't say control, but if someone else gets it, I do whatever their command is" Mario replied.

"And you can't do much" Funtime Marionette chuckled, ruffling his little brother's hair. Marionette pulled out another plush but it was bright and slick. He pulled the arm of it savagely, and Funtime Mario gasped in pain.

"Don't do that!" He yelled.

I rolled my eyes while the puppet brothers started argueing with each other and walked away.

I found a cliff and sat on the edge of it, watching the sunset.

"You didn't think that I'd stay there did you?" I chuckled when I heard footsteps. When I turned my head, there was a handsome red-haired fox in front of me.

"Knowing you not really" He snickered and gently placed a kiss on my lips before sitting next to me.

"Ha. Just had to get away from the noise. Or else the noise I'd hear is screaming" I giggled.

"Aren't you just a little devil?" Foxy sneered, tackling me to the ground and laying on me.

"Maybe I am" I smiled warmly, and wrapping my arms around his neck.

Lucifer's P.O.V

THERE'S A GOD!!!!

"So?" Freddy asked me once I appeared back.

"THERE'S A FUCKING GOD! THANK YOU JESUS!" I yelled, falling on my knees.

"Oh my jesus are you for real?!" Lin asked.

"YES CHILD YES! OH MY HADES SOMEONE SHOOT ME OR SOMETHING! IF THIS IS A DREAM, NEVER WAKE ME UP!!!!" I screamed.

"Whatttt is going on?" P. Priscilla asked.

"Do you know how fucking long we've been trying to get those to even hug each other?! Back when they were dating or married, it was every second of every day that they were fighting! They never got along!" White Rabbit asked.

"But if their married, shouldn't they get along?" P.Bonnie asked.

We just laughed.

"You think marriage matters to them?! Foxy literally threw Bonnie out the window one time! Bonnie gave him a blind eye! They've been fighting for over 32 years!" Freddy said.

"That's.....that's a long time" P. Gem said.

"How do you think we feel?! Just one hug to each other, and it's everything to us" Diego said. Freddy ruffled Diego's hair and I was just busy thinking about how we should address them.

"You know what?! Their grown men! They can teleport! Let's just go! I don't wanna ruin them!" I said.

"I don't think leaving them for five seconds should be a great idea" Yenndo said, crossing his arms.

"Don't worry I put a shock in Foxy's collar. It tells me everything. Now lets go!" I smiled and skipped off.

Freddy's P.O.V

While everyone went with Lucifer, I quitely went to Foxy and Bonnie, watching them laugh and gently kiss.

I felt angered by it.

For....EIGHTY-NINE years of my life.....I've been trying to make Foxy mine.

But he always.......he always goes back to that stupid bunny.

My ears went down and I gripped the rock I was hiding behind tightly.

I want Bonnie to die.....but I love him too.

I couldn't handle it.

"H-hey guys" I walked to them and they turned their heads.

"Hey Freddy!" Foxy smiled. Bonnie smiled and waved.

I hate his smile.

"T-the others left" I said and sat behind them.

"It doesn't matter. We'll find them after. But look at the pretty sunset!" Bonnie giggled, and he and Foxy looked forward. Why.......why is he so loveable?

Should I just give up?

I...I guess it wouldn't hurt to.....

Eleminate Bonnie

Okay damn Freddy calm down my guy! That's not how I wanted the chapter to end, but I gotta admit. That's the best cliffhanger I ever did. Will Freddy ever kill Bonnie? I actually don't know that myself. But hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!