Chapter Eighty-Three

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Um, just enjoy!

Freddy's P.O.V

Not gonna lie. But that man, Accel had scared me.

He was taller and stronger looking.

But Bonnie beat him. Wowwww.

I realized that when Bonnie is in a good mood, he's less strong. But when he's in a bad mood, he's stronger then I am.

Cool.

We were just walking in this cave, nothing suspicious, until we hear a crack.

I looked up, and froze. But everyone screamed and ran.

I didn't know what to do. Suddenly the ground under me started to crack.

"FREDDY NO!"

That was the last thing I heard before everything going black.

Bonnie's P.O.V

No...

Oh god.

"SHIT I'M NOT LOSING HIM AGAIN!" I yelled, kicking the rock with my strentgh and jumping down the hole.

"BONNIE!"

"FOXY NO!"

I guess Foxy must've jumped with me, and I landed on my feet. Foxy landed next to me, and panted.

"Don't go anywhere without me" He said. I nodded and looked down.

Blood was all over the ground, and I looked at Foxy.

"We have to follow it" I said and he shook his head 'yes'. Slowly, we began following the blood to a lake.

"Either he washed off or drowned" Foxy said.

We both knew the answer.

"Drowned"

"Hope you can breath underwater" I snickered at Foxy, taking my vest off.

"Hope you can" He dove in, and I jumped in after, holding my breath. Since I'm a robot, I don't have to breath, but I have to hold my breath so that it doesn't go through my system.

Man he was quick at swimming. We went to the bottom, and Foxy pointed to this hole and quickly swam to it, and I followed.

When we got to it, and the water went away and I pulled my wet hair from my face.

"How could you swim so fast?" I asked.

"Just can" He shrugged.

We walked through the dry ground and looked around.

"Hello other humans!" Someone called out.

"Um-" I backed behind Foxy, and we saw a group of females. 

"Hello?" Foxy said.

"Wow! Your like the other we found in the river!" A little girl smiled.

"Wait. Did this other human have brown hair and bear ears and very tall?!" I asked.

"Yes. It was interesting. It didn't have a chest like us, and something was poking out of its pants!" The girl said.

"Yep that's Freddy. Where is he?" I asked.

"Follow" They lead us somewhere, and we found thousands of woman trying to touch Freddy.

"FREDDY!" I jumped on him, hugging him tight.

"Oh!" Freddy was tackled down by both me and Foxy as we hugged him tightly.

"What are you?" A older teen came in the room and poked Freddy's member.

"Hey!" He yelled, closing his legs.

"Where are your tits?" Another girl asked, poking my chest.

"Are you a girl? Your hair is so beautiful!" A little group of girls were playing with Foxy's long long hair.

"I'm what you would call a 'boy' or 'male'" Foxy said, taking his hair out of it's ponytail and getting on his knees to let the girls play with it.

"That's odd. Why is it called that?" A little girl asked.

The three of us boys shrugged and this older older but young looking woman came.

"We'll have to fix that" She said, and everything went white.

Lucifer's P.O.V

We were just peacefully sitting there, waiting for the others, until we hear something.

Three, VERY, VERY, loud screams.

I fell off the rock I was sitting on and we all looked down the hole.

"Are they okay?" Hades asked.

"I...I don't think so. W-we should check it out" My tails grew into thousands and I grabbed both present and past around the waist with them, and gently flew down at the end.

A lake was set in front of me, and I looked at everyone, with my eyes turning a sea blue and with bubbles coming over their heads.

"What are these for?" P.Bonnie asked and I took a deep breath.

"There bubbles to help you breath under water" My mom smiled, and gills started forming from my neck.

And slowly, I was a fish-human.

"Ready?" I asked the others and they nodded. I dove into the water and quickly swam to this open area and changed back to a fox/demon once I reached dry land. I put everyone down and a group of woman came.

"Welcome ladies! How are you?" One woman smiled.

"But we're not-" I wrapped a tail around Funtime Silver's mouth to shut him up.

"Hello! Um, have you seen three un-like humans come here?" I asked.

They all nodded.

"Follow" I turned back to the others.

"Do not tell them that you are not a female! Because they have done TERRIBLE things to males! I put a disk over the males so that to other people it looks like their females but show their real gender towards us. Got it?" I snapped.

"MHFMFMF!!!!" Ft. Silver muffled. I let go of him and he walked.

And you wouldn't BELIEVE WHAT WE SAW!

Oooohhh what do you think they saw? But hope you enjoyed! Have a great day?