Chapter Seventy

Hello blooming readers! Its me! I might go up to ninety chapters. ONLY because we're close. I love this song. Enjoy!

Bonnie's P.O.V

I have to admit it, but I kind of wanted Gumi to stay with me. Lucifer and Chica made up, so I'm alone again.

What did I do to deserve this? First I get bullied when I was younger, then I break up with my ex-boyfriend/abusive Ace, then I get abused by Foxy during our marriage, then Freddy dies, then I'm all alone and now nobody even seems to care about me.

I punched the wall so hard it cracked. This is just fucking bullshit. I whimpered, falling to my knees. I just want happiness. Happiness is all I ask for.

"Senpai!" I heard, and felt a hug from behind. Maybe I can't get happiness from the past, but maybe I can try again.

"Hey Funtime Plush" I muttered.

"What's wrong Senpai? You look sad!" He pouted.

"Nothing" I said.

"Okay!" He smiled. I am not gonna regret what I'm gonna do. I turned around quick to the little funtime and pulled him close.

"Mhm?" Plush asked. I kissed him, and he did NOT hesitate to kiss back. (Yeesh guys don't spam in the comments. This isn't a ship. Okay it's a little cute, not gonna lie, but this isn't a ship)

"Senpai?" Plush asked me. Damn he doesn't taste bad. I went back again, and things escalated quickly from there. I teleported us to the bed, (Oh fucking kill me now) chaining his wrists on it with my hands.

"Mhm. Didn't think you'd come down to this day" He smiled brightly.

"People change" I replied, kissing him down his neck. He moaned, and it was the most cutest thing I ever heard. I took his shirt off and mine, and he flustered with such passion as he looked at me.

(*Inhale* *Exhale*. I'm good now)

I bit down on his neck, and he whinced, but his tail was wagging. I sucked down on the place where I bit, creating a hickey. My hands drifted down his femine(is that how you spell it?) body and I stroked his waist. He moved a bit and I began rubbing his di(NO NOT THAT WORD)-memeber. He moaned and I kept rubbing.

"B-Bonnie I'm g-gonna, ngh~, c-cum" He moaned. Mhm. I ripped his pants and underwear off(Jesus there's another superman first it was Freddy now it's Bonnie) and saw pre-cum(I've seen it and decided to use it. What the heck even is that?) I licked it off(I still can't get how your supposed to suck the damn stick. Like, isn't that how boys use the bathroom????????) and sucked(*Shrudder*) him.

Funtime Plushtrap moaned, and finally almost screamed when I had reached his limits. I chuckled and slowly slipped a finger in him.

He panted, and I slipped a second, third, fourth and fifth.

"G-gahhh~ I n-need you" He gasped and I smirked, which I haven't done in years. I suddenly entered him, and by the time I hit his sweet spot, he was panting and drooling. I see why now Freddy and Foxy loved to fuck me a lot. The expression was so cute.

I finally came into him, and his tail wagged a lot.

"Mhm your not bad kid" I chuckled.

"I want to be perfect for senpai!" He said. Maybe I can open up again.

I suddenly picked him up, and he grabbed onto my shoulders. We both  laughed and nuzzled our noses with each other's.

A week later. (That last past was wholesome a bit)

Funtime Plushtrap's P.O.V

Me and Bonnie have been hanging out for a while now. I want to impress him! I want to be perfect for him! He is everything to me.

When we were having another hang out at Funtime Foxy's house, I was as happy as could be.

"I gotta get to work now little plush~" Bonnie kissed me gently and left. God he is everything I could've hoped for. I wentto Funtime Foxy's, and I guess Funtime Primary wondered what was wrong with me.

"What's got your plush self so happy?" He asked.

"You've been acting, all happy and joyful lately" Marionette said. Funtime Puppet nodded.

"Nothing~~~~" I didn't want to make them jealous. Since Senpai clearly loves me the best.

"Okayyyyy" Nightmarionne said, carrying his own daughter. (You guys remember that Nightmare Freddy, Nightmare Foxy and Nightmare are dating him right??? From Book 1, all about the characters)

"What's that?" My older brother called Plushtrap(Would've never guessed) asked me, tapping my neck.

"Piss off" I snarled and he rolled his eyes.

"Well, where's Mama?" Cotton Candy(Forget about him now?) asked.

"At work probably. He didn't answer my calls" Lucifer shrugged.

"Nobody does Lucifer" Foxy said sarcastically. She hit him in the back of the head, but Foxy only snickered.

"Like fathers, like sons" Priscilla scowled. And we all turned to Avan and Hades, trying to rip each other's lungs out.

"You two are fucking foolish" Posiden scowled, and Lucifer's tails grabbed Hades and Avan, pulling them apart.

"Chill guys. You are setting a horrible example to our kids" She said. The kids only laughed and the time went by.

"Yay Bonnie's off work!" Funtime Chica said. Funtime Silver rolled his eyes.

"Alright. Once he gets here then we can all go out to ice-cream!" Funtime Freddy smiled. Bon-Bon clapped. Finally Bonnie got here and I felt everything get better. God why did Foxy and Mike leave him?! He's fucking perfect!!

" 'Ight I'm here losers" He said, with a cigeratte in his mouth. It only made him hotter.

"Lets go then!" When everyone walked out the door, Bonnie stopped me.

"Did I do something wrong senpai? I promise I'll make it up to you tonight!" I said, hating myself for doing something wrong.

"Not gonna give me my kiss?" He asked. I kissed him, and he groped my waist.

"And I think I'll take that last offer~" He smirked, I giggled, and he kissed me roughly.

Foxy's P.O.V

God what's the hold up?!

I went back into the house and found Bonnie and Funtime Plushtrap kissing.

I know I don't love Bonnie anymore and am married to Racheal, but does it hurt?

Your still in love~~~~. But um, look what I found:

 But um, look what I found:

I uh.....It's Funtime Plushtrap and Bonnie. Well, it's a actual ship. Its not Springtrap because it only has a few scars. And it's kind of shimmery. An actual ship. But I hope you guys enjoyed this! Have a great day!