Chapter Eleven

Hello blooming readers! It's me! Welp just enjoy!!! (This is my favorite song of all time)

Bonnie's P.O.V

Isn't it good to know your husband bet on you? Ha.

"Now! Let's go to the beach!!!" I jumped.

"Yeah not today Bon. We were gonna be at the carnival and the beach tomarrow" Mike said. I sighed and we went back to the hotel.

"I still can't believe you" Freddy scowled at me.

"Well I'm SORRY for putting the baby's life in jeperody" I scowled back. He rolled his eyes and Mike layed beside me gently.

"I think you two should lay off the dangerous things" Foxy told us. Well you already know I did the race car thing. Mike had done this thing were you had to climb this thingy.

"Why???" We whined.

"Honey your due anytime this week" Freddy said to Mike. Mike grunted, crossing his arms.

"And you could've killed the baby in that crash" Foxy told me, taking a wet cloth and gently touching the top of my head.

"Ow!" I hissed and he pinned the top of my hair back.

"Yeah that's gonna leave a scar or ten" Foxy said and finished cleaning the blood off. Mikey yawned and layed on my shoulder.

"I swear you favorite him" Freddy and Foxy muttered.

"Well I kind of do. He's very protective" Mike giggled, hugging my arm.

"Oh come here you!" I attacked with kisses and he laughed. I managed to not hit his stomach when I got on top of him.

"You softie" Mike giggled again. I gently kissed his neck and Foxy took my waist, pulling me up. Freddy helped Mike up and my arms wrapped around Mike's shoulders.

"Ahem" We heard and turned.

"Oh what now child?!?!?!" I asked Diego.

"Ermmm, well Ash and Lin are fighting physically" He said. We all groaned and went to the room. All the kids were trying to pull Ash and Lin apart while the grown up's just stared. Freddy took Lin's collar and Ash's hoodie and held them high from the ground, to his height.

"Put me down put me down!" Lin cried, covering his eyes. He has a lot of phobia's and fears. And heights are one of them.

"Not until you tell me why you were fighting" Freddy said.

"BECAUSE ASH IS A ASSHOLE!" Lin shouted.

"Don't say asshole" Foxy snapped. Lin crossed his arms.

"What the hell did I do?!" Ash hissed. Freddy let go of Ash's hoodie, letting him drop the floor. And he looked at Lin.

"Don't get into a fight again" He said and Lin nodded. Freddy gently put Lin down and Ash growled.

"How come he doesn't get dropped?!?!" He yelled. Freddy looked down at Ash with a death look.

"Because last time I checked your were a fucking 11 year old and not a 7 year old" He snarled. Ash scoffed and the three of my husbands and me went back to the room. I noticed Freddy's arms and hands starting to twitch. I wasn't the only one who noticed.

"Honey are you alright?" Foxy asked him. Mike went behind him, holding the fox's arm. Freddy shruddered and his hand twitched.

"I'm fine" He said.

"You can always tell us sugar" I told Freddy.

"I said I'm fine!" He snapped.

Freddy's P.O.V