Chapter One Hundred and Two

Hello blooming readers! Its me! Um, enjoy haha???

Epic's P.O.V

"Yay! You guys can meet my friends parents now!" Dizzy jumped. The school was having this.....parent day.

"Are you sure it was a good idea to bring Freddy?" Mama asked us. He was holding dad's hand.

"I wanna go home" I heard dad silently cry.

"He's our parent too just as much as you are" I replied, poking my mother's chest.

"Yeah well you came out of my body not his. And second, Foxy is your rightful and other parent while the others just pushed it in" Mama snarled in my face. My husband yanked me back and I scowled.

"You alright dad?" Dizzy asked our shaking father.

"I...hate...crowed.....places" Dad squeaked when we were too crowed to even move.

"Ah right. You don't mind all the people as long as there not touching you and croweding you. I forgot about that" Mike said.

"Yay we're almost outside then you can seperate some inches from everyone" Natalie said.

A very quick little Freddy's P.O.V

My pupils when small when I realized someone was touching my tail.

Don't cry don't cry don't cry

Let's do Nicodemus's P.O.V

"Boom we're outside" I said, and my twin sister nudged me.

"Yo Nico!" I heard. Mama raised a eyebrow at the nickname.

"Hey Liam" I smiled. (Yes I just did. For those of you that remember, in Fonnie book 1, Ash had a boyfriend named Liam. Well, its the same kid. And just so, Nicodemus took liking into the older male and now their dating. Boom)

"Mr. Hall?" Liam asked when he say my mother.

"Liam" Mama replied.

"I don't remember telling you about Liam. How do you know that?" I asked my mother.

"Ash and Lin weren't always attatched like they are you know? Or, Ash wasn't attatched to Lin like that. Before you were born, Ash used to date Liam, until he went to Lin, then lastly Derek. And isn't he like, years older then you?" He asked me. I scoffed.

"Says YOU. You let Lin and Derek get married. Derek is 15 years older then Lin. And don't you have sex with men that are many years older then you?" I asked, crossing my arms.

"Hey. In their planets and universes, they'd all be around the ages of 19 to 35. That's not that bad" Bonnie scowled.

"And how old are you again?" I asked.

"Forever 16" He said.

"That's a 19 year difference" I snickered. He was gonna say something, but stopped.

"Alright listen up here you little shi-" Thankfully, dad saved me. I don't think he meant to, but fear overcame him. He was whimpering as he tugged his husbands arm.

"Mhm?" The anger left mama's straight away as he looked at our father.

He's got a soft pot for him.

"I-I'm g-gonna go to t-the car" Dad said.

"Na uh-hu mista your staying right here with me in this hell hole" Bonnie said.

"B-Bonnie I-I w-wanna g-g-go" I've never seen my dad so scared. Well, maybe I have actually.

"You'll be fine teddy. Besides, I can kick ass for ya" Bonnie ruffled his hair, and that made some of the fear come out of dad's face as a small little smile perked on his lips.

"Sorry!" We heard and turned. Someone had bumped into Lin, making him fall to his knees, scrapping his face. (Well, he fell on his face and the person landed on him, making him fall all the way)

"Ow" Lin groaned, rubbing his cheek. I went to my brother and helped him up.

"You okay Linnaeus?" I asked, looking at the wound.

"W-where's mama?" He asked.

"Right here. Are you okay are you hurt come on I have banages in the car" Bonnie appeared out of nowhere, and took Lin.

I heard squeaking and turned. My father stood there, frozen. Well he just lost his protection. Papa and mom were talking to some older friends of theres, so they didn't see him.

"Dad calm down mama will be back soon" I heard Bee inform our scared father.

James's P.O.V

"Pfft that's your dad? He looks weak as fuck!" My friends laughed at me. I rubbed my arm and bit my lip.

"What a joke" Mylora snickered.

"I got an idea!" Jiae(I dunno I just typed random letters) said and the group of five sneaked up to my father, just peacefully taking deep breaths.

"No no no no!" I understood what they were going to do and tried to prevent it. As much as I loved my father, I don't want him to get humilated.

"BOO!" Annie yelled, making my father scream and fall down, on his back. He sat up and backed up quickly at my friends. I saw some people look over and snicker and whisper a bit.

Suddenly, Annie was raised into the air, and everyone stared at her.

"Annie get down!" Cya(CYA LATER!) yelled.

"I CAN'T!" Annie screamed and she was shaken in the air. My aunt walked forward, her hand raised up.

"A-are you doing this?!" Jiae yelled at my aunt. Lucifer's tail wrapped around my other four friends, holding them high in the air.

"You do that again to him and I will crush you to bits and burn you all in hell" She growled, her eyes flashing many colors. A fifth tail grew from the start of her normal tail, and it turned all firey. I backed up, avoided the moving fire tail.

"HEY LET GO OF MY SON!" A parent yelled, and Lucifer's head turned to the male.

"Make me" Her voice was a dangerous dark tone and her white hair floated up, turning into snakes.

Okay that is NOT normal.

Her fangs shined bright of blood, and the devil was really showing out in her. She looked back at the four children, and just carelessly threw them behind her. Turning back to normal, she went to my father and helped him up, holding him close.

"The fuck Lucifer?!" Papa hissed at her.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FOXY!" Lucifer yelled, and I saw papa's eye go red with anger as he growled.

"I was gone for five minutes...." Bonnie said, with Lin behind him.

Ha Lucifer is the one friend you want. Hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!