Chapter Forty-Two

Hello blooming readers! Its me! THE ZOMBIE APCOLASPE HAS COME!!!!!! LETS GET TO IT!!!!

Bonnie's P.O.V

It was just a normal Tuesday. Kanato and Ginger were playing with each other, wondering how kindergarten was. They start it in a week.

I was making dinner until I hear a bang on the door. Curious, I looked out the window and almost lost my shit.

"FREDRICK FOXY TERRANCE GRAB THE KIDS!" I screamed, taking my two youngest sons and running upstairs.

"Why what's wrong?!" Michael asked, and all the kids rushed to us.

"I WANT YOU TO BARACADE THE DOORS AND WINDOWS!" I yelled, and they did without questions.

Freddy, Foxy and Mike ran downstairs and I took all the kids down into me and husbands room.

"You have to be quite" I whispered, holding my finger up to my lips.

"Mama what's going on?" Ladybug asked, holding Kanato close. Suddenly there were three screams. My husbands ran up, shutting the door quick.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE THOSE THINGS??!?!!!" Mike screamed.

"SHHH!!" I hissed, and we all ran to the darkest part of the room. The closet. Our closet was enough to fit all of us plus some more. I quickly closed the closet door, pushing all the clothes back together to block the door.

"Whats going on?!" Luna cried.

"Honey you have to be quite" I said, and Alex held his twin close. I turned the lights off and we all were very quite. We heard the door burst down and rusty groaning. Suddenly the closet door rattled and I caught my breath.

I felt like I was going to faint. After a few minutes of the door rattleing, footsteps and groaning, it all stopped. Freddy crawled to the closet door, and peeked out.

"We're good" He said. We all exited the closet and all the kids had tears falling their faces.

"What was that?!" Zarchary asked.

"I don't know actually" Freddy said and I peeked out the door.

"Uh guys?" Everyone ran to the door and their faces fell. Blood was scattered all over the walls and it smelled horrible.

"Lin your hand is cold" Ash said.

"Uh Ash? That's not my hand...." Lin said. Slowly, we all turned. This....DEAD AND BLOODY looking human with messed up skin had it's hand on Ash's arms. He screamed loudly and the thing almost bit him.

"OH HELL NAW!" I grabbed my skateboard and hit the thing in the head. It's head burst open and Ash ran to Freddy, shaking. I looked at the VERY dead human, kicking it's rib slightly.

"What is that?" I asked.

"T-there's more coming..." Foxy said. A WHOLE MOB of those things coming.

"EVERYONE OUT THE WINDOW!" I yelled and I kicked the window open, running onto the balcony.

Freddy jumped down, holding his arms out. One by one, I dropped the kids and Freddy caught them. Mike jumped down and Freddy caught him. I felt someone grab my shoulder and I banged my skateboard back, apparently hitting those dead things.

"BONNIE COME ON!" Freddy yelled. I jumped off the balcony and we all ran from our mansion. But those things were eveywhere. And they took my skateboard.

"GIVE IT BACK YOU DISGUSTING HUMAN!" I yelled, fighting the girl for it.

"BONNIE LEAVE THE DAMN SKATEBOARD I CAN ALWAYS GET YOU A NEW ONE!" Freddy yelled, yanking me away and we came across a huge hideout with a fence around it.

"Foxy?!?!" We heard. Out of nowhere Lucifer transformed from a fox into a white haired demon. "Oh thank god you and the kids are ok!"

"Lucifer?! What are you doing here?!" Foxy asked.

"Stupid zombies almost bit my son!" She hissed. Those were ZOMBIES?!

"Where the other's?" I asked.

"Right in that building. We found some other real humans that hasn't transformed into a zombie yet" She said.

"I was almost EATEN BY A ZOMBIE?!?!" Ash screamed.

"Yep. You would've turned into a brain eating zombie" Lucifer replied, ruffling his hair. Well she tramatized Ash.

We just approached the fence until around thirty people jumped out from nowhere, pointing guns at us.

"Chill guys. This was the guy I talked about. This is my little brother Foxy and his family" Lucifer said. The guns went down.

"That's a lot of kids" A girl muttered.

"Hey well half are adopted and three aren't even his children" Lucifer winked and we all entered the building. Our friends were in there.

"Oh thank god you guys are alive" Funtime Freddy said.

"Ahaha words hurt ya know" I joked.

"Right. You know what I mean" He smirked.

"Alright. Welcome. Sorry for the misunderstanding. We aren't taking the chances of getting killed" A girl said.

"It's about to be dinner time!" A male yelled and after a while we all sat at this huge table.

"I swear you multiple everytime I see you" Hades muttered to our kids.

"Look!" Dizzy held up Ginger.

I stared at the food like it was posion.

"Why aren't you eating?" A male asked. I said nothing.

"I don't eat" I finally said, pushing it away.

"You have to eat something. No wonder your so skinny" Another girl said.

"I had lunch thanks" I said.

"What was that? A carrot?" A boy asked. (No pun intended lol)

"No actually it was three humans" I scowled, crossing my arms. All the thirty strangers quickly stood up, quickly pointing their guns at me. I didn't react. A gunshot to the head wasn't gonna kill me.

"Good luck killing him" Foxy simply said.

"You can't kill the dead" I said.

"YOUR A ZOMBIE!" A girl yelled.

"Guys-" Lucifer took a long sigh.

"He's half robot" William sighed.

"A very not intelligant one" Henry added.

"He's already dead. He died years ago. He eats humans to replace what he lacks. And he eats human food but doesn't want to sometimes to sarve himself to another death" Freddy said. My right eye glowed and I stared at the others.

"Your little guns aren't gonna work on me" I said.

"Don't eat any of us" A girl said.

"No promises" I replied.

"Hey ummm, why are you biting my arm???" A male asked Kanato. Lucifer's tail extended its self and it wrapped around the little canniball, giving it to Foxy. But Foxy's tail took the kid too, sliding my son into my lap.

"Control your kid Bonnie. Teach him not to eat humans" Chica said.

"Not my fault" I muttered, and gave Kanato my finger to bite on.

"So we don't plan on staying here forever right?" Toy Chica asked.

No answer was provided.

CLIFFHANGER!!! Well I hope you enjoyed! Have a great day!