𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒𝑙𝑒𝑑

ˢᵒ ᵗᵉˡˡ ᵐᵉ ʷʰᵃᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵃⁿ' ᵈᵒ
ⁱ'ᵐ ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵗʳʸⁿᵃ ᵍᵉᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰᵉ ᵐᵒᵒᵈ

ᵐᵃᵐᵃ ˢᵗᵃʸ - ʷˢᵗʳⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

There was nothing romantic or passionate about the way they kissed each other. Everything was rushed. Almost urgent. As if they were in a hurry.

Well they were.

Wayne's hands creeped their way under Alaina's shirt, fumbling around in an attempt to unclip her bra while she grinded up against him, her hands tugging on his hair.

He pulled away from her slightly to lift her shirt over her head before attacking her lips again, throwing the shirt over his head, behind the couch.

Soon his shirt followed.

He was just about to take off her bra when the door burst open and a wet Relly came inside.

"Shit" Wayne cussed and flipped them over so he could be able to hide her from Relly.

"Mane what the fuck?" He growled angrily.

"Sorry. I knocked but y'all didn't answer and the door was open. I wanted to see if you could- hol' on. I know this ain't what I think it is. I thought you was on probation?" Relly asked him as he looked between the two of them, a smirk on his face.

"Can you get out? Like right now" Wayne replied, already annoyed.

"Okay player. Imma leave before I kill the mood. I didn't see nun' tho so it's all good" he backed up, his hands up in the air.

"Just get out"

"Ight. But it's raining mad heavy outside tho. Y'all got an umbrella or sum'?"

"Relly-"

"Right right. My bad" he apologized and left as quick as he had came in.

"Look baby I know-" Wayne started but he was cut off by Relly sticking his head into the house.

"Could I at least get a fifty for a cab or sum'?"

"Get out!" Both Alaina and Wayne yelled in unison and he immediately shut the door.

"And get off me". She pushed Wayne off of her before standing up to go grab her shirt from the floor.

"You mad?" He asked but she ignored him. "Did I do sum' wrong? My bad for not locking the door"

"Why would you tell him about this?"

"I didn't think it was a big deal" he told her, scratching the back of his neck.

"You didn't think it was big deal? That's our personal business and you just putting it out there"

"It's not that serious"

"Not that serious? Wow" she shook her head. "You know what? I'm just gonna go upstairs". Wayne waited until she had disappeared upstairs before punching the air.

"Fuck mane" he cussed.

He was just about to get a little action.

Now he never would.

-

"Come on Lay, talk to me" he told her as she made a sandwich in the kitchen but she ignored him.

"Baby please" he pleaded but she pretended like he wasn't there.

"Come on mane. You know ion like it when you give me the silent treatment" he said, hugging her from behind and putting his head on her shoulder.

"Leave me 'lone mane" she groaned, jerking her shoulders to get him off her.

"I ain't finna do that" he shook his head, placing his palms on her stomach.

"And why not?"

"Cause you the mother of my unborn baby and the love of my life and you ain't supposed to be anywhere I ain't" he answered and she rolled her eyes.

"Well you ain't supposed to be telling our business but you did that anyway" she countered.

"How many times I gotta tell you that I'm sorry baby? Come on mane" he apologized and she sighed, turning around to face him.

"I guess you're right" she said, placing her hands on his chest. "Maybe I was overreacting. I mean, boys will be boys. I guess I just gotta get used to you telling the gang our business like it's nothing"

"I won't. I swear. This was a one time thing"

"Mhmm" she hummed in disbelief.

"Anyway....." He trailed off, a smirk on his face. "You still gon' let me hit it?"

"Boy-" she smacked her lips and pushed him aside. "I can't with you. You know this lil incident with Relly reminded me of why I put you on probation in the first place"

"Whatchu tryna say? You not gon' let me get some?"

"Nah. Not until them three weeks is over"

"Mane what? You was legit bouta give it up like a minute ago"

"Well I'm glad I didn't" she said.

"Well can you at least give me a kiss?"

"Kiss my ass"

"I can do that too" he offered and she gave him a weird look.

"Don't" she simply told him and walked out of the kitchen.

"Fine then. Can I have the sandwich?"

"Go ahead" she answered.

"But baby you didn't cut the crusts off!" he called after her.

"Chew them off!"

-

"Why you so cute?" Wayne asked Alaina as he looked at her through the bathroom later that night.

"Nigga I'm literally brushing my teeth. What the fuck are you talking about?". She gave him a look and he smacked his lips.

"I know. I mean like.....in general like why you so cute?"

"Cause I moisturise?" She answered, confused.

"Just forget it" he said, throwing his hands up. "I'm tryna appreciate you and you just making this hard"

"Well I'm sorry if I just wanna brush my teeth" she rolled her eyes.

"You know my favourite type of tea?"

"What?" She asked, rinsing her toothbrush.

"My favourite type of tea" he repeated.

"You ont even drink tea" she pointed out and he smacked his lips again.

"Oh for goodness sake- assuming I did drink tea, you know what my favourite type would be?"

"Nah. What?" She questioned, rinsing her mouth too.

"You shaw-tea" he revealed, a goofy smile on his face.

"Okay that one was kinda cute" she blushed, dropping her toothbrush back in the cup.

"So you gon' let me drink you tonight?" He asked, licking his lips.

"I-" she paused to look at him. "Bye cause you not finna get nun'"

"I was just joking" he chuckled. "Nah I wasn't"

"Goodnight Rodrick" she told him and left the bathroom, making him punch the air again.

×××

Relly the cockblock😂🤦🏽‍♀️

Yo today was my first day in school and damn...it was more or less okay-ish. The boys there are a lil aggy but whatever.
Them girls is sum' else tho.

Ion think I'm finna survive in that typa toxique environment 💔

Anyway, don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited.