𝒉𝑖𝑔𝒉 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑘𝑒𝑠

ᵍⁱʳˡ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵍᵒᵗ ᵐᵉ ˡᵒˢⁱⁿ' ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ
ⁱ ʲᵘˢᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ'ᵐ ᵗʳʸⁱⁿᵍ
ᵉᵛᵉʳ ˢⁱⁿᶜᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ˡᵉᶠᵗ, ᵗʰᵉ ˢᵘⁿ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ˢʰⁱⁿᵉ
ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗᵒ ˡᵒˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱⁿ ᵗʰⁱˢ ʳᵃᶜᵉ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿˢᵗ ᵗⁱᵐᵉ

ᵇᵉᵃᵘᵗⁱᶠᵘˡ ᵖᵃⁱⁿ ( ˡᵒˢⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᵐⁱⁿᵈ ) - ᵖᵒˡᵒ ᵍ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Bitch!" Zee called, interrupting Evan and Alaina's conversation as she came in between them

"What?" Alaina asked.

"Why didn't you tell me you were dating Diggy fucking Simmons?"

"I did"

"No you did not. You said your boyfriend's name was Daniel" Zee reminded her.

"Exactly. Daniel Simmons. That's his real name" she explained.

"And how the fuck was I supposed to know that?!" Zee yelled in her face.

"Calm down Zora. It was just an omission"

"Naw I get it. You keeping shit from me now, huh? We not that close no more so you feel like it's right to withhold information, huh?"

"Stop being dramatic. It was an honest mistake" Alaina said, rolling her eyes.

"Excuse me. Mind if I talk to my girlfriend?" Danny asked, standing by the side.

"No we don't. Right Evan?" Zee answered. Evan didn't answer. He was too busy giving Danny the stink eye. It was no secret that he never liked Danny. Right from when he started dating Alaina. Something about him didn't sit right with Evan.

"Come on. Leggo" Zee dragged Evan away and left but not before giving Alaina two thumbs up behind Danny.

"I missed you" Danny said and pulled her into a hug when they were finally left alone.

"I missed you too" she reciprocated and hugged him back.

"How was the wedding?"

"Oh my God. It was great. My mum was so happy. You needed to have seen her. She was so pretty " she gushed.

"Not gon' lie, you looking mad pretty right now too. With that cute ass smile of yours" he complimented her and she smiled, looking down at her feet.

"Danny uh....not that ion like that you're here but um.... what are you doing here?"

"I actually had a shoot up at Inglewood but I just wanted to see you. You like that?"

"I love that" she responded.

"Yeah?" He asked, leaning in.

"Yeah". She stood on her tiptoes and closed the rest of the gap between them, placing her lips on his. His hands immediately circled around her small waist and pulled her closer to him.

"You have no idea how much I missed doing that"

"Why don't you do it again then?"

_

"How y'all eat the whole cake in an hour?" Zee asked as she watched Bree put the last bit of cake in her mouth and they shrugged in response.

"Animals" she mumbled, rolling her eyes.

"Okay baby we gotta go" Allie said, standing up from her seat beside him.

"Why y'all leaving so early?" Bird asked.

"We gotta pack"

"Pack for what?"

"We're going on vacation to the Bahamas" she happily informed them, doing a small dance. "Oh that gives me an idea. Y'all should join us" she suggested and they all muttered words of disagreement.

Ain't no way on planet earth that they were go on a vacation with Allie.

"Come on guys" Roddy tried to convince them, his eyes silently begging them. He also didn't want to go on a vacation with just Allie. He only agreed cause she had been giving him trouble about it and he couldn't take it anymore.

"What we doing?" Winter asked, lost. She just came back from the bathroom to see everybody standing.

"I guess.... we're going on vacation?" Relly asked, confused. He didn't really understand what was going on either. Why was Allie being so......nice?

"Yeah man. We is" Donbo answered. They had to do this for Roddy. If he went on that vacation alone and died in Allie's hands, they'd be broke. He was their plug.

"Oh my God. Alaina should join us. Right Lay?" She asked Alaina who was deep in conversation with Danny.

"Sorry what?"

"You should come on vacation with us" she repeated. "And Evan and Naya too"

Yeah.......she wasn't doing that.

"I think I'll pass"

"Why?" Allie asked and everybody raised an eyebrow. What was she getting at?

"I think you should go babe. Get your groove on a lil bit" Danny said.

"Nobody says that anymore, Danny" she rolled her eyes and playfully pushed his face away.

"We should totally go, Lay. Do you know what the Bahamian sun would do for my skin?" Evan asked. "Wonders. It would work wonders on my skin"

"Come on Lay. It'll be fun" Naya added.

She didn't actually care if it was gonna be fun or not. She was not going on vacation with both Roddy and Alaina. It wasn't possible.

"I would've have loved to. I really would've but I uh.....I have to housesit for my mum"

"Your mum says it's cool" Zee piped up.

"What?" Alaina asked, confused. "She ain't even here so how she say that?"

"I texted her" Zee flashed her a smile that said 'no excuses'.

Slick ass bitch.

"Why don't you join us?" she suggested.

"I can't. I got plans with Josh" Zee lied. She and Alaina exchanged looks.

"So what's the answer?" Allie asked, eager to get a response.

"Yeah" Alaina said. "I'm in"

××

That bitch Allie up to sum'. She think she slick🙄

Don't forget to vote and comment
Thanks

not edited